Combat-Master

Baklava Consumer
Reactions
15 25,473
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Wholeheartedly agree. Just look at the US, they not only give economic advantage but they even give the right to lockheed Martin, Boeing, and General Electric to interfer with the country's political decisions in many cases
Certain companies that aid a country are priceless treasures that shouldnt be bound by some stupid laws made by bureaucrats

That is what Iam asking about for the last 3 days
Maybe Toysali has a plan?
Or maybe they will use transmission from other country like the Brits for example

Look at Turkey's past, full of brilliant people who did not get support and were instead hampered, abused and made fun of. Turkey has pushed ahead in a very short timeframe, despite decades of setbacks.

L

LegionnairE

Look at Turkey's past, full of brilliant people who did not get support and were instead hampered, abused and made fun of. Turkey has pushed ahead in a very short timeframe, despite decades of setbacks.
That's your opinion.

another one is, there has been steady growth and setbacks in every administration. Current administration sold all of what previous administrations have built and they benefitted from that but now that there's nothing left to sell, the whole system is in shambles. What's more, they destroyed any semblence of law and order.

This thing with the BMC would have been a big scandal 20 years ago, now everything has rotten so much nobody seems to care.

That would be; Keep Calm And Carry On
Where this attitude brings you:

Just turn a blind eye to the crimes. Just keep calm and carry on.

"It lays out how
Rotherham Council and the police knew about the level of child sexual exploitation in the town, but didn't do anything about it."

Why bother? it's not your child. Why bother? it's not your tax money.

You are just like them and it's absolutely disgusting.

Last edited by a moderator:

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,004
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
@LegionnairE could you please refrain from attacking users personally or based on their residence? It adds nothing to the discussion. And frankly speaking (this is my personal opinion), while I agree with a lot of what you say, your discussion style sounds like that of a populist politician. Your child abuse scandal posts has literally nothing to do with anything.

L

LegionnairE

@LegionnairE could you please refrain from attacking users personally or based on their residence? It adds nothing to the discussion. And frankly speaking (this is my personal opinion), while I agree with a lot of what you say, your discussion style sounds like that of a populist politician. Your child abuse scandal posts has literally nothing to do with anything.
You don't get why I brought that up? You don't see the similiarity of the attitudes here?

Some people are so morally bankrupt that it makes an atheist want to share religious quotes.

1630289564962.png

Here, maybe this makes me sound less like a populist politician.
It's all about optics these days

Top Bottom