China: Uighurs 'treated worse than dogs' in Xinjiang camps, 'people's tribunal' hears

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
Oh, of course China must compare itself to India t
Why we can't compare, two countries have similar population size and established at around the same time with roughly same economic strength, the most comparable countries in the world are China and India, how come we can't compare?

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,583
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
Why we can't compare, two countries have similar population size and established at around the same time with roughly same economic strength, the most comparable countries in the world are China and India, how come we can't compare?
I am all for comparing the two in all matrices.

Nutuk

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
8 3,582
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
You can believe in those western propaganda, but did you ever think how a region can develope so fast if a whole bunch of the local population are being locked up and persecuted, western propaganda only igonres one important factor, common sense.
I don't believe any propaganda, I go and witness with my own eyes.

Don't get me wrong, I like Chinese people. Individually the Chinese are nice and respectful people but at government level how the Chinese authorities oppress is not good and I know that even Han Chinese have to be careful not to make political remarks. Watch what they write on social media etc. control is high.

If you have enough resources manpower etc. you can make any region develop. Doesn't take away the bad treatment of people.

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
If you have enough resources manpower etc. you can make any region develop. Doesn't take away the bad treatment of people.
India has lots of manpower and natural resources, they have more young people than even China. there are many densely populated countries in Asia and Afrcia with rich resources but are among the most underdeveloped countries in the world actually.

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
even Han Chinese have to be careful not to make political remarks. Watch what they write on social media etc. control is high.
Not always, people mock the government all the time , but the public don't have to be right, they are not in the shoes of the government.

Nutuk

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
8 3,582
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Not talking about natural resources (only), resource like money. The Chinese state has lot of money.

Philips

Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Netherlands
China's neo-confucianist culture doesn't allow room for much dissent. Couple that with a one party rule, you get a hivemind like mentality where the individual is oppressed by the majority. Unfortunately, certain globalist elites see this as an example to model the future world society, governed by a world government of technocratic elites. Covid-19 has accelerated this idea and unfortunately, looking at the destruction of our biosphere, we need such a world government. But I don't think it will happen, at least not without a huge fight.

-You will own nothing and be happy-

I, for one do not welcome our Chinese overlords.

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
Not talking about natural resources (only), resource like money. The Chinese state has lot of money.
China used to be poorer than India, money doesn't grow on trees, one has to work hard to make it.

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
China's neo-confucianist culture doesn't allow room for much dissent. Couple that with a one party rule, you get a hivemind like mentality where the individual is oppressed by the majority. Unfortunately, certain globalist elites see this as an example to model the future world society, governed by a world government of technocratic elites. Covid-19 has accelerated this idea and unfortunately, looking at the destruction of our biosphere, we need such a world government. But I don't think it will happen, at least not without a huge fight.

-You will own nothing and be happy-

I, for one do not welcome our Chinese overlords.
China is not the west, we never have their colonial mentality.

Philips

Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Netherlands
China is not the west, we never have their colonial mentality.
I know China is not expansionist, but your ideology is going to be implemented in the west and the rest of the world, whether we like it or not. China is a great proving ground for the technocratic elite because there is very little consideration for the individual.

We have seen the first signs of technocratic rule already in the Netherlands for the past 10 years and it is only going to get worse.

Nutuk

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
8 3,582
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Yeah China is not colonial, they go in and take all. Don't tell me Tibet was a rescue operation.

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,583
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
India has lots of manpower and natural resources, they have more young people than even China. there are many densely populated countries in Asia and Afrcia with rich resources but are among the most underdeveloped countries in the world actually.
Underdeveloped? Maybe this is a narrative spun by the CCP to prevent more Chinese citizens from seeking refugee status in India.

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,583
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
What matrices do you prefer, overall human development index? India fares worse than sub Sahara Africa.
Trace Bribery Risk Matrix, Freedom of Press index, Rule of Law Index, Open Govt. Index.

China would do well to catch up with Africa in these categories before it dreams of catching up with India.

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
Yeah China is not colonial, they go in and take all. Don't tell me Tibet was a rescue operation.
Tibet was part of China before PRC, which is recognized by all nations.

US state department documentary, 1944. The Battle of China
微信图片_20210622174246.png

Last edited by a moderator:

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
Trace Bribery Risk Matrix, Freedom of Press index, Rule of Law Index, Open Govt. Index.

China would do well to catch up with Africa in these categories before it dreams of catching up with India.
China doesn't have rule of law, India has, lol, do you believe it yourself?

Top Bottom