Osman

Committed member
Reactions
2 464
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I dont see any anormality , very modest and their leadet had Turkish flag in its right while their own in his left 🤣
Or they use british style when left is priority used .

"When displayed from a staff, on a speaker’s platform, the senior national flag should be placed on the right-hand side of the speaker, and therefore to the audience’s left."

Like in Türkiye and many other countries, the placement of the flag is to the right of the speaker

wolveray1

Committed member
Reactions
5 447
Nation of residence
Malaysia
Nation of origin
Malaysia
C
I didnt like how they greeted Hakan Fidan. Theit foreighn minister made him sit in a different seat than his(kinda receieved as showing himself higher which is funny). Their king also had some nose up attitude(which i first thought its a king so they might have such things built up for years naturally).
But i believe Turkey will try not to sell them high tech stuff anymore, but i saw that Turkey didnt even care about it so there are something that i might missunderstood

Anybody could explain this attitude?
Can you explain whats the problem here.
I don't see anything as snub here.
At least he is willing to meet the foreign minister.
Most countries,most likely the foreign minister will only meet the other visiting foreign minister only.

AWP

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,403
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Palestine
I didnt like how they greeted Hakan Fidan. Theit foreighn minister made him sit in a different seat than his(kinda receieved as showing himself higher which is funny). Their king also had some nose up attitude(which i first thought its a king so they might have such things built up for years naturally).
But i believe Turkey will try not to sell them high tech stuff anymore, but i saw that Turkey didnt even care about it so there are something that i might missunderstood

This is Anwar Ibrahim the prime minister . Your entire assumption is based on a false information .

Even if you are right , you don’t stop your relationship over a tiny mistake ! If thats the case North America would have gone into war for this

wolveray1

Committed member
Reactions
5 447
Nation of residence
Malaysia
Nation of origin
Malaysia

Mostly we handle our problems with our neighbours include philipines through talk.
For decades,there are no wars between neighbours in ASEAN.
We mostly negotiate peacefully instead of guns.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,066
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Mostly we handle our problems with our neighbours include philipines through talk.
For decades,there are no wars between neighbours in ASEAN.
We mostly negotiate peacefully instead of guns.

You go in guns blazing The American way. Shoot first and ask questions later.

wolveray1

Committed member
Reactions
5 447
Nation of residence
Malaysia
Nation of origin
Malaysia
Frankly I don't like him but then he is willing to fly all the way from kl to Penang just to meet a foreign minister.
Hakan Fidan should meet him in kl instead as a visitor and courtesy call.

AWP

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,403
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Palestine
Palestine shows what a shitty Muslim country it is by siding with Armenia against Azerbaijan.

I don't see the issue here and it's normal government international politics . Israel support Azerbaijan & Palestine support Armenia . the same with Turkey and Ukraine & Russia with Al Assad .

But me personally don't support the approach of the Palestinian government towards Azerbaijan due to moral subject.

Their attitude towards the TRNC is no different from their attitude towards Azerbaijan. The current Palestinian political structure is made up of puppets. Behind the friendly rhetoric against Turkiye, there is the disproportionate political support we provide and the flow of humanitarian and social aid, mostly supported by state institutions. The minor reason has to do with the sociology of the Palestinian society around world and inside. However, when it comes to political action beyond lipservice, a clash of discourse and action is inevitable. For these very reasons, sympathy for the political leadership in Palestine is at an all-time low.

TRNC is just a copy paste of Taiwan and Turkey reasons of not recognizing Taiwan are the same reasons of Palestine not recognizing TRNC.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,066
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I don't see the issue here and it's normal government international politics . Israel support Azerbaijan & Palestine support Armenia . the same with Turkey and Ukraine & Russia with Al Assad .

But me personally don't support the approach of the Palestinian government towards Azerbaijan due to moral subject.

TRNC is just a copy paste of Taiwan and Turkey reasons of not recognizing Taiwan are the same reasons of Palestine not recognizing TRNC.

If it wasnt for Iran. Israel would be backing Armenia.

I always tell Azerbaijanis not to get to close to Israel. If Israel and Iran go to war.

The battlefield will be in Azerbaijan. Iran will never strike Israel but they will strike Azerbaijan. Thats why a war between both countries would end up benefitting Armenia as Azerbaijan would be one of the battlefields.

This is all geopolitics. We should not be angry at one another.

Rooxbar

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
41 1,488
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Azerbaijan's problem is Iran; why wouldn't you befriend your enemy's enemy? Esp. when your enemy's enemy with 10 million people has the power of a 500 million nations in terms of influence over financial institutions and intelligence agencies. Have you read the book "Epstein: Dead Men Tell No Tales"?

Mossad is known to run "massage parlors" and resorts and collect info on influential people who visit them to use for blackmail later; they sweeten the deal with some money on top. They had one in Sudan if I'm not mistaken which they used in Operation Brothers. They use their famous actors and athletes to avoid suspicion. You can read about a prominent case here:

and

Also there was this lately where a Russian Crypto millionaire accused Mossad and CIA of running a prostitution ring in Puerto Rico and said his life was in danger, found dead the next day:

The case of Epstein working for Mossad is airtight; his whole pedo stuff is just a footnote in his blackmail operations against famous American politicians. Some American politicians work for Israel because of money, others because of other stuff:

None of this stuff is conspiratorial. These are just good ole public information.

Apart from all of this, the Jewish people are a very dynamic people (well the Ashkenazis were, the Ashkenazi demographic decline in Israel and the rise of Sephardi/Mizrahi Haredim will spell the doom of that country in the coming decades) as can be seen here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_Nobel_laureates; they are also very active in Hollywood, most famous hollywood producers are Jewish.

Content moderation in the biggest social media websites is being infiltrated by CIA and NSA:

And the "Ex"-CIA and NSA guys that are being hired for content moderation teams in Meta and Twitter, etc. are most of the times Jewish as you can see from the most prominent case, i.e. Aaron and Deborah Berman.

It runs so deep that even TikTok started doing it in their U.S. operations to avoid the spotlight that was being thrown on them.

The Jewish factor in finance and banking doesn't need any mentions here. None of this means Jews control media and banks and they have a cabal and do voodoo magic and mind control and dumb shit like that. They are not omnipresent or omnipotent (not to mention the fact that they are also not a monolith, as most of the so-called naivete of anti-imperialist left-wing politics has been dominated by the same Ashkenazis arguing against Israel as a Western settler colonial project; also some of the most prominent anti-capitalist voices have also been Ashkenazis. Well who else? As I will point out they inherited the fruits of all of the intellectual movements of Europe). They fail a lot, and there are also opposing interest and pressure groups that curb and limit their sphere of influence. But their culture and isolation and persecution over the millennia has created this culture of dynamic striving that lends itself into success. There's nothing inherently Jewish about this either. Almost all of these influential people are Ashkenazi European Jews who inherited the lending operations of their forefathers in Christendom where usury was banned for Christians and not for Jews. Then they had the renaissance and the scientific revolution and enlightenment and they as hard-working dynamic Europeans inherited all the greatest fruits of all the developments in Europe. So this is not a case of Jews controlling the world, but Ashkenazis being a very rich and successful people with their tentacles in every facet of Western institutional power. Jews from other places in the world who didn't inherit the fruits of European developments since the 15th century, are just like their Arab, Iranian, Portuguese and Spanish neighbors, with no outsized influence.

But yeah, to come back to the main point, Azerbaijan has South Azerbaijan as a long-term project on the horizon and their geographical influence and interests all lie in direct conflict with Iran. To not use Israel and the Jewish nation against this threat would be extremely stupid.

Last edited:

Baryshx

Contributor
Reactions
8 2,037
Website
www.twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

It's not the same thing. It is the same thing if Türkiye supports Israel to destroy Palestine.

How? Do you like it, do you want it?

From your point of view, it's fine.

Then there should be no problem for Türkiye and Turks. We should not interfere in these affairs.

AWP

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,403
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Palestine
@Rooxbar

I totally agree with your post. It is a stupidity to not use your enemy's enemy massive resources and in case of Azerbaijan it will be dumb to side for Palestine and gain nothing and ignore Israel and lose everything .

Let us put Palestine-Israel issue aside please because what I am saying has nothing to do with it, it's also stupidity for Azerbaijan to not calculate the risk of siding with Israel over Iran and be a toy in the hands of Israel against Iran. all what you have mentioned is the hard truth and Azerbaijan can use that for the long run.

But let me ask you a question, What if Iran got pushed to the edge and decided in invade Azerbaijan in a blink of an eye with all it's power in a Blitzkrieg war scenario. within this few hours what would israel do for Azerbaijan ?

AWP

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,403
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Palestine
It's not the same thing. It is the same thing if Türkiye supports Israel to destroy Palestine.

How? Do you like it, do you want it?

From your point of view, it's fine.

Then there should be no problem for Türkiye and Turks. We should not interfere in these affairs.

Let me ask you using your analogy

If Turkey support Israel to destroy Palestine , do you think that Palestine have the right of supporting Greece to destroy Turkey ?

Rooxbar

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
41 1,488
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
@Rooxbar

I totally agree with your post. It is a stupidity to not use your enemy's enemy massive resources and in case of Azerbaijan it will be dumb to side for Palestine and gain nothing and ignore Israel and lose everything .

Let us put Palestine-Israel issue aside please because what I am saying has nothing to do with it, it's also stupidity for Azerbaijan to not calculate the risk of siding with Israel over Iran and be a toy in the hands of Israel against Iran. all what you have mentioned is the hard truth and Azerbaijan can use that for the long run.

But let me ask you a question, What if Iran got pushed to the edge and decided in invade Azerbaijan in a blink of an eye with all it's power in a Blitzkrieg war scenario. within this few hours what would israel do for Azerbaijan ?
Iran's use of Azerbaijan's relations with Israel to attack and threaten Azerbaijan is nothing but a superficial and ridiculous excuse for anyone who knows Iranians and Iran's modern history. Iran is Anti-Azerbaijan to its core as part of its dna. They helped Armenians in the first Karabakh war when there was no Israeli-Azerbaijani cooperation to begin with as the Azerbaijan Republic was just starting to take root.
If you don't believe me here is one of the prominent founding members of Hizbullah explaining it:

They also left Azerbaijan to be invaded by Jilo Assyrian-Armenian gangs during the first world war in cooperation with the English (that occupation was only broken due to Enver Paşa and Nuri Paşa's Kafkas İslam Ordusu). So Iran cannot be pushed to the edge because of Azerbaijan's relations with Israel, because that's not their problem with Azerbaijan. Most of Iran's sanction-avoidance mechanisms work through Dubai. UAE has the same level of relations with Israel if not more. I don't see them severing their economic relations with UAE citing their relations with Israel. Iran started threatening and attacking Azerbaijan when Azerbaijan blocked their use of Karabakh as the grey zone of IRGC's narcotic trade to Europe. That's the only issue at hand here, because Azerbaijan had the same amount of relations with Israel before the Karabakh war as well, and Iran seemed to be perfectly fine with that, aside from marginal squeaks here and there.

Last edited:

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,403
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Palestine shows what a shitty Muslim country it is by siding with Armenia against Azerbaijan.

This enmity of Arabs against Turks and Turkiye seems to be ingrained in their blood and minds.

We should keep in mind, today international relations between Modern Nation States (to put it mildly) are very complicated.

And these relations are based on political, economic and security interests and long term calculations.

They are certainly not a product of reactionary emotions running through someone's veins or mind.
Nor they are determined by historical grievance or emotional baggages.

Otherwise, if we follow through with the same logic with your own country, (Türkiye itself) there are will be absurd and very unpleasant conclusions.

If we say Türkiye, KSA and Indoensia unconditionally supported Pakistani military stablishment when they were carrying out a semi genocide or at least an illegal and brutal in Bangladesh, resulting in death of hundreds of thousands of Banglali people in 1971.
(And Türkyie in particular, sent or were planning to sent lethal weapon to West Pakistani military's war aid and didn't even recognized BD until 1974)

Thus, (to use your own language) if we say, 'enmity and hatred between us are ingrained in our blood and minds, and we can never be friend or allies' How do you think it would've been worked out between BD and Türkyie or other above mentioned countries?

Instead, by putting what past in the past our countries are allies and moving toward developing strategic security relation.

Last but not the least, the support and sympathy for the Palestinian cause is for moral and socio-cultural reasons, not to validate their highly corrupt and puppet political leadership who most of the time don't know what they are doing, nor do they legally represent the people of Palestines.

Last edited:

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,066
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
We should keep in mind, today international relations between Modern Nation States (to put it mildly) are very complicated.

And these relations are based on political, economic and security interests and long term calculations.

They are certainly not a product of reactionary emotions running through someone's veins or mind.
Nor they are determined by historical grievance or emotional baggages.

Otherwise, if we follow through with the same logic with your own country, (Türkiye itself) there are will be absurd and very unpleasant conclusions.

If we say Türkiye, KSA and Indoensia unconditionally supported Pakistani military stablishment when they were carrying out a semi genocide or at least an illegal and brutal in Bangladesh, resulting in death of hundreds of thousands of Banglali people in 1971.
(And Türkyie in particular, sent or were planning to sent lethal weapon to West Pakistani military's war aid and didn't even recognized BD until 1974)

Thus, (to use your own language) if we say, 'enmity and hatred between us are ingrained in our blood and minds, and we can never be friend or allies' How do you think it would've been worked out between BD and Türkyie or other above mentioned countries?

Instead, by putting what past in the past our countries are allies and moving toward developing strategic security relation.

Last but not the least, the support and sympathy for the Palestinian cause is for moral and socio-cultural reasons, not to validate their highly corrupt and puppet political leadership who most of the time don't know what they are doing, nor do they legally represent the people of Palestines.

I understand Palestinians simping for Turkiye due to Islam.

I also understand Turks simping for Palestine because majority of Palestinians are Muslims.

I know a lot of people tend to ignore the influence of religion in peoples daily lives.

Catholics will always support Catholics and Orthodox Christians will always back their own.

Jews will always back their own.

Muslims are no different in this regard.

Some people love to push a racist agenda when Turks support Palestine by calling them Arab lovers the otherside of Palestinians mainly leftists and Christians condemning Muslim Palestinians because they back Turkiye by calling them Turk puppets or Erdogan lovers.

Its so childish lmao

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,403
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
I understand Palestinians simping for Turkiye due to Islam.

I also understand Turks simping for Palestine because majority of Palestinians are Muslims.

I know a lot of people tend to ignore the influence of religion in peoples daily lives.

Catholics will always support Catholics and Orthodox Christians will always back their own.

Jews will always back their own.

Muslims are no different in this regard.

Some people love to push a racist agenda when Turks support Palestine by calling them Arab lovers the otherside of Palestinians mainly leftists and Christians condemning Muslim Palestinians because they back Turkiye by calling them Turk puppets or Erdogan lovers.

Its so childish lmao

Well said bro!
I envy your ability say things 'undiplomatically' that needs to be said.😀

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,021
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
I've lived in Iran for many years and speak Farsi like a mother tongue. Iran's use of Azerbaijan's relations with Israel to attack and threaten Azerbaijan is nothing but a superficial and ridiculous excuse for anyone who knows Iranians and Iran's modern history. Iran is Anti-Azerbaijan to its core as part of its dna. They helped Armenians in the first Karabakh war when there was no Israeli-Azerbaijani cooperation to begin with as the Azerbaijan Republic was just starting to take root.
If you don't believe me here is one of the prominent founding members of Hizbullah explaining it:

They also left Azerbaijan to be invaded by Jilo Assyrian-Armenian gangs during the first world war in cooperation with the English (that occupation was only broken due to Enver Paşa and Nuri Paşa's İslam Kafkas Ordusu). So Iran cannot be pushed to the edge because of Azerbaijan's relations with Israel, because that's not their problem with Azerbaijan. Most of Iran's sanction-avoidance mechanisms work through Dubai. UAE has the same level of relations with Israel if not more. I don't see them severing their economic relations with UAE citing their relations with Israel. Iran started threatening and attacking Azerbaijan when Azerbaijan blocked their use of Karabakh as the grey zone of IRGC's narcotic trade to Europe. That's the only issue at hand here, because Azerbaijan had the same amount of relations with Israel before the Karabakh war as well, and Iran seemed to be perfectly fine with that, aside from marginal squeaks here and there.

absolute fire.

I wish more Turks knew their history, if we did we would have far less problems today.

TR_123456

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
I've lived in Iran for many years and speak Farsi like a mother tongue. Iran's use of Azerbaijan's relations with Israel to attack and threaten Azerbaijan is nothing but a superficial and ridiculous excuse for anyone who knows Iranians and Iran's modern history. Iran is Anti-Azerbaijan to its core as part of its dna. They helped Armenians in the first Karabakh war when there was no Israeli-Azerbaijani cooperation to begin with as the Azerbaijan Republic was just starting to take root.

They also left Azerbaijan to be invaded by Jilo Assyrian-Armenian gangs during the first world war in cooperation with the English (that occupation was only broken due to Enver Paşa and Nuri Paşa's İslam Kafkas Ordusu). So Iran cannot be pushed to the edge because of Azerbaijan's relations with Israel, because that's not their problem with Azerbaijan. Most of Iran's sanction-avoidance mechanisms work through Dubai. UAE has the same level of relations with Israel if not more. I don't see them severing their economic relations with UAE citing their relations with Israel. Iran started threatening and attacking Azerbaijan when Azerbaijan blocked their use of Karabakh as the grey zone of IRGC's narcotic trade to Europe. That's the only issue at hand here, because Azerbaijan had the same amount of relations with Israel before the Karabakh war as well, and Iran seemed to be perfectly fine with that, aside from marginal squeaks here and there.
Why nobody mentions the Jewish Azerbaijani's and their role in the Azerbaijan-Israel relationship.

AzeriTank

Contributor
Reactions
2 1,760
Nation of residence
Azerbaijan
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Iran also play the dirty game, they send special people to drug the youth of Azerbaijan. 2 years ago it reached to very high level. Also, i got friend from Azerbaijani inteligence and they helped our inteligence to find Iranian inteligence (those drug dealers that stay in Iran but sometimes come to visit) or those drug dealers in Azerbaijan too. Also Azerbaijan gain some political power with that knowing how strong they are.
However, as Turkey becomes stronger, Azerbaijan now is able to be on Turkish side recently

Last edited:
Top Bottom