Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,729
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Guys why is Erdogan licking Putin’s @ss non stop despite the fact that Putin screwed him and Turkiye so much ? No offense between, it’s a genuine question.
Many reasons but the main one would be probably Just like with Germany, i-e the answer is Gas!

Germany was licking Putin's ass during the early days of the war nonstop hoping for new Cheaper gas flows from Russia, even though the US warned the Germans many times. Germany in general has a stronger economy, higher tech level, easier access to one of the largest markets worldwide (EU), no 20 million refugees, top brands like Siemens and BMW etc and yet were licking Putin's ass until the US got fed up and blew the Nord Stream pipeline
Want Turkey to stop aiding Russia, blow the Turk Stream pipeline connecting Russian and Turkey

Another reason is just like with the US, Turkey is trying to score some sort of balance; just like how Russia screwed Turkey many times, the US did the same. Therefore, if Turkey cut relations with Russia then they should cut relations with the US as well

Baryshx

Contributor
Reactions
8 2,033
Website
www.twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Akp is a partner with the US and Israel in making Syria what it is. The end of the Ottoman and Sunni Syrian dreams was a new Kurdish autonomous region. Akp regrets it, but there is no room for this in politics and foreign policy. It is already too late for Syria. They should invade the Kurdish region with Tfsa troops, disperse them and drive them out. Of course, this will have huge military and economic repercussions. We will see if Akp will take this risk.

Edit = We are already one of the founders and ongoing developers of the Kurdish region of northern Iraq. We have been implementing America's and Israel plans for 40 years.

Last edited:

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,376
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,558
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
Guys why is Erdogan licking Putin’s @ss non stop despite the fact that Putin screwed him and Turkiye so much ? No offense between, it’s a genuine question.

In the last months you saw how many politicians in Western Europe were actually paid by the Russians- even German Chancellors were on a Russian payroll for years. Be sure that Turkish politicians love money and presents even more. I doubt that someone can be this dumb unless it is on purpose.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,729
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
So, it looks like they are really looking for a political settlement.
i think this is good.
No way is political settlement with Assad is the right choice
The Assad family has been, is still, and will actively support the PKK for the foreseable future since it is a good tool to disrupt Turkey as Assad and the Syrian political elite believes that most of Eastern Turkey belongs to Syria in the first place

Most members know that the only solution is the 30km safe zone but Turkey's lovely ally, the US, and it filthy rival, Russia, have agreeed to stop Turkey no matter what since both countries know the importance of the PKK asa deterrence against the Turks

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,988
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
In the last months you saw how many politicians in Western Europe were actually paid by the Russians- even German Chancellors were on a Russian payroll for years. Be sure that Turkish politicians love money and presents even more. I doubt that someone can be this dumb unless it is on purpose.

most major nations in europe discovered important people part of the russian payroll, meanwhile in Turkey we have not even found one, a nation that has time and time again been infected by outside forces like feto.

TR_123456

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
I wouldnt accept any Turkiye's demands if i was in their place too.They just need wait another 6-7 months and their membership will pass with zero pre-condotions.
What happens in 6-7 months?

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,397
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,685
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
What if other countries grants citizenship to PKK members and their affiliates ?
Nearly all EU countries do that.

BTW I'm against giving citizenship to HAMAS members. I think we should sit at the table with Israel and trade HAMAS for PKK. You scratch my back I will scratch yours.

Last edited:
Top Bottom