Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
41 1,488
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
EU is going to fall apart in the coming decade. Who gives a shit about EU. That's all bs for domestic use.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,116
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Gotta diversify the export relationships as well. Having EU and US as your #1 and #2 biggest trade partners respectively is turning into a liability.

It should have been done decades ago. We constantly shunned the whole damn world.

For what just to be accepted Western, European or White.

This constant begging is a shame.

Honestly its embarassing for us Turks. We shamed our ancestors like this. What happened to the Free Wild Turks who took no shit from anybody.

If Australia applied for Eu membership they could easily get it without jumping through hoops.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
65 7,576
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Gotta diversify the export relationships as well. Having EU and US as your #1 and #2 biggest trade partners respectively is turning into a liability.

In coming decades Turkey should Prioritise Middle East and North Africa, South America and (specially) south east Asia for its trade initiatives.
Market size and the economy of Indonesia, Malaysia, Bangladesh, Thailand, Vietnam will multiply in next 2/3 decades. (Around 650 millions people)

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
65 7,576
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
The West is like that runner who false starts 2 days before the starter pistol shot. It can start running back and you will still be miles behind.

On that I agree, at least for now.

Let me put it this way, it has less to do with decline of the West and more to do with the rise of the 'Rest'.
and I am optimistic that our development can be achieved within a relative short period to catch up with the West.
I probably has 50 years of my life left, and I hope to see that before going to rest forever.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
10 9,053
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
U.S. wouldn't care even if Turkey didn't let Sweden in (as they have said they will form a bilateral security pack with Sweden). They just want to rub it in that they will get their way no matter what, since they have been saying since day 1 that they know Sweden will join NATO, effectively communicating that Turkey will cave in and their opposition doesn't matter (and another way they have rubbed this in recently was the US State Department spokesman Matthew Miller reiterating yesterday that SDF is a "strategic" partner and they will continue to be a partner in the future). Even the fact that Turkey has to beg for F-16s and this option is dangled in front of Turkey as a treat for accepting their demands while Greece, other NATO countries and Israel are getting F-35s left and right, has been a humiliating reminder of Turkey's status inside NATO and on the international stage. None of these games, i.e. the tit-for-tat of F-16s for Swedish accession, should have been played this publicly in front of the international gaze as they look on Turkey beg for F-16s while others get F-35s, damaging our country's image worldwide yet again, just to be able to use it for domestic propaganda purposes. If you were going to beg and cave like this, why buy useless S-400s, which will be even more useless from now on with sanctions against Russia. Did you actually believe your own delusions about West's decline?

The wests decline is a fantasy that inferior cultures and civilisations are desperate for to validate their own failures. The west will remain first world for the foreseeable future. will others rise, yes but certainly the anglo-american dominated sphere will continue to maintain a first world global status for a long long time to come.

Even if they decline, it doesnt mean islamic civilisation will rise. Since islamic nations are so dependent on western investments and technology a western decline means islamic civilisation will also regress with it .

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,116
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
The wests decline is a fantasy that inferior cultures and civilisations are desperate for to validate their own failures. The west will remain first world for the foreseeable future. will others rise, yes but certainly the anglo-american dominated sphere will continue to maintain a first world global status for a long long time to come.

Even if they decline, it doesnt mean islamic civilisation will rise. Since islamic nations are so dependent on western investments and technology a western decline means islamic civilisation will also regress with it .

I doubt it really since there fertility rates are crap.

Also with the whole woke crap along with gay marriage.

Now you have transexuals.

The west in its essence is rotting completely inside.

How much more can science and technology can become your society when your boys are turning into girls and your girls turning into boys.

While throwing your parents into retirement homes?

You dont want to how many Westerners are surprised when I say I still live with my parents cant leave until I get married.

Some dont even see their parents i kid you not.

When you throw the nuclear family the backbone of society out of the window your society will collapse.

If civilsation collapses overnight only the nomadic bedouins, nomadic yoruks and the nomadic mongols will come unscathed.

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
7 7,214
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
It should have been done decades ago. We constantly shunned the whole damn world.

For what just to be accepted Western, European or White.

This constant begging is a shame.

Honestly its embarassing for us Turks. We shamed our ancestors like this. What happened to the Free Wild Turks who took no shit from anybody.

If Australia applied for Eu membership they could easily get it without jumping through hoops.

Türkiye has been diversifying for a long time already, Turkic Union and Africa expansion are two examples of this. Turkiye has the number 5 largest foreign representative network in the world now. And the below map shows which countries President Erdoğan has never visited so far (colored in green).

Screenshot 2023-07-12 at 11-48-03 RTE Visits.png

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,116
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Türkiye has been diversifying for a long time already, Turkic Union and Africa expansion are two examples of this. Turkiye has the number 5 largest foreign representative network in the world now. And the below map shows which countries President Erdoğan has never visited so far (colored in green).

View attachment 59189

If he visits every country on this planet.

He can safely say DUNYA LIDERI!!!

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
7 7,214
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
If he visits every country on this planet.

He can safely say DUNYA LIDERI!!!

Out of larger countries Philipinnes and Vietnam stand out with a total of 222 million between the two.

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,560
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
Go to North Korea, ask for some of the sweet stuff, offer some tomatoes and oranges and shiet in exchange. Win-win for both sides.

Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
7 3,671
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

View attachment 59189
He did not visit El Salvador?! Wack.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,116
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
He did not visit El Salvador?! Wack.

Nayib Bukeles's ancestors are Palestinians who migrated to El Salvador with an Ottoman Passport.

Holders of Ottoman passports were called Turks. Doesnt make him a Turk more to do with the countries generalising everybody with an Ottoman passport as a Turk while not realising the different ethnic groups of the empire.

Its hard to convert this to soft power to help Turkish interests most of these have been assmilated or are Anti Turkish as they believed they migrated due to oppression. Most are Christian too.

Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
7 3,671
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Nayib Bukeles's ancestors are Palestinians who migrated to El Salvador with an Ottoman Passport.

Holders of Ottoman passports were called Turks. Doesnt make him a Turk more to do with the countries generalising everybody with an Ottoman passport as a Turk while not realising the different ethnic groups of the empire.

Its hard to convert this to soft power to help Turkish interests most of these have been assmilated or are Anti Turkish as they believed they migrated due to oppression. Most are Christian too.
I don't think Bukele's parents consider themselves Ottoman, let alone Bukele. That wouldn't be the way to go in El Salvador's case.

Both Turkiye and El Salvador has been dealing with brutal, Western-sponsored terror organisations for a very long time, MS-13 with El Salvador and PKK with Turkiye. If it was up to me, I'd open a way from there. Kindered spirits and stuff.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,116
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I don't think Bukele's parents consider themselves Ottoman, let alone Bukele. That wouldn't be the way to go in El Salvador's case.

Both Turkiye and El Salvador has been dealing with brutal, Western-sponsored terror organisations for a very long time, MS-13 with El Salvador and PKK with Turkiye. If it was up to me, I'd open a way from there. Kindered spirits and stuff.

Only way to deal with problems is with an iron fist.

Westerners fail to understand why Turkiye, El Salvador and the Philippines dealt with their problems with an iron fist was the only way shit would get done.

Instead they play with the bs of humans rights.

As if criminals or terrorists care about the human rights of their fellow man.

They have a rose tinted glass of society worldwide.

Its stupid to even sanction any countries like these just for cleaning their own house.

I hope Turkiye in its foreign policy does not do the same stuff as Western countries do.

Neither should we tie it to ideology.

Refugee crisis in many countries can easily be solved when countries themselves get their shit together the problem is Western countries crying about human rights which makes things worse.

Those refugees are fleeing because criminals give them no peace in their own country.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,116
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Then we must make sure that all those refugees make it to their destination 😉
Make sure these nations find out their fuck aroundings

Worlds a dangerous place not every is where people are playing kumbaya on a bonfire.

What makes it even more sad they will only care if it includes Lbgt.

It will never occur to there minds that a person wants food and a job not gay rights.

B_A

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,063
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

In my opinion and expenience,the full blood pro-white Turks who living in Turkish big city,espeacially the girls, hate our countries most.

They wear underwear-like dressing to working here but still think western countries far opener at dressing.

Of course,UK or Japan dont allow them wear these style to working

Rooxbar

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
41 1,488
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
In my opinion and expenience,the full blood pro-white Turks who living in Turkish big city,espeacially the girls, hate our countries most.

They wear underwear-like dressing to working here but still think western countries far opener at dressing.

Of course,UK or Japan dont allow them wear these style to working
It's a different world, with fast access to global information. Teenagers can see how other teenagers, and pop icons from across the globe dress and they inevitably will try to emulate. Either you adapt to this world, or die out. Whining about how girls dress is definitely not adapting. The cat is out of the bag.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,116
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
It's a different world, with fast access to global information. Teenagers can see how other teenagers, and pop icons from across the globe dress and they inevitably will try to emulate. Either you adapt to this world, or die out. Whining about how girls dress is definitely not adapting. The cat is out of the bag.

Dressing like hoes is not the way to go.

Then again if people want to respect themselves then they should dress properly.

This also goes for men too.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom