DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,379
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Seriously Afghanistan has been a tribal society for thousands of years.

Let them continue as they wish.

All this high horse bs made things worse.

If tribal societies want to continue as they like let them. Does not concern me one bit.
o man, you are always against all kind of high horse bs! kudos to you!
i wouldn't dare to express such opinion even if i hold some personally, because i might very well ended up as an 'islamist, backward or uncivilized'.

Last edited:

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,994
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
611a43063dd01000199dccbc

absolute cultural disaster. hanging off the sides of american planes desperate to flee their country without knowing the death their stupid act will bring them. We don't want this mindset for the Turks.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,005
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
o man, you are always against all kind of high horse bs! kudos to you!
i wouldn't dare to express such opinion even if i hold some personally, because i might very well ended up as an 'islamist, backward or uncivilized'.

Islamists, Western Liberals, Commies and Christians all believe we gotta save a society from itself.

Instead make things worse.

Im born in Australia to Turkish parents now imagine me going to Somalia or the Amazon trying to save the people from themselves.

We dont know anything about the country itself or its society.

Turkish foreign policy should not be dictated by high horse bs or trying to save a society.

Who cares if Africans live tribal? We can still trade ask them what they can offer that benefits us rather than changing their societies.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,005
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
611a43063dd01000199dccbc

absolute cultural disaster. hanging off the sides of american planes desperate to flee their country without knowing the death their stupid act will bring them. We don't want this mindset for the Turks.

They brought it upon themselves when the Americans invaded they helped the invaders.

At the same time these cowards either fled against the Taliban or collarborated with them.

I would safely say all the ethnic groups in Afghanistan are all equally to blame for their problems.

Uzbeks and Turkmens had many chances to form their own country they bottled it.

Dont forget all the money wasted on warlord Dostum.

Afghanistan is rich in resources too bad the Taliban are hostile towards Turkish interests while the Afghan government was just a corrupt hell hole.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,994
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
They brought it upon themselves when the Americans invaded they helped the invaders.

At the same time these cowards either fled against the Taliban or collarborated with them.

I would safely say all the ethnic groups in Afghanistan are all equally to blame for their problems.

Uzbeks and Turkmens had many chances to form their own country they bottled it.

Dont forget all the money wasted on warlord Dostum.

Afghanistan is rich in resources too bad the Taliban are hostile towards Turkish interests while the Afghan government was just a corrupt hell hole.

These sorts of cultures should always be rejected by Turks for Turkey. What they do in their own home is their business, but we must never strive to follow these backward nations. Because the eventual outcome is nothing short of horror. Afghanistan is destined to repeat her recent past unless her people climb out of their uneducated and backward ways.

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
10 9,114
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
the face of the emir of Qatar and his smile of joy. This man has done so much for the Muslim world. If Turkey and Egypt become allies in the medium-term (of which I am sure of), EU will be in big troubles. A giant in the Muslim world will rise and put the liberal Europeans in their place.

Turkiye’s technology combined with Egypts Human Resources and potential would be a nightmare for our enemies. Greece would be officially dead

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,379
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
the face of the emir of Qatar and his smile of joy. This man has done so much for the Muslim world. If Turkey and Egypt become allies in the medium-term (of which I am sure of), EU will be in big troubles. A giant in the Muslim world will rise and put the liberal Europeans in their place.

Turkiye’s technology combined with Egypts Human Resources and potential would be a nightmare for our enemies. Greece would be officially dead
let us be realistic! nothing will bear fruit in the middle east region anytime soon!
Turks knows it very well, and that is why they are seeking solid and reliable partners in central Asia with Turkic countries and in south east Asia with BD, Malaysia and Indonesia.

Last edited:

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
78 10,699
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The irony of the photo is that the mediator of this meeting, the emir of Qatar, was the most important financier of the MB movement at a time when it was becoming a very serious threat to many Arab kingdoms.

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,052
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
nothing will bear fruit in the middle east region anytime soon!
Turks knows it very well, and that is why they are seeking solid and reliable partners in central Asia with Turkic countries and in south east Asia with BD, Malaysia and Indonesia.

The only constant thing in the ME is, that there is no such thing as stable or reliable.
The ME is for business, not for strategic partnerships.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,994
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
The only constant thing in the ME is, that there is no such thing as stable or reliable.
The ME is for business, not for strategic partnerships.

yep, middle east is a region that has no honour. The sooner the Turks start looking down on this region the sooner we can deal with it in a way that brings Turkey results.

"allies" protect them from getting invaded by Saudis be rewarded by them doing business with your direct enemies.

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
78 10,699
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Egypt is the only missing point in the African expansion of Turkish foreign policy. If occur; the normalization of relations between Egypt and Turkiye would put TR's soft power a few steps ahead in Africa in the new era against traditional power centers such as France, the US, and to some extent Russia, as well as China. After normalization with KSA, normalization with the UAE and even possible new defense deals worth billions of dollars; Erdoğan's remarks about Egypt and the sharing of this photo within a few days after are details that should not be underestimated.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,379
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Egypt is the only missing point in the African expansion of Turkish foreign policy. If occur; the normalization of relations between Egypt and Turkiye would put TR's soft power a few steps ahead in Africa in the new era against traditional power centers such as France, the US, and to some extent Russia, as well as China. After normalization with KSA, normalization with the UAE and even possible new defense deals worth billions of dollars; Erdoğan's remarks about Egypt and the sharing of this photo within a few days after are details that should not be underestimated.
You are right, but that region is so volatile that any the long term prediction is highly risky.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,994
Nation of residence
United Kingdom

normalisation wont ever happen, the moment you think its going to happen, the Isrealis/americans will create a coup. Exactly why sisi came into power to begin with. I still remember those days when hakan fidan went to egypt to warn morsi of the pending coup, Turkey should have sent a personal army as morsi's bodyguard unit. Too little too late. MB were rounded up like terrorists and paraded behind cages. Since then egypt has been parading herself to serve europe, isreal and america at the expense of the entire Muslim world.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,379
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
yep, middle east is a region that has no honour. The sooner the Turks start looking down on this region the sooner we can deal with it in a way that brings Turkey results.

"allies" protect them from getting invaded by Saudis be rewarded by them doing business with your direct enemies.
Block 10 is not within the disputed territory.
It is an issue, but it wont jeopardize Turkish interest at strategic level.

In these cases, businesses are just businesses!
just like Turkey is selling drones to UAE. But it wont jeopardize Qatars national security at strategic level.

Last edited:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom