TR Foreign Policy & Geopolitics

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,023
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
If I recall correctly, Sweden's objection is that AKP is requesting the extradition of various individuals as Gulenists/PKK/etc without providing sufficient evidence that they are in fact such.

AKP internationally is a tarnished and discredited organisation which greatly harms Turkiye. However, when it comes to these nations they could be harbouring the devil and no amount of proof will ever be enough for them.

I remember once walking into a Kurdish grocery store here in England and they had a TV up in the corner, on it was a channel basically showing PKK terrorist attacks on Turkish civilians and it was being celebrated and promoted. If I remember correctly that channel was being broadcast out of Denmark.

Last edited:

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,089
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
This thread is about geopolitics, and you turned it into something about homosexuals. Be proud of yourself.

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
13 1,487
If I recall correctly, Sweden's objection is that AKP is requesting the extradition of various individuals as Gulenists/PKK/etc without providing sufficient evidence that they are in fact such.
thats not entierly true

26e6b99e-7355-4f0f-ae78-442e64c00644.jpg

this is Amineh Kakabaveh . an iranian kurdish women who fought for pkk they all know this but they look the other way . similarly they done this to some of the HDP's MP for example there was a female MP (i forgot her name and the name of the pills ) who was a German citizen and was smuggling an illegal large pack of energy pills for the terrorist these pills help the terrorist to keep going for the long time and allow them to fight better . when she was arrested german government pressure us then we forced to release her she then fled back to germany

Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
7 3,613
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
thats not entierly true

this is Amineh Kakabaveh . an iranian kurdish women who fought for pkk they all know this but they look the other way . similarly they done this to some of the HDP's MP for example there was a female MP (i forgot her name and the name of the pills ) who was a German citizen and was smuggling an illegal large pack of energy pills for the terrorist these pills help the terrorist to keep going for the long time and allow them to fight better . when she was arrested german government pressure us then we forced to release her she then fled back to germany
Erdogan was too lenient to these fools.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,023
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
thats not entierly true

Not so long ago the former head of the YPG was being given a tour around Prague czech republic. Now if you know anything about the czech republic its one of the most racist countries on earth, it has no love for brown skinned Kurds. Yet the YPG head was treated like royalty. Turkey tried to get him arrested saying he was a terrorist ring leader, but as soon as he got arrested the courts released him and he continued his tour.

42756057_605.jpg

If Turks were to detail every single account of the PKK terrorists being supported by european states, you would come away thinking europe is at war with Turkiye. Now the PKK is recognised as a terrorist organisation by the US and EU, but i can't think of any other terrorist organisation that is 1 recognised by so many countries as a terrorist organisation while at the same time being supported by so many nations.

thats why i say to Turkish cypriots, Azeri Turks etc, don't fall for western bullshit. Its time we start learning our history and what has been done to us and what they continue to do us. We must work to unite our people. Do not be drawn to radical narratives that creates disharmony among each other.

And let say this to the Kurdish people do not be fooled by these snakes, they do not care about you they just want to use you. If the Kurds want to work towards anything, work towards bringing the Kurdish people under the Turkish umbrella. Do not be tricked by their deceptive and divide and conquer propaganda.

Last edited:

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
13 1,487
Erdogan was too lenient to these fools.
no he did the right thing . this is about leverage we don't have any

@GoatsMilk i read some people saying we should start making nukes but that's not necessary we have a better simpler solution . we should make a turkish version of HDP in German parliament then you won't see such behavior otherwise we would vote them out of office . the current swedish ruling party were able to make the new government entirely by themselves only with help of one kurdish vote of Amineh Kakabaveh that's how she abled to pressure the government to support YPG . we must do the same thing and use our vote power . similarly if we had notable population in the swing states of USA we would have vote all those congress man/women out of office . just look at what they did to us we should do the same thing to them

Last edited:

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,023
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Not so long ago the former head of the YPG was being given a tour around Prague czech republic. Now if you know anything about the czech republic its one of the most racist countries on earth, it has no love for brown skinned Kurds. Yet the YPG head was treated like royalty. Turkey tried to get him arrested saying he was a terrorist ring leader, but as soon as he got arrested the courts released him and he continued his tour.

42756057_605.jpg

If Turks were to detail every single account of the PKK terrorists being supported by european states, you would come away thinking europe is at war with Turkiye. Now the PKK is recognised as a terrorist organisation by the US and EU, but i can't think of any other terrorist organisation that is 1 recognised by so many countries as a terrorist organisation while at the same time being supported by so many nations.

thats why i say to Turkish cypriots, Azeri Turks etc, don't fall for western bullshit. Its time we start learning our history and what has been done to us and what they continue to do us. We must work to unite our people. Do not be drawn to radical narratives that creates disharmony among each other.

And let say this to the Kurdish people do not be fooled by these snakes, they do not care about you they just want to use you. If the Kurds want to work towards anything, work towards bringing the Kurdish people under the Turkish umbrella. Do not be tricked by their deceptive and divide and conquer propaganda.

For a moment let me use the Czech republic as an example of europes two faced attitude towards the Turks.

In the czech republic you have a gypsy population, these people are discriminated against in every sense of the word. Just going for a job is very hard because Czechs will not employ them. They tell their kids not to play with them and basically the segregated completely from Czech society. We see no international media campaign to help these people.

Now the Kurds in Turkey are integrated they can as they have become countless times even prime minster and president of the nation, the Kurds are not racially discriminated against in Turkey, Kurds live just like anyone else can live in Turkey. They even have state TV channels thats broadcasts in the Kurd language.

Now imagine if the gypsies committed just one bomb attack in prague and then their leaders fled to Turkey, could you imagine the outrage in the czech republic or even europe for that matter that would be directed against Turkey and the gypsies in general?

So Turks and Kurds don't fall for their bullshit, their lies their evil agendas. The leadership in these countries are sick and corrupt individuals.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,068
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
For a moment let me use the Czech republic as an example of europes two faced attitude towards the Turks.

In the czech republic you have a gypsy population, these people are discriminated against in every sense of the word. Just going for a job is very hard because Czechs will not employ them. They tell their kids not to play with them and basically the segregated completely from Czech society. We see no international media campaign to help these people.

Now the Kurds in Turkey are integrated they can as they have become countless times even prime minster and president of the nation, the Kurds are not racially discriminated against in Turkey, Kurds live just like anyone else can live in Turkey. They even have state TV channels thats broadcasts in the Kurd language.

Now imagine if the gypsies committed just one bomb attack in prague and then their leaders fled to Turkey, could you imagine the outrage in the czech republic or even europe for that matter that would be directed against Turkey and the gypsies in general?

So Turks and Kurds don't fall for their bullshit, their lies their evil agendas. The leadership in these countries are sick and corrupt individuals.

Dont forget how Milos Zeman that piece of shit called Turkiye a centre of Jihadist terrorism.

His 78 years old hopefully he bites the dust one day.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,068
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
It would be racist to mention this.

Because most people live in a fcking bubble.

I say this when these guys get power they will do this to us.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,405
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh

who in power? PKK or Swedish?

Last edited:

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,023
Nation of residence
United Kingdom

if western intelligence agencies ever create a false flag and set off a small nuclear device in the west and blame it on muslims, they will drag us all out into the streets and murder us all. It will be like a click of the fingers, one minute you are living a family life and going to work the follow day your entire world will be turned upside down. And all the Muslims who laughed at these things, will be the first cowards to break down in fear and terror.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom