Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,401
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
You're seeing this all wrong. This is not about Israel, but about uprightness.
We don't aspire to be the same as other countries, same as you should not be looking at your neighbour throwing rubbish in the streets and think I could do the same. Its about being good and better.

Also which PKK operative is openly hosted in Israel?
I do get your point fully! However, PKK, and Hamas are two different entities. We could probably agree, or disagree with each other but let's be frank here. Hamas won the legislative Palestinian election in 2006. Perhaps Turkey like many countries in the East does not stamp Hamas as a terrorist organization, and that's why the reason why Turkey is not fulfilling the demands from Israel.

When it comes to Israel's support to PKK then we find Israel looking out for its own interest by weakening neighboring states in the region. Israel has been very on and off when it comes to supporting PKK "openly", however, we have many reports indicating that Israel has been training PKK in especially Iraq. Israeli intelligence has assisted PKK in training them to penetrate countries and execute a successful terrorist attacks.

However I get your point is not specifically about Israel, but more about the morals&etiquettes of the Turkish state, and the Turkish nation as a people.

Last edited:

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,023
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
I do get your point fully! However, PKK, and Hamas are two different entities. We could probably agree, or disagree with each other but let's be frank here. Hamas won the legislative Palestinian election in 2006. Perhaps Turkey like many countries in the East does not stamp Hamas as a terrorist organization, and that's why the reason why Turkey is not fulfilling the demands from Israel.

When it comes to Israel's support to PKK then we find Israel looking out for its own interest by weakening neighboring states in the region. Israel has been very on and off when it comes to supporting PKK "openly", however, we have many reports indicating that Israel has been training PKK in especially Iraq. Israeli intelligence has assisted PKK in penetrating a country and executing a successful terrorist attack.

However I get your point is not specifically about Israel, but more about the morals&etiquettes of the Turkish state, and the Turkish nation as a people.

Isreal is very wise in how they operate, they understand they need to keep their enemies divided and know who to support and when to attack. For example they don't make mistakes like erdogan made in syria where he made everyone in the region his enemy all at the same time. Isreal has friends until she picks off enough of her enemies and then those friends all become her enemies.

As Isreal has grown in strength and her regional arab neighbours have become weaker and totally ineffective, she has upped her support for the PKK project feeling now is the time to go all in with them.

It also doesnt help that Turkey has grown in military might and population, the TRNC is also a great strategic threat to Isreal. It potentially allows Turkey to project power directly into Isreal in case of any conflicts.

Unfortunately i don't see isreal changing course, they understand that to survive everyone else around them has to fall down. The fact they keep incrementally working to wipe out their palastinian population and take away their lands show they are not interested in any peaceful settlements.

And even if Isreal said tomorrow here palastinians have half the land and become a country would the arabs really live in peace with Isreal? I don't think they would. So you have a situation where its natural conclusion is going to be "survival of fittest"

The arab states don't even want to live in peace with Turkey, its impossible that they will ever live in peace with Isreal.

AWP

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,403
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Palestine
Erdogan is doing politics, Palestine is one of the tools for this in terms of domestic politics. Palestine is a characterless, dishonorable administration that supports the PKK, Armenia, Greece and the Greek Cypriot side, and also does not say anything to the USA, Russia, Israel and Iran in Syria, but makes statements and condemnations for Turkiye. Likewise the leaders and politicians of other Arab countries.

For God sake , how many time people here in this forum will keep posting false information ? let me correct you :

1- If Erdogan is doing politics , then the Palestinian government also play politics regardless of morality , both are playing the same game just different side .

2- Funny , Turkish member here claim that Israel support PKK and you say that Palestine side with Israel and support the PKK ? kidding me hahahah !! . In the past some Palestinian organization PFLP supported the PKK only because they share the same Marxism–Leninism ideology .

3- regrading Armenia it's simple , the government of Israel stand with Azerbaijan then the government of Palestine stands with Armenia . ( I personally don't approve it but it's the interests that wins )

4- I never recall any official from Palestine supporting Greek , so what are you talking about ?

5- Palestine government always criticize the US and the recent meeting between Biden and Abbas and during the live interview he did confronted Biden , unlike your coward president Erdgoan who was scared to condemn Biden after Taksim street bombing , hanging his interior minister Süleyman Soylu .

6- Iran and Russia , same with Azerbaijan case .

7- the government of Palestine always condemn any country , entity or individuals who side with Israel and this is normal . BTW , the Palestinian condemnation of turkey after the normalization wasn't as strong as how they did approach UAE and Morocco . In fact some of them justify what Turkey did that Erdogan is bluffing and soon will liberate Al-Aqsa , the same BS that AK party is selling in Turkey . so yah what do you know bruh :LOL:

When it comes to Israel's support to PKK then we find Israel looking out for its own interest by weakening neighboring states in the region. Israel has been very on and off when it comes to supporting PKK "openly", however, we have many reports indicating that Israel has been training PKK in especially Iraq. Israeli intelligence has assisted PKK in training them to penetrate countries and execute a successful terrorist attacks.

I really don't know where did Turks get this that Hamas supports PKK ? In fact it was well knows even before the Syrian revolution 2011 that PKK and Israel are in bed together .

I am not here accuse Israel or debate the PKK-Israel relations because Israeli members here will do that and maybe they know more . But my point is that it is impossible that Hamas and Israel support the same entity or side .

It not an opinion it's a basic common sense

Baryshx

Contributor
Reactions
8 2,037
Website
www.twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
For God sake , how many time people here in this forum will keep posting false information ? let me correct you :

1- If Erdogan is doing politics , then the Palestinian government also play politics regardless of morality , both are playing the same game just different side .

2- Funny , Turkish member here claim that Israel support PKK and you say that Palestine side with Israel and support the PKK ? kidding me hahahah !! . In the past some Palestinian organization PFLP supported the PKK only because they share the same Marxism–Leninism ideology .

3- regrading Armenia it's simple , the government of Israel stand with Azerbaijan then the government of Palestine stands with Armenia . ( I personally don't approve it but it's the interests that wins )

4- I never recall any official from Palestine supporting Greek , so what are you talking about ?

5- Palestine government always criticize the US and the recent meeting between Biden and Abbas and during the live interview he did confronted Biden , unlike your coward president Erdgoan who was scared to condemn Biden after Taksim street bombing , hanging his interior minister Süleyman Soylu .

7- the government of Palestine always condemn any country , entity or individuals who side with Israel and this is normal . BTW , the Palestinian condemnation of turkey after the normalization wasn't as strong as how they did approach UAE and Morocco . In fact some of them justify what Turkey did that Erdogan is bluffing and soon will liberate Al-Aqsa , the same BS that AK party is selling in Turkey . so yah what do you know bruh :LOL:

I really don't know where did Turks get this that Hamas supports PKK ? In fact it was well knows even before the Syrian revolution 2011 that PKK and Israel are in bed together .

I am not here accuse Israel or debate the PKK-Israel relations because Israeli members here will do that and maybe they know more . But my point is that it is impossible that Hamas and Israel support the same entity or side .

You have not changed to the Greek Cypriot and Palestinian relationship. Is Palestine doing or can it do the same policy to its Arab brothers? Also, with which face will he be able to ask for help from Turkiye?

Kedikesenfare

Reactions
1 797
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
You have not changed to the Greek Cypriot and Palestinian relationship. Is Palestine doing or can it do the same policy to its Arab brothers? Also, with which face will he be able to ask for help from Turkiye?
So what? At the United Nations, Turkey voted frist AGAINST the independence of Algeria from the French occupation and than abstained from the vote. Courtesy of our beloved Kemalists.

Everyone has one or two skeletons hidden in the closet. You can't bring up old stories again and again to justify your stance in the year 2023.

Hamas is everything I critize about the Arab societies; it's backwards, anti-democratic and misogynist. Fatah is not an alternative, too. However, being supportiv of the Palestinian cause doesn't mean I'm pro-Hamas by default which I'm most definitely not. I detest them for their mislead ideology but the Palestinians have an undeniable right to determine their own future on their own land without being killed by Israeli armed forces.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,068
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

People forget it was commie and secularist Palestinians who are hostile to Turkiye like the plo.

People forget a lot of the Pan Arab secularist countries like Nasser and Hafez Al assad were hostile to Turkiye.

Kedikesenfare

Reactions
1 797
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
People forget it was commie and secularist Palestinians who are hostile to Turkiye like the plo.

People forget a lot of the Pan Arab secularist countries like Nasser and Hafez Al assad were hostile to Turkiye.
Exactly. Things were different back in the day.

People flat out refuse to believe this but Egypt and large parts of the Arab societies outside of the Arab peninsula were highly secular during that time period.

In Egypt, the Muslim Brotherhood and their political positions were the brunt of never ending jokes.

Take this for an example:

Egyptian leader Gamal Abdel Nasser laughing at the Muslim Brotherhood in 1958 for suggesting that women should be required to wear the hijab and that Islamic law should be enforced across the country.

Hard to believe but this is Egypt!

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,023
Nation of residence
United Kingdom

Thats why i say "Arabs" in general.

Remember the first Arabs to revolt were the precursors to isis, right fanatical islamist terrorists. It doesn't matter what these arab nations in the middle east call themselves, its the same story in general and that's to oppose Turkey. Even Qatars Al jizz media promotes the pkk against Turkey internationally. The same Qatar who invested in south cyprus gas and oil finds.

As far as the Muslim brotherhood is concerned, its trash that would aim to strip you of any personal freedom and liberty. Deep down the organisation is just as anti-Turkey as any other middle eastern arab nation.

Unfortunatly the islamist rot has taken hold within the tarikets of Turkey, just like the images of kurdish kids being brainwashed with PKK materials, many Muslims in Turkey are coming under a similar poison.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,023
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Exactly. Things were different back in the day.

People flat out refuse to believe this but Egypt and large parts of the Arab societies outside of the Arab peninsula were highly secular during that time period.

In Egypt, the Muslim Brotherhood and their political positions were the brunt of never ending jokes.

Take this for an example:

Egyptian leader Gamal Abdel Nasser laughing at the Muslim Brotherhood in 1958 for suggesting that women should be required to wear the hijab and that Islamic law should be enforced across the country.

Hard to believe but this is Egypt!

Muslims these days are like communists, they want to force their way of living on everyone else claiming its the best way to live. Yet everywhere we look Islamism is a failure and a disaster which opens the nation up to being conquered by the Kaffir states.

In the west their is a creeping feeling among non-Muslims that Muslims are the enemy within and unfortunatly muslims pushing their sharia and their religion down everyone's throats is justifying their position. If one day the west says they have had enough of all this bullshit, its game over for Islam.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,023
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
If the common Muslim had any foresight, he should be able to see that the overall international agenda is to eventually criminalise Islam, or at the very least be able to pick and choose which Muslims are acceptable. Hence the slogun "moderate muslim" has become normal, indirectly implying that Islam has a fanaticism problem.

Most islamist orders pushing whichever corrupt sect of islam are being financed either by the west or by their gulf lackeys, this is on purpose, they want the world to see Islam as a terrible, fanatical, violent and oppressive religion.

Isis was the icing on the cake for them, that was the moment they basically legitimised the word terrorist to mean muslim. Now in the western mind when you say muslim they think terrorist and when you say terroris they think muslim. I suspect in China and India its not much different.

I reckon within 50 years Islam will be criminalised in many parts of the world. As a Muslims its your duty not to be brainwashed and not to be manipulated.

AWP

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,403
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Palestine
Muslims these days are like communists, they want to force their way of living on everyone else claiming its the best way to live. Yet everywhere we look Islamism is a failure and a disaster which opens the nation up to being conquered by the Kaffir states.

In the west their is a creeping feeling among non-Muslims that Muslims are the enemy within and unfortunatly muslims pushing their sharia and their religion down everyone's throats is justifying their position. If one day the west says they have had enough of all this bullshit, its game over for Islam.

If the common Muslim had any foresight, he should be able to see that the overall international agenda is to eventually criminalise Islam, or at the very least be able to pick and choose which Muslims are acceptable. Hence the slogun "moderate muslim" has become normal, indirectly implying that Islam has a fanaticism problem.

Most islamist orders pushing whichever corrupt sect of islam are being financed either by the west or by their gulf lackeys, this is on purpose, they want the world to see Islam as a terrible, fanatical, violent and oppressive religion.

Isis was the icing on the cake for them, that was the moment they basically legitimised the word terrorist to mean muslim. Now in the western mind when you say muslim they think terrorist and when you say terroris they think muslim. I suspect in China and India its not much different.

I reckon within 50 years Islam will be criminalised in many parts of the world. As a Muslims its your duty not to be brainwashed and not to be manipulated.

Either I am an asshole who didn't understand you or you are contradicting your self in these 2 quotes !

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,068
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Thats why i say "Arabs" in general.

Remember the first Arabs to revolt were the precursors to isis, right fanatical islamist terrorists. It doesn't matter what these arab nations in the middle east call themselves, its the same story in general and that's to oppose Turkey. Even Qatars Al jizz media promotes the pkk against Turkey internationally. The same Qatar who invested in south cyprus gas and oil finds.

As far as the Muslim brotherhood is concerned, its trash that would aim to strip you of any personal freedom and liberty. Deep down the organisation is just as anti-Turkey as any other middle eastern arab nation.

Unfortunatly the islamist rot has taken hold within the tarikets of Turkey, just like the images of kurdish kids being brainwashed with PKK materials, many Muslims in Turkey are coming under a similar poison.

Arab revolt was not just islamist but also many nationalists who believe they were better off breaking away from Ottoman rule many of those nationalists also came from Christian backgrounds not just Muslim and Jewish ones

Last edited:

Yasar_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
113 14,783
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
So what? At the United Nations, Turkey voted frist AGAINST the independence of Algeria from the French occupation and than abstained from the vote. Courtesy of our beloved Kemalists.
Please get your historical facts right before making false claims.
They did NOT vote against Algerian independence. The situation was in the international scene between 1952 and 1962. In 1952 Turkey was trying to join NATO whereby France was a founder member. Soviets were claiming parts of Turkish mainland and the rights over the straights of Bosporus and Dardanelles. Because of this, Turkey had a stance in favour of the French view at the beginning. When it came to the vote in 1958, the situation was different;

Quote:
Turkey’s attitude toward the Algerian War of Independence constitutes an interest- ing case. In December 1958, in the voting of a resolution calling for negotiations between France and Gouvernement Provisoire de la Re ́ publique Alge ́ rienne (GPRA), in the UN General Assembly, Turkey and the US both abstained. Both the French and Algerian leaders construed the abstention of the US as a loss of support for the French position.
Unquote.

Also the government that voted for abstention, was the Menderes government (1950 to 1960) who had beaten the Kemalist led CHP in the two previous general elections.

Last edited:

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,023
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Arab revolt was not just islamist but also many nationalists who believe they were better off breaking away from Ottoman rule many of those nationalists also came from Christian backgrounds not just Muslim and Jewish ones

Exactly and we don't owe any of them anything not the arab, not the non arab, not the arab nationalist not the arab islamist and not the christian. No one is helping Turkey in any significant manner, lets stop cucking ourselves for peoples who offer the world nothing.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,023
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Please get your historical facts right before making false claims.
They did NOT vote against Algerian independence. The situation was in the international scene between 1952 and 1962. In 1952 Turkey was trying to join NATO whereby France was a founder member. Soviets were claiming parts of Turkish mainland and the rights over the straights of Bosporus and Dardanelles. Because of this, Turkey had a stance in favour of the French view at the beginning. When it came to the vote in 1958, the situation was different;

Quote:
Turkey’s attitude toward the Algerian War of Independence constitutes an interest- ing case. In December 1958, in the voting of a resolution calling for negotiations between France and Gouvernement Provisoire de la Re ́ publique Alge ́ rienne (GPRA), in the UN General Assembly, Turkey and the US both abstained. Both the French and Algerian leaders construed the abstention of the US as a loss of support for the French position.
Unquote.

Also the government that voted for abstention, was the Menderes government (1950 to 1960) who had beaten the Kemalist led CHP in the two previous general elections.

In their little western/gulf financed mosques they are fed constant anti-Turkish narratives and in nearly all circumstances they are fed lies to justify the hatred. This coming from a Muslim who has seen it with his own eyes.

What's going on in Turkey is how communists would subvert nations, they would make black white and white black. They would work to constantly provoke grievances to create such social disharmony that even long dead unimportant and trivial matters become major subjects of sectarian conflicts.

If you notice within the political islamist circles everything moves towards social disharmony and seeing constant enemies among Turkey. The intent is to destabilise the nation from within allowing it to be conquered from outside.

Compare this with the propaganda directed towards Kurds. Everything is unified and simplified. The Kurd is the hero everything he does is justified and the clear enemy is the Turkish people. There is no properganda to highlight differences between communist kurds or islamist kurds, no properganda to show kurds or any sect of kurdish society as the bad guys or doing something wrong. The properganda assualt on the Kurdish people is the complete opposite to what is going on against the people of Turkey. The Turks are being brainwashed to hate each other, to divide themselves among sectarian lines, while the Kurds under PKK leadership are to be completely united.

Its a shame how easy it is to do this to people of Turkey.

Your enemies are easy to see, their the ones who openly support terrorists against you. The ones whose international media works day and night to dehumanise the entire Turkish race. You don't need to see enemies among your Turkish brothers and citizens.

And pay attention Turks on this forum how non-Turk Muslims will tell you nationalism is bad, but the moment you question their nation they become the biggest nationalists on earth. Anti-Nationalism sentiment is only used against Turks among Muslim states.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,935
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom