EXCLUSIVE NEWS: After Ukraine, Serbia is also in talks to procure TB2 drones reports several Serbian media

Bayraktar TB2

Contributor
Reactions
Source:

Serbs on social media confirms this news also. Serbian President Vucic when addressing the nation confirmed it also they say.

Screenshot_20201005_222433.jpg

Edit:
Vucic said: "We are very interested in drone systems and we will certainly buy more of them in the future, and whether we will reach an agreement with the Turkish side or not, we will see. In any case, these are very good drones, I must praise Turkish manufacturers. " 😁

Last edited:

Test7

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
18 19,918
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
Operation videos prove the TB2's capabilities. There is no doubt that it is closely followed by many countries.

Combat-Master

Baklava Consumer
Reactions
15 25,473
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Without decent E/O TB2 are sightless... If Canada won't provide, Bayraktar can go with European counterparts, especially if they see how lucrative it is.

Y

Yoyo

Without decent E/O TB2 are sightless... If Canada won't provide, Bayraktar can go with European counterparts, especially if they see how lucrative it is.
Why aren't we able to meet TB-2's needs domestically? I thought Aselsan is in the market for similar products?

Bayraktar TB2

Contributor
Reactions
Why aren't we able to meet TB-2's needs domestically? I thought Aselsan is in the market for similar products?
I think it has to do with weight and performance. DASS and CATS will adress it hopefully if aselsan gets its shit together.. T129 ATAKs use Aselfir-300t so their is hope still.

Y

Yoyo

AFAIK, Serbia isn't currently under international embargo. I don't see why Canada wouldn't provide electrooptics for TB-2s intended for delivery to them.

It just sucks to be dependent on foreign components. It's literally the third thing I hate the most after traffic and taxes.

Bayraktar TB2

Contributor
Reactions

Balamir

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Baykar said that we are waiting for Aselsan. CATS appeared but didn't use it. I still don't understand the main problem of CATS. Is it weight or something else? So why not increase the usage and order of ANKA-S with CATS? If the embargo starts, the TB2 legend is over. ANKA-S should be emphasized and PG115 engine should be considered for use in TB2 and Vestel Karayel-SU. Also, if DASS or Aselflir 400 will solve the problem, these projects should be accelerated.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,767
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
They should have bought E/O firm that produce decent product or such. And tech transfer to Turkey.

Oublious

Experienced member
The Netherlands Correspondent
Reactions
7 4,333
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
I have look to the website and our Flir are too fat, they should los some weights.:(

CATS weights 59 kg and Wescam 45 kg. So we have a problem, should go for alternative.

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,560
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
If it was up to me I wouldn’t sell it to Serbia even if they pay 10x the actual price. Turkey and Serbia have a relatively positive relationship right now but the blood of our Bosnian brothers and our loyalty to them for me is worth more than money can buy. I hope that Baykar won’t even consider such an offer.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,063
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
If it was up to me I wouldn’t sell it to Serbia even if they pay 10x the actual price. Turkey and Serbia have a relatively positive relationship right now but the blood of our Bosnian brothers and our loyalty to them for me is worth more than money can buy. I hope that Baykar won’t even consider such an offer.

Indeed I agree 100%.

I dont want our weapons being against our brothers and sisters.

Top Bottom