Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,396
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Do you realise that you are debating with the source provided by yourself, if you yourself can't believe what the source provided by you, how can you expect others to believe it?
I'm not debating with my source I CLARIFY it.

You claim that the US Navy is nowhere near when the Task force entered Tsugaru strait, you claim tha US Navy left the Japanese to face the Chinese-Russian fleet alone.

This picture debunked all your claims. :ROFLMAO: it shows clearly a USN DDG-51 among those Japanese warship
FCjePWqXoAcmWrL

this picture above is from this link (even though it did not mention USN involved)

I know you're playing stupid but I'm in the mood to humiliate you anyway.

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
I know you're playing stupid but I'm in the mood to humiliate you anyway.
You just lost yourself after being humiliated, if you question the information provided by yourself, this whole information could be totally fake, ship, date, region... you threw it out all together by yourself.
You don't even believe this , and you want me to believe it? are you ok?

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,396
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
You just lost yourself after being humiliated, if you question the information provided by yourself, this whole information could be totally fake, ship, date, region... you threw it out all together by yourself.
You don't even believe this , and you want me to believe it? are you ok?

again a USN DDG-51 clearly seen here along with other JMSDF ship, you could also see the Type 055 and Russian ships involved here, I'm not a fake like you do
FCjePWqXoAcmWrL

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,490
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Thread cleaned. This is not the children garden and nobody can order who to go away from here. Either debate in a civilized way or we will be forced to take harsher measures. There is no place for such low quality discussions in this forum. Trolling is something that is absolutely not tolerated here. Enough is enough!

Top Bottom