Featured Exclusive: Why Algerian generals fear the rapprochement between Rabat and Tel Aviv

mohmed84

Reactions
Nation of residence
Algeria
Nation of origin
Algeria
Morocco has already started to recieve some vipers and all of the fleet will be completed by 2023-2024
Any sources of this info

I think what morocco received is upgrade kits for its older blocks of F16, after its modernization RMAF in 2024 the gap will be bigger with itsneighbour

NumidianCavalry

Reactions
Nation of residence
Algeria
Nation of origin
Algeria
Wondering where all this algerian trolls came from. Suddenly 10 new account got created today and yesterday. @CEZAYIRLI did you bring your cousins?😂😂😂😂😂
Dude are you complaining there are too many Algerians in the Algerian section of the forum?
I forgot you are expansionists even on the internet, you go to algerian content, because you live in the shadow of Algeria, and complain about it.

Anyways, good luck navigating through life thinking that people with opinions different than yours are trolls.

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
Dude are you complaining there are too many Algerians in the Algerian section of the forum?
I forgot you are expansionists even on the internet, you go to algerian content, because you live in the shadow of Algeria, and complain about it.

Anyways, good luck navigating through life thinking that people with opinions different than yours are trolls.
A lot has been said about Morocco waging a virulent electronic war against anything Algerian or Sahrawi. I live overseas and see it from far away. What are the Algerian young elites in Algeria doing about it ?

Ravenman

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,528
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I dont like this. Morocco and Algeria are brothercountries and they should handle this Sahara problem fairly and without violence.

Only the Colonial and Zionist powers will benefit from a Algerian-Moroccan war.

E-mad

Reactions
Nation of residence
Algeria
Nation of origin
Algeria
Really dude 🤣🤣🤣🤣
What's new ? It's just a thing was done secretly since the 60's that came to the lights
Even Mosad did the dirty job of assassinating Ben berka for Hassan the 2nd
Algerian generals have a better understanding of war than you harpy fanboys
Algerian generals understand that geography , resources, training , hard ware , the spirit of the fighters are in their favor
Just take a look at Béchar air base on Google earth and see which aircrafts are deployed there and you'll know how Algerian generals regards the Moroccan cartonish armed forces
Really there's no comparison

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,394
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco

Algerian section of the forum? This thread was made by a moroccan mod ‘’dude’’. Alhamdullilah i dont live in any shadow. However you exposed yourself, you one of part of the trolls. I discuss with many people on the forum with mutual respect, and understanding. I dont expect everyone to have the same mindset and understanding of certain things. However this was not the «algerian» section😉

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
Algerian section of the forum? This thread was made by a moroccan mod ‘’dude’’. Alhamdullilah i dont live in any shadow. However you exposed yourself, you one of part of the trolls. I discuss with many people on the forum with mutual respect, and understanding. I dont expect everyone to have the same mindset and understanding of certain things. However this was not the «algerian» section😉
Again, restrain yourself and stop accusing the Algerian Forum members of trolling.
As you stated, a Moroccan Mod created this thread about the "Algerian Generals", indicative of the
never ending obsession of Morocco with the Algerian army.
Didn't Morocco hear that the Algerian army is headed by a civilian Commander in Chief and not by Generals ?

Anyhow, We would love to see Moroccans in this Forum more capable of handling the subject matters at hand, which would allow perhaps for a better communication between us in a moment when the Diplomatic ties between our two countries are in dire straits.

@NumidianCavalry

Last edited:

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,394
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
Again, restrain yourself and stop accusing the Algerian Forum members of trolling.
As you stated, a Moroccan Mod created this thread about the "Algerian Generals", indicative of the
never ending obsession of Morocco with the Algerian army.
Didn't Morocco hear that the Algeria army is headed by a civilian Commander in Chief and not by Generals ?

Anyhow, We would love to see Moroccans in this Forum more capable of handling the subject matters at hand, which would allow perhaps for a better communication between us in a moment when the Diplomatic ties between our two countries are in dire straits.

@NumidianCavalry
People can talk for themself mr president. However when it comes to obsession i think its very clear how obsessed you are with morocco. Every post you have published is almost everytime about morocco.

NumidianCavalry

Reactions
Nation of residence
Algeria
Nation of origin
Algeria
A lot has been said about Morocco waging a virulent electronic war against anything Algerian or Sahrawi. I live overseas and see it from far away. What are the Algerian young elites in Algeria doing about it ?

Most Algerians don't give a rats ass about Morocco honestly besides the platonic default "neighboring muslim country" until they get poked into their identity and symbols by the social media trolls, then most of em react by learning history in a serious way and start defending the country. All in all, the moroccan campaign against Algeria has done the opposite effect they were hoping.

Last edited:

NumidianCavalry

Reactions
Nation of residence
Algeria
Nation of origin
Algeria
Dude, you people most definitely do live under Algerian cultural and political shadow, the is absolutely no Algerian content in social media without Moroccans spreading their venom all over it. Is there algerians commenting on moroccan sections of the forums, youtube, twitter, etc ? definitely not. why ?

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
Most Algerians don't give a rats ass about Morocco honestly besides the platonic default "neighboring muslim country" until they get poked into their identity and symbols by the social media trolls, then most of em react by learning history in a serious way and discover start defending the country. All in all, the moroccan campaign against Algeria has done the opposite effect they were hoping.
Morocco's cultural war against Algeria:
Moroccans claim Juba II, king of Numidia, as being a Moroccan King.
Moroccans claim Rai Music, an Algerian cultural heritage, to be Moroccan.
Moroccans claim that Tarik Ibn Ziad, a native of Khenchla, Algeria, to be a Moroccan.
And the list is long.

NumidianCavalry

Reactions
Nation of residence
Algeria
Nation of origin
Algeria
Morocco's cultural war against Algeria:
Moroccans claim Juba II, king of Numidia, as being a Moroccan King.
Moroccans claim Rai Music, an Algerian cultural heritage, to be Moroccan.
Moroccans claim that Tarik Ibn Ziad, a native of Khenchla, Algeria, to be a Moroccan.
And the list is long.
Yes, it's pathetic and sad. If they aren't proud of their history they should make it in the present but instead they've chosen the easy pathetic path ofv cultural appropriation and historical falsifications.
That just proves how depressing their present is, cause usually the more you talk about the past the more your present sucks.
Also they tend to project what they feel about themselves to algeria, Like saying that algeria is a French creation and France still rules algeria... While they have a statue of Mareshal Hubert Lyautey, the French general who created morocco as a French protectorate in 1912, a protectorat who turned into an "interdependent" state in 1956.
The funny thing is that the more they do this the more they push young Algerians to learn about the pathetic history and the even more pathetic present of what's now known as "the kingdom of Morocco"

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
Yes, it's pathetic and sad. If they aren't proud of their history they should make it in the present but instead they've chosen the easy pathetic path ofv cultural appropriation and historical falsifications.
That just proves how depressing their present is, cause usually the more you talk about the past the more your present sucks.
Also they tend to project what they feel about themselves to algeria, Like saying that algeria is a French creation and France still rules algeria... While they have a statue of Mareshal Hubert Lyautey, the French general who created morocco as a French protectorate in 1912, a protectorat who turned into an "interdependent" state in 1956.
The funny thing is that the more they do this the more they push young Algerians to learn about the pathetic history and the even more pathetic present of what's now known as "the kingdom of Morocco"
So true what you just said about what the Makhzen made the Moroccans believe about their desolate history. I used to try debating them, but I no longer try due to their lack of knowledge first, but also their obsession with their king being some kind of infallible, divine entity above reproach.

Last edited:

NumidianCavalry

Reactions
Nation of residence
Algeria
Nation of origin
Algeria
So true what you just said about what the Makhzen made the Moroccans believe about their desolate history. I used to try debating them, but I no longer try due to their lack of knowledge first, but also their obsession with their king being some kind of infallible, divine entity above reproach.

I mean what did you expect, some family came from arabia and said "we are descendant of the prophet, therefor you should worship us" and they just did lol After that they made them align themselves with the spaniards against the Algeria-Ottoman army, and align themselves with the french against the algerian revolution... and they still believe they should worship that family,
how can you make a whole muslim country venerating you while being a weed producing sexual tourism country is frankly beyond my understanding

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
First concrete consequence of Morocco decision to lay in bed with Israel, transport fees for gas are not joke.

Ingrateful Morocco was making tons of money from Algerian natural gas and gasoline subsidies for many decades. Goodbye the free lunch for Morocco. lol

Algeria wasn't bothered when Morocco started diplomatic ties with Israel. The problem was:
1) Morocco using the Pegasus spyware against Algerian military and Government officials, and
2) Incredibly, Morocco]'s UN ambassador lobbying the United Nations for the partition of Algeria into two separate countries.

This is just the beginning. The price is gonna be hefty for Morocco for daring such attacks.

1635286195215.png

Last edited:

mohmed84

Reactions
Nation of residence
Algeria
Nation of origin
Algeria
Morocco has no alternatives other than algerian pipeline to supply 2 power station with natural gas, combined these stations produce 10percent of national electrecity. The only option left for morocco is to increase the output of its coal burnin stations, the most dirty production type, and that will make morocco falter on its carbon neutral objectives by far.
Some peaople would say to import gas from qatar of us, but would require the use of lng tankers and the lng must be gasified, morocco has no dtations for this matter.
In short morocco shot it self on the foot

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom