Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,534
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey
You are talking as if we don't use Ottoman palaces for officials business when some meeting in Istanbul. You are giving example from Germany. Germany can build such buildings they are having budget surplus unlike Turkey. Turkey having budget deficit, yet building luxurious buildings as if they are needed.

And please tell me which political victories did we gain with such buildings in recent years.

KKF 2.0

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
You are talking as if we don't use Ottoman palaces for officials business when some meeting in Istanbul. You are giving example from Germany. Germany can build such buildings they are having budget surplus unlike Turkey. Turkey having budget deficit, yet building luxurious buildings as if they are needed.

And please tell me which political victories did we gain with such buildings in recent years.
Are you addressing my post?

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,099
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Dutch Presidental Palace..

Rutte use the bike not because he is going home, but from point a to b... :LOL:

View attachment 12195

I stayed in a Hotel directly opposite of that on the right side of the picture in September. And had a beer where the trees start at the bottom of the picture. It was the only vacation I did in the summer of 2020 because of Corona.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,133
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Then you are a criminal, an outlaw waiting to be apprehended for hedonist behavior on state funds.

Relax how is lusting over a lot of girls considered hedonistic.

Its natural.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
22 18,829
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

I remember when Just-eat was started in Denmark and had Servers in Technical University of Denmark... It went' Boom and grew, and was sold to UK. It's a pure money machine.

I hope Getir stays in Turkish hands and pay proper tax and dividend to Turkish investors.

Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,534
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey

I remember when Just-eat was started in Denmark and had Servers in Technical University of Denmark... It went' Boom and grew, and was sold to UK. It's a pure money machine.

I hope Getir stays in Turkish hands and pay proper tax and dividend to Turkish investors.
The contribution of Covid to Getir and such companies is quite huge.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
22 18,829
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
The contribution of Covid to Getir and such companies is quite huge.
Nemlig.com is an online grocery shopping firm. Until covid they were in the red. Now there is like 60 days delivery on stuff.

It’s actually perfect concept if delivery can be left at the door and no one steals it. Denmark is pretty good on such things

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Need help guys, apparently this company is investing 35 mil euro in Bosnia, can somene share more details about http://www.atesci.com/ , i am asking because we already have strong infantry ammunition facility here, do they have some more advamced products?

@Cabatli_53 @Webslave or anyone who can tell more?

Last edited:
Top Bottom