Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
7 3,684
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
if western intelligence agencies ever create a false flag and set off a small nuclear device in the west and blame it on muslims, they will drag us all out into the streets and murder us all. It will be like a click of the fingers, one minute you are living a family life and going to work the follow day your entire world will be turned upside down. And all the Muslims who laughed at these things, will be the first cowards to break down in fear and terror.
That's why we must prepare them to that day. #shallnotbeinfringed

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
10 9,053
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
That's why we must prepare them to that day. #shallnotbeinfringed

The problem we have is that america, england, france etc have a deep and big history of creating false flag situations. In Iraq we even watched american troops dressing as sunnis to attack and kill shias, while other american troops dressed as shias to attack and kill sunnis in order to spark a civil war. I know Turkish Cypriots who tell me of how the British in Cyprus would go somewhere kill 10 to 20 Turkish Cypriots and leave one armed dead greek cypriot. When Turks stumbled on it they would think the greeks slaughtered them and one greek got killed in the attack and they did the same thing the other way around to greek cypriots. So creating terror in order to stir divisions for geopolitical gain is not a new thing.

When we look at the western media, its not independent in any shape or form, the PKK narrative is completely unified. So when a so called islamist terrorist attack occurs there is no outside independent entity that can investigate these things and set the record straight.

And who could forget all the lies about Iraq and Saddam? Weapons of mass destruction, babies being cooked in ovens. Absolute nonsense.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,735
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
The kurdish radicals in Sweden are becoming even crazier.
Their hate against Erdogan for his campaigns against the YPG/PKK is reaching an all time high
With this, the moment those fqing terrorist gain even closer power, I wonder what they will do
HDP/PKK must be eliminated and Sweden should never be allowed into NATO

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
10 9,053
Nation of residence
United Kingdom

Ankara cancels Swedish parliament speaker's visit to Türkiye over PKK demonstrations in Stockholm​

Lets be realistic, no matter what Sweden does today it will not stop them supporting the PKK tomorrow. Unless we have some mechanism to monitor them and then penalise them for future afflictions then we have to question what we are doing here.

1: Lets go with the presumption that no matter what they do today that it will not stop them supporting the PKK tomorrow.

So if we let them in, we accept we let another nation into NATO who will work against us, just like when we let Greece back into NATO. That means they should never be accepted into the organisation by Turkiye.

But lets be realistic here, can Turkey stop them joining indefinitely? If the answer is yes, then never accept their application, if the answer is no then its best just to accept it as soon as possible because all thats happening is this situation is used by the international media to further demonise Turkey and legitimise and justify the PKK.

I don't feel hopeful about any of this because its clear the western coalition have all decided to support these terrorists against Turkiye. Not only do they not take our concerns seriously at all, they laugh at us and belittle over it. Like swedens absolute arrogance towards Turkiye, how dare Turks ask these swedes to not support extreme left marxists terrorists against Turkey. Meanwhile some charlie hebdo shit which was most likely orchestrated by western intelligence agencies had the whole western world up in arms.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
10 9,053
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Ask yourself why PKK ring leaders feel so comfortable visiting europe? What has that terrorist organisation been told by Europe's political elites that they not only have no fear to visit European countries where on paper their organisation is recognised as a terrorist organisation, but they are allowed to set up camps and bases and in some places like france their offices are directly protected by state police?

What has this organisation been told by our allies?

A rational mind can see the obvious, they want the pkk to commit terror and they want them to succeed against Turkiye.

If i had influence at something like daily sabah i would 24/7 have journalists exposing this relationship. I would also expose the nature of the western media, the names and corporations behind it and who they affiliated too and what that means for the world.

Angry Turk !!!

Reactions
3 1,019
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Ask yourself why PKK ring leaders feel so comfortable visiting europe? What has that terrorist organisation been told by Europe's political elites that they not only have no fear to visit European countries where on paper their organisation is recognised as a terrorist organisation, but they are allowed to set up camps and bases and in some places like france their offices are directly protected by state police?

What has this organisation been told by our allies?

A rational mind can see the obvious, they want the pkk to commit terror and they want them to succeed against Turkiye.

If i had influence at something like daily sabah i would 24/7 have journalists exposing this relationship. I would also expose the nature of the western media, the names and corporations behind it and who they affiliated too and what that means for the world.
Türkiye needs to destroy the plans of the west in Syria. This will hurt them the most.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,487
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
For a moment let me use the Czech republic as an example of europes two faced attitude towards the Turks.

In the czech republic you have a gypsy population, these people are discriminated against in every sense of the word. Just going for a job is very hard because Czechs will not employ them. They tell their kids not to play with them and basically the segregated completely from Czech society. We see no international media campaign to help these people.

Basically two faces against everyone. Our original plan to buy Leopard 2s are ex Dutch A6 model, their parliament rejected it because we are not good enough for European HR standard. I'm never actually fooled by those EU statements on human rights but never really know that gypsies are discriminated that bad.

I mean looking back, we're not that bad after all.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
10 9,053
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Basically two faces against everyone. Our original plan to buy Leopard 2s are ex Dutch A6 model, their parliament rejected it because we are not good enough for European HR standard. I'm never actually fooled by those EU statements on human rights but never really know that gypsies are discriminated that bad.

I mean looking back, we're not that bad after all.

You know i don't bring the czech example to antagonise the czech people, what they do in their own country is their own business really. The issue is that you can find many oppressed minorities within the EU itself, who in the case of the gypsies are treated a thousand times worse then any Kurd is in Turkey, even during the worst times of the republics history let alone now. But we don't see even 1% of the concern in their politics or their media for them. Its to really highlight that a conspiratorial agenda is being conducted against Turkey and these PKK terrorists.

Angry Turk !!!

Reactions
3 1,019
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
You know i don't bring the czech example to antagonise the czech people, what they do in their own country is their own business really. The issue is that you can find many oppressed minorities within the EU itself, who in the case of the gypsies are treated a thousand times worse then any Kurd is in Turkey, even during the worst times of the republics history let alone now. But we don't see even 1% of the concern in their politics or their media for them. Its to really highlight that a conspiratorial agenda is being conducted against Turkey and these PKK terrorists.
What would you change in the fight against PKK terrorists. Those terrorists are a problem for so many years. Sometimes I read headlines from the website Anadolu Agency like "2 terrorists neutralized" and I think like, mofo with those baby numbers they will never die out. What is needed to truly getting rid of them. What do you think?

Last edited:

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
10 9,053
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
What would you change in the fight against PKK terrorists. Those inbreds are a problem for so many years. Sometimes I read headlines from the side Anadolu Agency like "2 terrorists neutralized" and I think like, mofo with those baby numbers they will never die out. What is needed to truly getting rid of them. What do you think?

To keep it short the problem can be divided into 2 areas internal and external.

The internal problem is overlooked but really the major problem. Everyone is aware of FETO, everyone pretty much accepts what they are even AK party supporters who for the first decade used to tell us these were the good guys since AK party and FETO were allied together. FETO had politicians, judges, business men, banks, corporations, media, universities, and many other things under their control. Meanwhile their leadership is located in the USA.

Things like the American Roberts college in istanbul are used to take control of our future leaders in all fields, they get educated in those places sent to the USA or England to get further education, they are then initiated into all sorts of orders/fraternities that pledges alliance to anglo-american establishment and then are sent back to Turkiye to lead. This has to end, this can only end if the average Turk is aware of it. If you pay attention to these things you will notice a pattern with all the prominent people in Turkiye, most of them end up following the exact same paths. But i suspect in Turkiye if anyone who tried expose these things and they got any sort of traction, the system would soon shut them down.

This is why so many of our "leaders" openly pledge their support for the enemies of the republic. These people made vows to other nations, they do not care about Turks, Turkiye or Muslims. Also don't fall for the tricks like CHP supports PKK, its far to coinvent. To me that looks like both AK party and CHP party got together and devised a strategy to make sure AK party stays in power.

But to learn about these things potentially takes years and too many people are too indoctrinated in their ideologies to make sense of it all. The political islamists are brainwashed to hate secular nationalists, the PKK are brainwashed to hate everything Turkish etc. But unless we educated ourselves on these things and try to educate others around us, it cannot be overcome.

The second factor is external. Northern Syria/Iraq must come under Turkish control, so whatever happens we keep expanding into those regions. We have to control those regions so thoroughly that the western nations supporting the PKK realise how futile it is and it will become pointless to waste energy and money on it for them.

We then need our media to go into overdrive, to relentlessly expose whats happening. The armenians for example in the USA have internet farms where day and night they spread propergenda against Turkiye, everything becomes "genocide", you google a channel on how to make Turkish delight and you will find armenians spreading hate and properganda. We need to be exposing the truth at a much greater level. TRT world once did a documentary that exposed how the french government along with certain corporations were actually helping isis, the pkk and assad in syria against Turkey. We need more of this and its needs to be relentless.

Angry Turk !!!

Reactions
3 1,019
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
To keep it short the problem can be divided into 2 areas internal and external.

The internal problem is overlooked but really the major problem. Everyone is aware of FETO, everyone pretty much accepts what they are even AK party supporters who for the first decade used to tell us these were the good guys since AK party and FETO were allied together. FETO had politicians, judges, business men, banks, corporations, media, universities, and many other things under their control. Meanwhile their leadership is located in the USA.

Things like the American Roberts college in istanbul are used to take control of our future leaders in all fields, they get educated in those places sent to the USA or England to get further education, they are then initiated into all sorts of orders/fraternities that pledges alliance to anglo-american establishment and then are sent back to Turkiye to lead. This has to end, this can only end if the average Turk is aware of it. If you pay attention to these things you will notice a pattern with all the prominent people in Turkiye, most of them end up following the exact same paths. But i suspect in Turkiye if anyone who tried expose these things and they got any sort of traction, the system would soon shut them down.

This is why so many of our "leaders" openly pledge their support for the enemies of the republic. These people made vows to other nations, they do not care about Turks, Turkiye or Muslims. Also don't fall for the tricks like CHP supports PKK, its far to coinvent. To me that looks like both AK party and CHP party got together and devised a strategy to make sure AK party stays in power.

But to learn about these things potentially takes years and too many people are too indoctrinated in their ideologies to make sense of it all. The political islamists are brainwashed to hate secular nationalists, the PKK are brainwashed to hate everything Turkish etc. But unless we educated ourselves on these things and try to educate others around us, it cannot be overcome.

The second factor is external. Northern Syria/Iraq must come under Turkish control, so whatever happens we keep expanding into those regions. We have to control those regions so thoroughly that the western nations supporting the PKK realise how futile it is and it will become pointless to waste energy and money on it for them.

We then need our media to go into overdrive, to relentlessly expose whats happening. The armenians for example in the USA have internet farms where day and night they spread propergenda against Turkiye, everything becomes "genocide", you google a channel on how to make Turkish delight and you will find armenians spreading hate and properganda. We need to be exposing the truth at a much greater level. TRT world once did a documentary that exposed how the french government along with certain corporations were actually helping isis, the pkk and assad in syria against Turkey. We need more of this and its needs to be relentless.
Why are our idiots that manage the country all sleeping? Or is AKP, CHP, PKK all the same shit and they work together at the end of the day?

When I saw Türkiye bombing those oil fields in syria, I thought, wow you clowns after a gazillion years you finally came to the idea of bombing their money flow?
And what did they do, bomb a little here and there and that's it. They stopped again. We either don't have any power or every politican in Türkiye is simply a traitor.

And that yankee school, WHY is it not closed and everyone in it in prison?

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
10 9,053
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Why are our idiots that manage the country all sleeping? Or is AKP, CHP, PKK all the same shit and they work together at the end of the day?

When I saw Türkiye bombing those oil fields in syria, I thought, wow you clowns after a gazillion years you finally came to the idea of bombing their money flow?
And what did they do, bomb a little here and there and that's it. They stopped again. We either don't have any power or every politican in Türkiye is simply a traitor.

"
Turkish Youth!

Your first duty is forever to preserve and to defend the Turkish Independence and the Turkish Republic.

This is the very foundation of your existence and your future. This foundation is your most precious treasure. In the future, too, there may be malevolent people at home and abroad who will wish to deprive you of this treasure. If someday you are compelled to defend your independence and your republic, you must not tarry to weigh the possibilities and circumstances of the situation before taking up your duty. These possibilities and circumstances may turn out to be extremely unfavourable. The enemies conspiring against your independence and your republic may have behind them a victory unprecedented in the annals of the world. It may be that, by violence and ruse, all the fortresses of your beloved fatherland may be captured, all its shipyards occupied, all its armies dispersed and every part of the country invaded. And sadder and graver than all these circumstances, those who hold power within the country may be in error, misguided, and may even be traitors. Furthermore, they may identify their personal interests with the political designs of the invaders. The country may be impoverished, ruined, and exhausted.

Youth of Turkey's future,

Even in such circumstances, it is your duty to save the Turkish Independence and Republic.

You will find the strength you need in your noble blood.

Gazi Mustafa Kemal Atatürk
, 27 October 1927."

If we truly listen and learn from Ataturk, these games couldnt take place. This is why all of these shills within the republic go after Ataturk, its not so much a hate of secularism, or a hate of Turkish nationalism which they do hate, but they understand that those people who really learn and study Ataturk, will discover who the enemies of the Turkish republic really are.

This is why AK party and FETO joined hands to go after the military, to create sham court cases against patriots and their shame media worked overtime to slander these people. It was all lies, all a deception and a war against the Turkish nation being conducted on orders from the USA since the USA owned FETO.

Its why so many so called islamist preachers will be given TV shows to insult and attack Ataturk, to even go on TV and tell the Turkish muslims that a kaffir victory over the Turkish war effort would have been better for Islam. No, that would have been the eventual end of Islam in Anatolia.

The crazy thing ofcourse is that i was born and live in england, no one taught me about Ataturk or Turkish history. I taught myself.

Angry Turk !!!

Reactions
3 1,019
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
"
Turkish Youth!

Your first duty is forever to preserve and to defend the Turkish Independence and the Turkish Republic.

This is the very foundation of your existence and your future. This foundation is your most precious treasure. In the future, too, there may be malevolent people at home and abroad who will wish to deprive you of this treasure. If someday you are compelled to defend your independence and your republic, you must not tarry to weigh the possibilities and circumstances of the situation before taking up your duty. These possibilities and circumstances may turn out to be extremely unfavourable. The enemies conspiring against your independence and your republic may have behind them a victory unprecedented in the annals of the world. It may be that, by violence and ruse, all the fortresses of your beloved fatherland may be captured, all its shipyards occupied, all its armies dispersed and every part of the country invaded. And sadder and graver than all these circumstances, those who hold power within the country may be in error, misguided, and may even be traitors. Furthermore, they may identify their personal interests with the political designs of the invaders. The country may be impoverished, ruined, and exhausted.

Youth of Turkey's future,

Even in such circumstances, it is your duty to save the Turkish Independence and Republic.

You will find the strength you need in your noble blood.

Gazi Mustafa Kemal Atatürk
, 27 October 1927."

If we truly listen and learn from Ataturk, these games couldnt take place. This is why all of these shills within the republic go after Ataturk, its not so much a hate of secularism, or a hate of Turkish nationalism which they do hate, but they understand that those people who really learn and study Ataturk, will discover who the enemies of the Turkish republic really are.

This is why AK party and FETO joined hands to go after the military, to create sham court cases against patriots and their shame media worked overtime to slander these people. It was all lies, all a deception and a war against the Turkish nation being conducted on orders from the USA since the USA owned FETO.

Its why so islamist preachers will be given TV shows to insult and attack Ataturk, to even go on TV and tell the Turkish muslims that a kaffir victory over the Turkish war effort would have been better for Islam. No, that would have been the eventual end of Islam in Anatolia.

The crazy thing ofcourse is that i was born and live in england, no one taught me about Ataturk or Turkish history. I taught myself.
Thank you for this text, it was nice to read.
Türkiye's youth needs to be educated and they need to be true patriots. Everything below that level will just bring trouble.

There is a cleaning of traitors needed inside the Country. Cancer grew all over it...

Tuncay

Reactions
3 152
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Thank you for this text, it was nice to read.
Türkiye's youth needs to be educated and they need to be true patriots. Everything below that level will just bring trouble.

There is a cleaning of traitors needed inside the Country. Cancer grew all over it...
This , as nice it is to dream of, is not a realistic approach to this situation. First and foremost , before patriosm and education, we need to learn to protect and exercise our rights and not continue with the mindset of 'Long live the snake that doesn't touch me' . We must start with the smallest of problems and work our way up and build solid foundations. The cleansing of traitors is unfortunately not possible , this has been a persistent problem for hundreds of years , cleansing them ( in any fashion be deporation etc.) will only lead to more enemies. Only solution is to be stronger and not give them the guts to act up , this is something we have been failling at . We are labelled as the ' barking dog that never bites' be the " we can come suddenly" TR-GR situation or the constant threat of operation in Syria or Iraq with no further action . These should be classified information leaving the enemy with no prior warning until the moment of action not political propaganda to console citizens and turn national attention elsewhere .

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,129
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

I once suggested that bogazici should close.

All foreign schools should close these schools are not under Turkish ownership but foreign ownership.

Time to get rid of these Ottoman Relics of the 1800s. They have served their purpose no more.

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,099
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom