Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,397
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
We dont have to meet any demands by anybody, period. But what message does it send to other countries vis a vis PKK/YPG?
Other countries including Israel have been supporting PKK for decades. Dont think that if turkey bow down, then they will find a common ground. Israel said openly that they support PKK, so i hope the Turkish leadership dont fall for their schemes.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,933
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Nearly all EU countries do that.
Maybe so but this just weakens Turkey's demands for the EU to stop doing that because they can just point to the likes of Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood and ask why should they give a damn about terrorists when Turkey doesn't. There's literally zero reason for Turkey to shoot itself in the foot for Hamas especially since Hamas has also worked (and still works) with Turkey's enemies and rivals in the past.

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,049
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Other countries including Israel have been supporting PKK for decades. Dont think that if turkey bow down, then they will find a common ground. Israel said openly that they support PKK, so i hope the Turkish leadership dont fall for their schemes.

You're seeing this all wrong. This is not about Israel, but about uprightness.
We don't aspire to be the same as other countries, same as you should not be looking at your neighbour throwing rubbish in the streets and think I could do the same. Its about being good and better.

Also which PKK operative is openly hosted in Israel?

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,369
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
You're seeing this all wrong. This is not about Israel, but about uprightness.
We don't aspire to be the same as other countries, same as you should not be looking at your neighbour throwing rubbish in the streets and think I could do the same. Its about being good and better.

Also which PKK operative is openly hosted in Israel?
No offense @what but for me, fundamentally there is no uprightness in modern day foreign policy.
Only interest and pursuit of interest.
Yes, sometimes acting morally superior in the world stage is in the nation's interest, then they do it, but not for sake the uprightness itself. that is REALPOLITIK as far as i know.
Except if you lean toward an idealist position, obviously, i understand you will not agree with that.

Last edited:

AWP

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,403
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Palestine

Shameful if true.

Hamas will never get anything from Erdogan other than betrayal and they know this . Also Turkey can't offer more than what Qatar and Iran and some Arab countries do .

Nearly all EU countries do that.

BTW I'm against giving citizenship to HAMAS members. I think we should sit at the table with Israel and trade HAMAS for PKK. You scratch my back I will scratch yours.

Hamas aren't this stupid to have their important members in Turkey . Yes they do but they are the lowest in the political ranking of are government .

AWP

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,403
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Palestine
These are news from around 1 month ago . Mossad are turning Turkey into a spy playground, Let's see what members here think of that .

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,990
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
These are news from around 1 month ago . Mossad are turning Turkey into a spy playground, Let's see what members here think of that .

Hopefully not I want Turkiye to root out all spies regardless if they are Israeli, American, Russian, European and Iranian.

AWP

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,403
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Palestine

Jordan is the most useless protector of the Muslim holy sites.

I rest assure that Turkiye will do a better job.

I disagree with you bro

I personally would never trust Turkey with such because Erdogan have a history full of hypocrisy and betrayal and will definitely use this for his political gain . Remember when Erdogan insulted the Arab state who normalized relation with Israel , one year later he apologized and was very eager to meet Isaac Herzog and lick his ass .

Jorden is the best to be the protector of Al-Aqsa . King Abdallah made a clear statement 2 years ago that any escalation could lead to an armed conflict between Jorden and Israel . Definitely not any normal or small event that will lead to that , for example Ben Gvir visit yesterday is actually normal comparing to what could happen or did happen . It takes something like the Second Intifada or Al Aqsa Fire in 1969 .

The main strong point that Jorden have over Turkey that in case of war between Israel and Jorden , I can safely say that some major Arab + Iran countries will join Jorden directly or indirectly + some Islamic countries . the Arabs ( governments ) as much as they hate each other but this would really untie them .

Will even send military police to protect these places. If the Jewish extremists do any shit it will be shoot to kill orders.

It's impossible

this act means Israel will kill all other soldiers in that area and that will lead to a war between Turkey and Israel . Make a vote or ask other Turks if they will support Turkey in case of war over Al-Aqsa mosque, other than you no one will say yes .

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,685
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Arab-Islamic holy sites are none of our business. We are not an Islamic country according to our constitution and I don't want Turkiye to spend diplomatic, economic, and military resources to protect those sites just because the Muslim majority in Turkiye wants that. If Muslims of Turkiye want to protect those sites they can grab an AK-47 and fight for their religion. Just don't bring your struggle to the entire nation. According to the law of the steppes if Arabs/Muslims can't protect their land then they have no right to own those lands.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,990
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I disagree with you bro

I personally would never trust Turkey with such because Erdogan have a history full of hypocrisy and betrayal and will definitely use this for his political gain . Remember when Erdogan insulted the Arab state who normalized relation with Israel , one year later he apologized and was very eager to meet Isaac Herzog and lick his ass .

Jorden is the best to be the protector of Al-Aqsa . King Abdallah made a clear statement 2 years ago that any escalation could lead to an armed conflict between Jorden and Israel . Definitely not any normal or small event that will lead to that , for example Ben Gvir visit yesterday is actually normal comparing to what could happen or did happen . It takes something like the Second Intifada or Al Aqsa Fire in 1969 .

The main strong point that Jorden have over Turkey that in case of war between Israel and Jorden , I can safely say that some major Arab + Iran countries will join Jorden directly or indirectly + some Islamic countries . the Arabs ( governments ) as much as they hate each other but this would really untie them .

It's impossible

this act means Israel will kill all other soldiers in that area and that will lead to a war between Turkey and Israel . Make a vote or ask other Turks if they will support Turkey in case of war over Al-Aqsa mosque, other than you no one will say yes .

Jordan cant do shit lol

Israel gets away with it because Jordan is useless.

You signed a treaty where you guys are suppose to be the protectors lol

Your kings lost to Israel so many times there is a reason why they prefer Jordan.

Jamal Pasha was actually going to turn Jerusalem into the Middle Eastern Verdun if only that materalised.

Last edited:

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,986
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Rationally when the arabs were comparatively much stronger then Israel they got their arses handed to them. What can they do now against an Isreal that's maybe the best armed nation in the middle east?

The reality is the arab world has been cucked by tiny Isreal, there is nothing they can do about it. Outside of flying palastinian flags in football matches that has zero effect on the situation, there is nothing they can do.

If the arab leaders put as much energy opposing isreal as they do Turkey maybe they could achieve something, but i don't see these people behaving with any geostatic intelligence.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,990
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Rationally when the arabs were comparatively much stronger then Israel they got their arses handed to them. What can they do now against an Isreal that's maybe the best armed nation in the middle east?

The reality is the arab world has been cucked by tiny Isreal, there is nothing they can do about it. Outside of flying palastinian flags in football matches that has zero effect on the situation, there is nothing they can do.

If the arab leaders put as much energy opposing isreal as they do Turkey maybe they could achieve something, but i don't see these people behaving with any geostatic intelligence.

When we lost Jerusalem to the British the Arabs and Jews welcome the British as liberators.

Now look at that Jerusalem is still not at peace thanks to both of them.

There is a reason why they oppose us because we do a better job running the place.

I hope people are happy about their liberation from the "evil" Turks.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,990
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
black-sea-azov-sea.png

Black Sea is a tug of war between Turkiye and Russia.

Has been like this for centuries. Russia attacking Ukraine just a series of Russia's plans to dominate the Black Sea.

If not maintain the status quo or at least stop the Turks and Nato dominating this sea.

Romania, Bulgaria and Turkiye are Nato members while Georgia and Ukraine will be future members.

Russia is reacting because it does not want to lose its grip or its plans fail.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,990
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
images (5) (5).jpeg

Aegan sea is another contention point.

How did Greece get the advantage despite centuries of Turkish domination.

Blame game among the Turks regarding Ottomans and the Turkish republic.

But it all comes down to stagnation of its naval forces. Ottoman navy began to stagnate for centuries. In turn lost its edge in keeping its waters from being invaded.

Abdulhamid II was just centuries of that continuation while its successors also failed. When the Tutkish republic was founded it barely had a naval force thats why the Turkish independance war the Turks barely had a navy hence no naval fights unless you include patrol boats. Ottomans and the Turkish republic

Ottomans not just lost the Islands to Greece but also Italy and against the British and French in ww1. Hence why Gallipoli happened and the Turkish mainland came under constant naval and aerial bombardment in ww1 because the Allies made the Islands its bases.

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,953
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
It's in our interest when Ukraine and Georgia will NOT join NATO, even though i have sympathy for both countries.

Baryshx

Contributor
Reactions
8 2,033
Website
www.twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I disagree with you bro

It's impossible

Erdogan is doing politics, Palestine is one of the tools for this in terms of domestic politics. Palestine is a characterless, dishonorable administration that supports the PKK, Armenia, Greece and the Greek Cypriot side, and also does not say anything to the USA, Russia, Israel and Iran in Syria, but makes statements and condemnations for Turkiye. Likewise the leaders and politicians of other Arab countries.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,986
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Erdogan is doing politics, Palestine is one of the tools for this in terms of domestic politics. Palestine is a characterless, dishonorable administration that supports the PKK, Armenia, Greece and the Greek Cypriot side, and also does not say anything to the USA, Russia, Israel and Iran in Syria, but makes statements and condemnations for Turkiye. Likewise the leaders and politicians of other Arab countries.

Its unfortunate but its generally the same story with Arabs, always against and always supporting the enemies of Turkey. Instead of getting behind us and supporting us so that when we rise we are able to help them rise out of their situation, they side with our enemies and try to harm us.

Angry Turk !!!

Reactions
3 997
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Its unfortunate but its generally the same story with Arabs, always against and always supporting the enemies of Turkey. Instead of getting behind us and supporting us so that when we rise we are able to help them rise out of their situation, they side with our enemies and try to harm us.
One day, most of them will end up like Iraq/Syria. Their only relevance is Oil/Gas and time is ticking against that.

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
13 1,487
not to forget they took money and sided with Russia when Russian took Crimean and suppress the Tatars

Top Bottom