Boğaziçi Protests

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
11 9,062
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
"Active Measures" Was widely used by USSR back in the Cold War. WPC spreading conspiracy theory about US government is filled with blood thirsty Jewish capitalist in 50s, US was made HIV in Camp Detrick, Maryland, etc.

Mainly using disinformations (false stories to degrading the reputation of their adversaries) but also using "useful idiots". Back in 60s, using leftists peace protester (Yippies, BPP etc). Operation Zarathustra in Germany using anti-semitist to create chaos. Operation SIG using Arabs by spreading Protocols of Elders of Zion to spreading anti-semitism.

So basically, both on the right or left was used. Right now, mainly Russia subvert using the far-right (QAnon, Trumpist) But doesn't mean they are not using the left (BLM Movement and Bernie's leftists).

Yes, That's why people have to disconnect from both the left and right both are merely tools for the rich elite to manipulate the masses.

The left wing nonsense in Turkey is bad, but so is the totalarianism of the ak party islamists too.

T

Turko

1612609853884.png

The gun of little fishes is law in democratic countries.

Republic of Turkey is a secular and democratic state of law. The guardianship regimes will not be able to change this order. Yes it's our slogan against otocrasy.

According to the first paragraph of Article 34 of the Constitution, "Everyone has the right to hold unarmed and non-aggressive meetings and demonstrations without obtaining prior permission." It has been clearly stated that the organization of meetings and demonstrations cannot be subject to permission.

"I was declared a terrorist because I wanted to choose my rector at my university"

"I was declared a terrorist because I wanted freedom in my school"

"I was declared a terrorist because I wanted the 150-year-old culture of my institution to be respected"

"I have been declared a terrorist because I advocate polyphony, not monophonism"

"I was declared a terrorist because I exercised my legitimate right to protest without going beyond constitutional boundaries."

"I have been declared a terrorist because I want a free environment at my university"

"I have been declared a terrorist because I want the will of the university to be respected."

"I have been declared a terrorist because I want an elected president, not an appointed president"

"I was declared a terrorist because I wanted democracy"

"I was declared a terrorist because I wanted academic freedom at my university"

"I was declared a terrorist because I wanted to preserve the autonomy of my university"

"I have been declared a terrorist because I think differently from the political power"

"I was declared a terrorist because I wanted my university's values to be respected."

"I was declared a terrorist because I wanted to choose my rector at my university"

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Sinan

This is your opinion. The man writes down everything with his evidence. You say these are fabrications! You call them fiction! I guess that's what happens when it doesn't work
Yeah, maybe you wrote them who knows.

schuimpjes

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,441
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
The left wing nonsense in Turkey is bad, but so is the totalarianism of the ak party islamists too.
Ya, sure. How can countries GDP could be high without it's people or foreigners put their capitals to that certain land? Far-left who want to make Proletarian State is Illogical. And also, who's stupid who want to make certain land "exclusively" For themselves when themselves are even have ancestors from Africa?. Both the far-left and far-right are same bullshit.

T

Turko

They are just ruining childhood dream of Bulu as he stated " he has dreamed to be rector to Bosphorus University since childhood.

What did another one dream about in childhood ? Being a sultan or king to Ottomans.?

Mızıkçılar adamların hayallerini yıktılar. Nolmuş birazcık rektör olsa, öbürü de birazcık padişahlık yapsa.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
11 9,062
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Ya, sure. How can countries GDP could be high without it's people or foreigners put their capitals to that certain land? Far-left who want to make Proletarian State is Illogical. And also, who's stupid who want to make certain land "exclusively" For themselves when themselves are even have ancestors from Africa?. Both the far-left and far-right are same bullshit.

Yes two sides of the same coin.

Balance is required, any political extreme is bad news. Most people are drawn towards the middle, but are manipulated to swing to either extreme.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
63 30,361
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
And among the pics that you showed only 3rd one, includes a threat others are ordinary messages.

I looked at Bisak's twitter page and they also rejected Rector, like the rest of the students. So, i don't understand what was the problem.

But, you are right, whatever you are saying.

AKP supporters are calling whole university and high school students as terrorists.

First, learn the definition of the club you said to be participating in the shows in the Bosphorus! Boğaziçi University Islamic Studies Club! This club was labeled by the demonstrators. By being lynched, their academic careers were threatened to end!

You say that the Islamists protested the rector, but then you say the AKP called everyone terrorists. You are contradicting yourself. I'll just laugh at that. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Quasar

Contributor
The Post Deleter
Reactions
34 2,595
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
You say that the Islamists protested the rector, but then you say the AKP called everyone terrorists. You are contradicting yourself. I'll just laugh at that. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
very good you are on the right path and very close to enlightenment just try to think more about this contradition. is it really Sinan's contradiction or .... :devilish:

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
63 30,361
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
you are on the right path and very close to enlightenment just try to think more about this contradition. is it really Sinan's contradiction or .... :devilish:
You are the one who declared every "Islamist" you see a terrorist. I'm not sorry. You probably think that the people in front of you are always with a fixed mind ...

Quasar

Contributor
The Post Deleter
Reactions
34 2,595
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
You are the one who declared every "Islamist" you see a terrorist. I'm not sorry. You probably think that the people in front of you are always with a fixed mind ...
hahahahhahah resistance is futile. it is very simple just please quote a message of mine where I wrote ''I see every islamist a terrorist'' it should be really easy since I only have guess 37 messages. However your words undinably indicates the fact that it is your kind who needs stereotypes to give a meaning to your and others existance. And I just hope you are not trying play the victim here right? You know it would be simply pathetic!!!

Last edited:

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
63 30,361
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I just remembered. Even though we view these "Islamists" as corrupt, CHP made an alliance with the Saadet Party in the elections, right? Now you claim that you are hostile to "Islamists". The more I think, the more I laugh at you. You are a total contradiction.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
63 30,361
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
hahahahhahah resistance is futile. it is very simple just please quote a message of mine where I wrote ''I see every islamist a terrorist'' it should be really easy since I only have guess 37 messages. However your words undinably indicates the fact that it is your kind who needs stereotypes to give a meaning to your and others existance. And I hope you are not trying play the victim here right?
I am not saying this in your particular. I'm telling the general public. Whenever the word "Islamist" appears, you treat them as if they were cancer cells. But for some reason, when you ally with them, you suddenly forget that they are "Islamists".

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,649
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
The University is on such a great location... It’s a perfect place for a 5 star hotel and AVM for some of Erdogan’s cronies or the Emir of Qatar. 😁

43D281A8-1AA1-409C-AF4C-40DEEFFD39BC.jpeg

BC82B090-CD60-4A88-81A2-9F2FB059FBDB.jpeg

schuimpjes

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,441
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I just remembered. Even though we view these "Islamists" as corrupt, CHP made an alliance with the Saadet Party in the elections, right? Now you claim that you are hostile to "Islamists". The more I think, the more I laugh at you. You are a total contradiction.
I'm sorry, doesn't mean I want to interfere your country's internal politics, but I just want to say politics is not just played "Strategically (long term)" But also pragmatically-tactically.

Sometimes, different (even very different) view or political positions can fight in the same trench to finish same issues that blocking their interest.

Just see WW2, how western allies (relatively center) with USSR (Stalin's era was crazily illogical gung ho left) can became friends. So same interest sometime can make them together.

See things pragmatically, that's the real winner in Realpolitik. Fight for your ideology with less ideological way.

Quasar

Contributor
The Post Deleter
Reactions
34 2,595
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I am not saying this in your particular. I'm telling the general public. Whenever the word "Islamist" appears, you treat them as if they were cancer cells. But for some reason, when you ally with them, you suddenly forget that they are "Islamists".
Sorry but this is another clear indication that you are unable to express yourself properly beyound the confines of your stereotypes. For the sake of giving a meaning to yourself, you need an enemy. Whoever indoctrinates you cleary underesimates the complexity of both individual and society as well. your next task to achive a healty mind is try to imagine a society where not every conservative is a AKP fan, not every nationalist is for MHP, not every Kurd is supporting HDP and whoever disagress with you is not a CHP memeber. I know a bit hard for you but if you mange you will have a chance to understand others a bit better therefore people do not feel that they are talking to a wall you know just a friendly advise

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom