xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
No YOU read carefully .

the ships that appears near Shanghai is the DDG-115 Rafael Peralta not the USS Decatur

the RAFAEL PERALTA did not ran away.

A US Navy destroyer was spotted sailing through the Yellow Sea off the coast of Shanghai on Friday morning, in a move one observer described as the United States “playing with fire”.
The USS Rafael Peralta, an Arleigh Burke-class destroyer, was seen 116 nautical miles off China’s east coast at about 8am, according to a picture released by the South China Sea Strategic Situation Probing Initiative, a think tank based at Peking University, which cited the vessel’s AIS (automatic identification system) signal.
The ship, which is the second US destroyer to be seen in the Yellow Sea in less than a month, entered the waterway from the East China Sea and had been in waters close to China since May 3, the image showed.
Ok, explain:" DECATUR maneuvered to prevent a collision". What do you think it means?

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,350
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I said this is what US can do the best, bluffing. If they were scared of taking on China in 1974, what made you think they dare to do it now?
Bluffing is what the PLA always did, until US forces came around.

remember the Third Taiwan strait crisis ???
China threatens to invade Taiwan, the US sends aircraft carrier and naval task forces near China's coast, in the end CCP backed off from its threat.

Ok, explain:" DECATUR maneuvered to prevent a collision". What do you think it means?
that means they're professional enough not to engage in an escalatory manner, since then US has again and again entered China claimed territorial waters (12nmi) in the south china sea. the latest is as recent as September 8th 2021 with the PLAN not able to do anything about it.

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
Bluffing is what the PLA always did, until US forces came around.
If US is not bluffing, why it didn't dare to shoot one bullet and try to avoid collision with Chinese ships? why in 1974 when a real battle happened, it just ran away?

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,350
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Simply put, ran away to avoid real conflict.
If US is not bluffing, why it didn't dare to shoot one bullet and try to avoid collision with Chinese ships? why in 1974 when a real battle happened, it just ran away?
not really, China also shows restraint by not doing anything serious when US destroyers entered China 12 nmi waters.

China scared ???

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
not really, China also shows restraint by not doing anything serious when US destroyers entered China 12 nmi waters.

China scared ???
China tried to ram US ships and US ship ran way, so who is scared?

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,350
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,350
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Where is the beloved ally, the US navy?
Russian strategic bombers circled around Japan, Russia and Chinese joint navy sail around the Japan. The so called ally US airforce and navy just runs away and hide.
See this ?

This particular image shows a silhouette of a flight I Arleigh Burke class destroyer.

FCjePWqXoAcmWrL

So yeah the US navy didn't abandon it's JMSDF ally.

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
Nothing new, I just busted your claim that the US navy are nowhere near the task force
When did I make this so called claim, those ships are always shadowing each other, you don't know?

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,350
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
If they don't run away and hide, they should 've blocked the fleet's passage through the narrow strait instead of following from distance. and I was talking about US ships, not Japanese ships, can you please read it again?
Why should they block the passage, it's an international water.

on the other hand your claim that the US abandon Japan is debunked.

Clearly this is a Flight 1 Arleigh Burke DDG together with JMSDF assets shadowing the Sino-Russian fleet.
FCjePWqXoAcmWrL

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
Why should they block the passage, it's an international water.

on the other hand your claim that the US abandon Japan is debunked.

Clearly this is a Flight 1 Arleigh Burke DDG together with JMSDF assets shadowing the Sino-Russian fleet.
FCjePWqXoAcmWrL
Based on the link your provided, it's a Japanese ship, or should I trust any sources provided you ? and US itself said this Russia China joint patrol is not of their concern despites Japan's strong worries.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,350
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Based on the link your provided, it's a Japanese ship, or should I trust any sources provided you ? and US itself said this Russia China joint patrol is not of their concern despites Japan's strong worries.
The link said that only the Japanese are involved , but look closely there's an American ship among those Japanese warships.

look at this particular photo, it's not a Japanese ship but a USN DDG-51 flight I....The US Navy did not abandon its JMSDF ally.

FCjePWqXoAcmWrL

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
The link said that only the Japanese are involved , but look closely there's an American ship among those Japanese warships.

look at this particular photo, it's not a Japanese ship but a USN DDG-51 flight I....The US Navy did not abandon its JMSDF ally.

FCjePWqXoAcmWrL
Do you realise that you are debating with the source provided by yourself, if you yourself can't believe what the source provided by you, how can you expect others to believe it?

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom