TR Defence Exports & Updates

United Force

Reactions
1 16
Nation of residence
Serbia
Nation of origin
Switzerland
It is funny how you simplify international relationships…
Yes, Bosniak and Serbs fought in the 1990s and many people hate each other…there is small amount of people who still want to fight and kill(Serbs, Bosniaks…)but many more who want to live normally . No Turks or Russians can be closer to us than Bosniak and Serb neighbors…we share same blood and genetic, culture, food, language and land…in reality Bosnia and Serbia are not close to war, media just makes it look that way. Same goes for Serbo-Turk realtions…yea sone Serbs see Turks as enemy, but you would be suprised how many do not or even like Turkey. They go on vacation there( my self two times) with great experience.
Turks are not stupid and look their own interest in the Balkans so why would they have bad relations with Serbia? There are so many investment and trade 1billion worth, (vs 200mil with Bosnia.)
Same goes for Turks here who are mostly anti-Serb and pro Bosniak…it is time to move on…you may not like us, but we can still work and grow together and why not become allies? How stupid would be not to sell as drones because of Bosnia? It is not 1994,..war ended 30 years ago and I believe Bosniaks or Serbs do not want to fight again. Only internet warriors are spreading the hateful messages and some politicians who serve the big powers to stir up problems…
I would like to si Baryaktars in Serbian army.

Avanti

Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
I don't see a problem selling weapons to Serbia we are not in conflict with this nation. Croatia buys something so Serbia feels the need to buy something

People here talked about deals with the Chinese who are putting our brothers in "re-education camps" and even that didn't receive as much controversy

United Force

Reactions
1 16
Nation of residence
Serbia
Nation of origin
Switzerland
I don't see a problem selling weapons to Serbia we are not in conflict with this nation. Croatia buys something so Serbia feels the need to buy something

People here talked about deals with the Chinese who are putting our brothers in "re-education camps" and even that didn't receive as much controversy
The reality is that Serbia is not buying weapons because Croatia is buying…that is just the way media raises tension…just look how Reuters today reported about “secret Chinese mission” to deliver SA rockets, and in reality deal was made 3 years ago…Serbia is just renewing army since it was not done for a long time.
Western media and mostly Kosovo Albanian authors/journalists are trying to create the image of Serbia that only buys Russian weapons when in reality Serbia is getting equipment not from Russia and China, but France, Spain, Germany, Usa, Israel…Turkey.

Mehmed Ali

Contributor
Reactions
1 905
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
I suggest you that you check DNA map , Bosniak and Serb are not the same people. We have never ever been the same people. Also I suggest you to try and read and understand the language you used in Serba 150 or 200 years ago. You will understand it if you speak old bulgarian but believe me you will understand what we wrote even 500 years ago. 3s Evliya Celebi said " In Bosnia, Bosnian language is spoken as well Bulgarian"
It is funny how you simplify international relationships…
Yes, Bosniak and Serbs fought in the 1990s and many people hate each other…there is small amount of people who still want to fight and kill(Serbs, Bosniaks…)but many more who want to live normally . No Turks or Russians can be closer to us than Bosniak and Serb neighbors…we share same blood and genetic, culture, food, language and land…in reality Bosnia and Serbia are not close to war, media just makes it look that way. Same goes for Serbo-Turk realtions…yea sone Serbs see Turks as enemy, but you would be suprised how many do not or even like Turkey. They go on vacation there( my self two times) with great experience.
Turks are not stupid and look their own interest in the Balkans so why would they have bad relations with Serbia? There are so many investment and trade 1billion worth, (vs 200mil with Bosnia.)
Same goes for Turks here who are mostly anti-Serb and pro Bosniak…it is time to move on…you may not like us, but we can still work and grow together and why not become allies? How stupid would be not to sell as drones because of Bosnia? It is not 1994,..war ended 30 years ago and I believe Bosniaks or Serbs do not want to fight again. Only internet warriors are spreading the hateful messages and some politicians who serve the big powers to stir up problems…
I would like to si Baryaktars in Serbian army.

AWP

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,403
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Palestine
We should sell TB2s to Serbia. It is our product and we know it very well. If they use TB2 on Bosnians we can cut the support and we will probably directly intervene if they step up their shit. In that case, NATO will also be on our side.

so basically you saying that Serbia TB-2 will never be used and always be stored ?!

come on man , turkish people didn't like it when the americans involved not using the F-35 against Greek - kurds - Israel and the f-35 should only be used according to what the US want .

anyway , there are two types of people or ideology when it comes to turkey being a arms sale country :

1- turkey should sell weapons without any restrictions of any kind even to it's own enemy ( mostly people who worship money )

2- turkey should not sell weapons to countries that have/had bad reputation in killing muslims or innocent civilians like serbia - iran - israel ethiopia etc . ( mostly people who put human life above any form of money or advantage )

United Force

Reactions
1 16
Nation of residence
Serbia
Nation of origin
Switzerland
I suggest you that you check DNA map , Bosniak and Serb are not the same people. We have never ever been the same people. Also I suggest you to try and read and understand the language you used in Serba 150 or 200 years ago. You will understand it if you speak old bulgarian but believe me you will understand what we wrote even 500 years ago. 3s Evliya Celebi said " In Bosnia, Bosnian language is spoken as well Bulgarian"
Ok, you show us the DNA map that presents your claim. In reality our DNA and language is identical….but you can believe anything you want.

Mehmed Ali

Contributor
Reactions
1 905
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Ok, you show us the DNA map that presents your claim. In reality our DNA and language is identical….but you can believe anything you want.
I am not going to do your homework work for you. The language you speak is Bosnian language as I have said before, check what you Serbs wrote 150 years ago and come back and tell me the difference. I mean half of you keep making the basic grammatical mistakes, especially southern Serbia. Even till 1865im Sarajevan Orthodox newspapers you called your self Vlahians and made suggestion to change to Serbs. A completely foreign element im Bosnia. As of so called Croats in Bosnia till beginning of 20th century they called themselves Bosnians. Even Franciscan momks used to pride themselves of that fact. Also check those invented people like Croats , half of the things they say around Zagreb I need a translation and yet they claim that I speak their language.

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,090
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
No DNA discussions please, this is not a genealogy forum. And I think we have moved on from these kinds of argumentations since 1945.

Corvus

Reactions
2 252
Nation of residence
Italy
Nation of origin
Turkey
we should sell TB2 s to Serbia and GIFT THEM TO BOSNIA
On one hand, I really would like to sell drones to Serbia because of the repeated reasons here.

However on the other hand, I'm hesitant considering the sensitivities of our brothers in Balkans.

In that case, donating drones to our allies could be a pretty good idea. We can make money by selling drones to Serbia and use that money to donate drones to Bosnia and even Albania&Kosovo. By doing this, we can make money&prestige, turn these countries more into Turkish sphere of influence and arms industries as they say 'choosing your gun is choosing your pact'. That would be the symbolic sign of Turks' come back in the region with modern ways.

Pretty sweet deal if our brotherly nations in Balkans give consent.

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
7 7,187
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Have you guys been asked to give a single Turkish brand which is the best in its game in the world and you couldn't find one, I guess we will never be asked that question again.

Last edited:

Combat-Master

Baklava Consumer
Reactions
15 25,473
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Have you guy been asked to give a single Turkish brand which is the best in its game in the world and you couldn't find one, I guess we will never be asked that question again.

It's not Turkish though, it's Greek

-----------------------------------------------------------------​

Turkish drones by Greek minds​

Much has been written about what Turkey has achieved in the area of unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs). But few know that Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan’s son-in-law, Selcuk Bayraktar, was introduced to this technology by a Greek professor who teaches at a famous US university and is considered a “guru.” Bayraktar holds a senior position in the Turkish war industry and is considered the man who set up the research and production program for unmanned aerial vehicles.

Obviously, I am not writing this to accuse a brilliant Greek scientist who cooperated with a Turkish student 17 years ago. But I am writing this because it seems stupid and suicidal to me that the Greek state has not found him and other such scientists who have excelled, and has not already founded such an excellent production program in Greece.

I confess that I do not understand it. We have all read that a very good joint effort was initiated by the University of Thessaly and the Hellenic Aerospace Industry (EAV) for the construction of the first Greek drone, which will be ready in two years. A commendable effort that we all hope will bring results. But the country’s needs are more urgent. We are forced to rent or buy drones while Turkey has specialized knowledge in their construction. And there are Greek experts with incredible know-how and experience who could offer ready-made solutions.

We pay for the carelessness, corruption, trade unionism, and incompetence of the political class that led the Greek defense industry to its collapse and complete transformation into a public sector-style company. The famous offsets became villas instead of going toward research. The cooperation of the armed forces with universities was a taboo that no one could overcome. No serious Greek working abroad will come to work in an environment where instead of meritocracy, mediocrity dominates and bribery prevails.

However, now that we are maturing as a country (one hopes), we must again try to figure out how we can bring together the best Greek minds in the country and the diaspora, along with capable officials in the public sector and private companies, shed the image described above, and become more like Israel.

I recently asked Pfizer President and CEO Albert Bourla, “Why can’t we become like Israel?” To which he replied: “We are much better in many areas. The problem is that we do not have the direct connections and liaisons with our diaspora that Israel has.” Exactly! Thus we get to the point of ignoring our top minds, which are exploited by our neighbor.

Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,534
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey
TB2 is the best. Proven and affordable, why they talking with other drone producers boggles da mind.
Ah for a second I thought selling it to Slovakia is a problem :D
Well, I guess they are talking with USA for Predator. Poland acquired TB-2 but they are also buying Predator, however it's mostly a political procurement.

Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
7 3,617
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

It's not Turkish though, it's Greek

Turkish drones by Greek minds​

Much has been written about what Turkey has achieved in the area of unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs). But few know that Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan’s son-in-law, Selcuk Bayraktar, was introduced to this technology by a Greek professor who teaches at a famous US university and is considered a “guru.” Bayraktar holds a senior position in the Turkish war industry and is considered the man who set up the research and production program for unmanned aerial vehicles.

Obviously, I am not writing this to accuse a brilliant Greek scientist who cooperated with a Turkish student 17 years ago. But I am writing this because it seems stupid and suicidal to me that the Greek state has not found him and other such scientists who have excelled, and has not already founded such an excellent production program in Greece.

I confess that I do not understand it. We have all read that a very good joint effort was initiated by the University of Thessaly and the Hellenic Aerospace Industry (EAV) for the construction of the first Greek drone, which will be ready in two years. A commendable effort that we all hope will bring results. But the country’s needs are more urgent. We are forced to rent or buy drones while Turkey has specialized knowledge in their construction. And there are Greek experts with incredible know-how and experience who could offer ready-made solutions.

We pay for the carelessness, corruption, trade unionism, and incompetence of the political class that led the Greek defense industry to its collapse and complete transformation into a public sector-style company. The famous offsets became villas instead of going toward research. The cooperation of the armed forces with universities was a taboo that no one could overcome. No serious Greek working abroad will come to work in an environment where instead of meritocracy, mediocrity dominates and bribery prevails.

However, now that we are maturing as a country (one hopes), we must again try to figure out how we can bring together the best Greek minds in the country and the diaspora, along with capable officials in the public sector and private companies, shed the image described above, and become more like Israel.

I recently asked Pfizer President and CEO Albert Bourla, “Why can’t we become like Israel?” To which he replied: “We are much better in many areas. The problem is that we do not have the direct connections and liaisons with our diaspora that Israel has.” Exactly! Thus we get to the point of ignoring our top minds, which are exploited by our neighbor.

B R U H

stop huffing copium, lying on your left side and take care of your academics, you bloody malakka

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom