China: Uighurs 'treated worse than dogs' in Xinjiang camps, 'people's tribunal' hears

T

Turko

Draconian repression of Muslims in Xinjiang amounts to crimes against humanity​

• Hundreds of thousands of Muslim minority men and women subjected to mass internment and torture
  • Millions of Muslims subjected to systematized mass surveillance
  • Muslim ethnic groups forced to abandon their religious traditions, cultural practices and local languages
  • More than 50 former camp detainees give harrowing new testimonies with detailed inside look at internment conditions and treatment
  • Amnesty International campaign calls for closure of internment camps, with over 60 detailed casefiles on those thought to be currently detained

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
Have you ever been in the west?
Yes, lived in several cities in US for some years, mainly in New York and New Jersey. I used to take the New York subway very often , very impressed.... Have you ever been to China?

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Yes, lived in several cities in US for some years, mainly in New York and New Jersey. I used to take the New York subway very often , very impressed.... Have you ever been to China?
New York subway is ancient and shit, i dont think that Tibet is more modern than western europe, say whatever you want, a couple new buildings dont make you modern.

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
New York subway is ancient and shit, i dont think that Tibet is more modern than western europe, say whatever you want, a couple new buildings dont make you modern.
Tibet actually has one of the best highway system, the end of this month, high speed railways will be in operation, not many European countries have HSR. Europe looks pretty old, but Tibet looks pretty new, almost all infras was built in less than 5 years.

Check out his new hospital in Tibet

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China

Tibet Road trip from Nyingchi to Lhasa, top notch highway system and modern Lhasa city​

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,570
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
Great... now close down the concentration camps and let people live like human beings.

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,570
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
People live a good life there, very likely better than yours.

Spare us the CCP propaganda, Wumao... They may ass well shit gold and be fed with caviar for breakfast (and bats for lunch) but that doesn't mean that China 2021 is anything other than a dystopian dictatorship... no matter how much you try to make your propaganda here.

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
Western media alleged that 1 million Uyghurs were detained in China. But where did the number come from?

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
Spare us the CCP propaganda, Wumao... They may ass well shit gold and be fed with caviar for breakfast (and bats for lunch) but that doesn't mean that China 2021 is anything other than a dystopian dictatorship... no matter how much you try to make your propaganda here.
Whatever you believe China is your business, doesn't matter, I don't care about your country either, what matters is what we Chinese believe China is, cause we live here. You guys can keep believeng that China is collapsing, but we Chinese know where we are going.

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,583
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
Xinjiang high speed railway system, not many European countries have this.

Not many countries have concentration camps for their own citizens either.

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
Not many countries have concentration camps for their own citizens either.

I have literally thousands of Uighur videos to debunk this lie, don't even bother to post them here. just like to post some random videos on how average people in Xinjiang, street videos, small town videos, if people are in concentration camps, how come Xinjiang is so prosperous and everywhere is packed with Uighur people?

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom