Biden Preparing to Declare That Atrocities Against Armenia Were Genocide

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Mild and sustained responce which actually is wise, yelling and ripping hair from head woud be something that Biden wanted to provoce with his initiative.

Glass🚬

Contributor
Reactions
2 3,159
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Mild and sustained responce which actually is wise, yelling and ripping hair from head woud be something that Biden wanted to provoce with his initiative.

Nope, disagree, the man will not stop, his admin are obama folks who caused quite a lot of mischief, rather draw a big fat red line rather then mumbling soft responses.

also good answer I read on reddit:

Yok ölmüyoruz ama biz yapmadığımız bir suçu neden üstlenelim? Sessiz kalırsak kabul etmiş oluyoruz. Adamlar kalkıp yarın Türkiyeden toprak ve Tazminatlar isteyecek! Buna karşı ABDye ve Dünyaya açık açık karşılık ve açıklık vermek mecburiyetindeyiz. Bizi resmen Soykırım ile suçluyorlar. Ne alaka?!

No, we don't die, but why should accept a crime that we haven't done? If we remain silent, we accept it. The men will wake up tomorrow and aim for territorial compensation from Turkey! Against this, we have to give a clear response and clarity to the USA and the world. They officially accuse us of Genocide. What's the deal ?!

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nope, disagree, the man will not stop, his admin are obama folks who caused quite a lot of mischief, rather draw a big fat red line rather then mumbling soft responses.

also good answer I read on reddit:
I accept your point from that post but how would that respond look like exactly? Calm diplomatic responce is far better but with writting down into the book of another stabb in the back from ally and move on to the position in future were you will be in position to demand formal apology for such acts and rejection of diplomatic ties, etc...without major consequences. Now you are simply not as long as i wish you are.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,130
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Remember how erdogan sent his condolences to the armenians this led to even more countries acknowledging the genocide.

What a cuck. Every time he bends the knee he makes us look pathetic. Seriously stop trying to please them.

Glass🚬

Contributor
Reactions
2 3,159
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
I accept your point from that post but how would that respond look like exactly? Calm diplomatic responce is far better but with writting down into the book of another stabb in the back from ally and move on to the position in future were you will be in position to demand formal apology for such acts and rejection of diplomatic ties, etc...without major consequences. Now you are simply not as long as i wish you are.

Now, the americans battle for their remaining influence, we could be the final trigger to finally remove them from the throne, also a reminder why a big fat red line needs to be drawn

EzkVjI9WQAgFZ2T

EzkXTSJXEAI623I

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Hope that you are rigth, i would be happy to be like that.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,130
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Now the americans battle for their remaining influence, we could be the final trigger to finally remove them from the throne, also a remainder why a big fat red line needs to come

EzkVjI9WQAgFZ2T

EzkXTSJXEAI623I

Race and religion play a role in their bias against Turks.

I mean a lot of people try to discount this ama its a fact.

We are nothing more than Central Asian Savage beasts that need to be deported back to Central Asia or wiped out.

Remember how Neo Nazis burned Turks alive in Germany a lot of the German politicians condemned it while in reality they turned a blind eye to it and secretly approved it.

Race, religion and culture play a role in this. Armenians are Christians while calling them the first Christian state while the Greeks are the fathers of Western and European civilisation while us Turks come from the depths of the Central Asian Steppe.

To them we are darkness everytime I mention this people think race and religion play no role. I call it a big bs.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,130
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Historians and so called genocide researchers have themselves to blame.

Ever since the holocaust they treat different genocides or massacres as the same as the holocaust.

Tell me what is similar to the so called Armenian Massacres to the Holocaust???

Didnt Bernard Lewis explain this??

I dont believe us Turks are the victims neither are we going to have this victimhood mentality as it is pathetic and dishonest.

I mean Armenians and Greeks constantly whine and cry about how they are the victims while their hands are dirty not to mention how they justify the massacre of Turks and Muslims when the Turks talk about their point of view either they turn a blind eye to it or play the Erdogan card to counter it.

Look at all sides of the story rather than choosing one and sticking with it. The genocide bullshit is nothing more than used as a stick to beat Turks down and make Turks to be ashamed of themselves.

Every time something is mentioned about Turkiye whatever it is like food, landscapes, culture you name it the only the shit people mention is the bullshit genocide. I mean whatever posts of Germany you dont see people constantly posting about the holocaust on a thread about German football?

Im done explaining it artik. People wont listen to our story because we are the bad guys and have always been the bad guy. The story has been written like this whatever pr we do we are the bad guys.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
You literally have secularists and islamists around the world supporting and recognising this genocide bs.

Isnt time us Turks stick together??
Tell this to those who make religion a big deal here, its not me.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
i know but that was not the point and that is other part of equation. point was to point out this thing to the people who thinks that all reason, moral and every other value is dictated by west, lot of them here are on pdf.
Secularism isnt a western value, its a universal idea, many non western countries are secular too.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Secularism isnt a western value, its a universal idea, many non western countries are secular too.
How yes no...., you are not secular until you gat stamp amd label from west

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,130
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
After the armenians get a apology they will demand properties after that they will demand land.

By this rate they will say we have to return back to the Central Asian Steppes.

Why should we bend the knee to a bunch of losers?? I think Ataturk made it clear that this land belongs to the Turks and the Armenians have no rights here.

Ataturk once shot down a argument of the so called Armenian genocide by saying that the Armenian gangs attacked first while the Muslims defended themselves.

Ataturk served in the Caucasus front and in the Turkish independance war saw the destruction of Turkish villages by the Greeks and Armenians.

I think his words have more legitimacy than Taner akcam, Osman pamuk or elif shafak.

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,099
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Why do you guys care? What difference does it make, we dont recognize it and thats the end of the story. Dont make a fuzz about it for the millionth time.

Cypro

Contributor
Reactions
2 1,790
Nation of residence
Northern Cyprus
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
After all countries recognize it then finally it will be forgotten..

If I were Turkey, I would build a huge memorial for it, sorry for what happened (intercommunal conflict) where we have no responsibility as Republic. In the end, those armenians were citizens of Ottoman Empire not Armenia, Turkey should steal the role.

Ardabas34

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

If I were Turkey, I would build a huge memorial for it, sorry for what happened (intercommunal conflict) where we have no responsibility as Republic. In the end, those armenians were citizens of Ottoman Empire not Armenia, Turkey should steal the role.

Yeah then Assyrians and Greeks will end up on your door.

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,821
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
As my grandfather always like to say
Stop talking!
Think!
Action MUST be made in order to counter you enemies...

If you are in doubt about other side which trying to convince you, then ALWAYS choose Türk side

dani92

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Iraq
After the armenians get a apology they will demand properties after that they will demand land.

By this rate they will say we have to return back to the Central Asian Steppes.

Why should we bend the knee to a bunch of losers?? I think Ataturk made it clear that this land belongs to the Turks and the Armenians have no rights here.

Ataturk once shot down a argument of the so called Armenian genocide by saying that the Armenian gangs attacked first while the Muslims defended themselves.

Ataturk served in the Caucasus front and in the Turkish independance war saw the destruction of Turkish villages by the Greeks and Armenians.

I think his words have more legitimacy than Taner akcam, Osman pamuk or elif shafak.
Well if Armenians want to rerun to Anatolia they should let the Turks return to irevan khanate.

S

Sinan

How yes no...., you are not secular until you gat stamp amd label from west
Secularism in Turkey was defined by our Great leader Mustafa Kemal Atatürk. As a proud nation we don't need approval from anyone.

Those who need approval from some foreigners would have inferiority complex. I have not met such a person in Turkey.

S

Sinan

We will not be sorry for something that didn't happened.

TR_123456

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Why do you guys care? What difference does it make, we dont recognize it and thats the end of the story. Dont make a fuzz about it for the millionth time.
Well said,why give it so much attention?
For a one day news story,just one day.

Follow us on social media

Latest posts

Top Bottom