China: Uighurs 'treated worse than dogs' in Xinjiang camps, 'people's tribunal' hears

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
6 3,829
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
Whatever you believe China is your business, doesn't matter, I don't care about your country either, what matters is what we Chinese believe China is, cause we live here.

Then why are you spamming the Forums all day with your propaganda if you don't care what others think about China? :D

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
Then why are you spamming the Forums all day with your propaganda if you don't care what others think about China? :D
I think more middle east related threads in this forum than other topics, I just post things about China since it seems I m the only Chinese forum user here. No one will change their opinions just because most posts, haters gonna hate, I always know this.

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,583
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
I have literally thousands of Uighur videos to debunk this lie, don't even bother to post them here. just like to post some random videos on how average people in Xinjiang, street videos, small town videos, if people are in concentration camps, how come Xinjiang is so prosperous and everywhere is packed with Uighur people?
So why not allow unfettered access to the region if it is so prosperous?

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,583
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Tibet actually has one of the best highway system, the end of this month, high speed railways will be in operation, not many European countries have HSR. Europe looks pretty old, but Tibet looks pretty new, almost all infras was built in less than 5 years.

Check out his new hospital in Tibet

''Europe looks old'' this is called cultural preservation my friend. I know the concept is alien to you since your party destroyed a lot of Chinas culture and history but we here prefer historical buildings to be preserved rather than building those soulles glass giants everywhere.
You will tear down those buildings in 50 years while european 500 year old buildings will keep looking pretty in the future, this is a part of life quality that you cant enjoy over there.
I prefer the ''old'' but liveable cities in europe over the polluted and overcrowded cities in China any day.

Compare the ''liveability index'' of Chinese cities to those in Europe and west, you can keep your shiny cities, you are not impressing anyone in this part of the world with such stupid statements.

1624296734801.png

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
''Europe looks old'' this is called cultural preservation my friend. I know the concept is alien to you since your party destroyed a lot of Chinas culture and history but we here prefer historical buildings to be preserved rather than building those soulles glass giants everywhere.
You will tear down those buildings in 50 years while european 500 year old buildings will keep looking pretty in the future, this is a part of life quality that you cant enjoy over there.
I prefer the ''old'' but liveable cities in europe over the polluted and overcrowded cities in China any day.

Compare the ''liveability index'' of Chinese cities to those in Europe and west, you can keep your shiny cities, you are not impressing anyone in this part of the world with such stupid statements.
Standard of living wise China is still behind western countries , true, China is still a developing country, but in modernization process, China is ahead of almost every country in the world, as for cultural relics, I m from Beijing, the city boasts 7world heritage listed sites, one of the most in the world.

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
Was the UN delegation allowed access?
Of course, China also invited US and EU teams, but they refused. they know if they accepted, they will have to face their lies which they can never prove.

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,583
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India

But where does it say they will be given unrestricted access?

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
It means they can go wherever they want, interact with whomever they like.
It didn't say they can't, but they say they need "careful preparation" , what is it supposed to mean?

Nutuk

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
8 3,581
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Xinjiang is the most developed region in the whole central and south Asia, tens of thousands foreign students mainly from central and South Asia, middle east study in Xinjiang universities, people may cry to wish that their underdeveloped homelands can one day become as developed and prosperous as Xinjiang.
That's a bit BS, Shanghai, Bejing, Wuhan, Guangzo, Chengdu etc. are the developed parts.

Overall all over China is not bad, that I can agree with you

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
That's a bit BS, Shanghai, Bejing, Wuhan, Guangzo, Chengdu etc. are the developed parts.

Overall all over China is not bad, that I can agree with you
So which part of central and south Asia do you believe is more developed than Xinjiang?

Nutuk

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
8 3,581
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Malaysia, Singapore, even Thailand for a large part.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom