France's generals warn Macron 'if you don't prevent growing chaos, civil war will break out'

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,839
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
E0fG1D_WUAIGTdY

The letter of the French generals warning President Macron with a threat of civil war remains on the country’s agenda. The discussions about the letter reopened the file of the "Operation Ronces", an operation which allegedly targets the Muslims in France.

The same country that hosts pkk communist terrorist entities and supports a group that has literally committed thousands of terror attacks in Turkey is crying about an odd knife attack. Absolutely mental.

Last edited:

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,839
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
If French police used the same methods on yellow vests as on "minorities" as you call them there would be no insecurity in areas mainly inhabited by "minorities". Sorry if my narrative isn't the same as portrayed on "TRT" or "anadolu agency".

hold on, the brutality you used on the yellow vests didnt lead to stability, it went on for years. For all i know its still going on. Its not like you are going to brutally smash thousands of people and its all going to be forgotten about.

Also are you suggesting that france is that one white nation who treats her brown and black minorities better then the actual french people? Absolute nonsense.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,839
Nation of residence
United Kingdom

Maybe the solution that france should employ is to give the minorities in their country a state, the same thing they push for the pkk in Turkey. While in Turkey minorities reach every position in the state, minorities stand next to no chance in the French state.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,822
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Maybe the solution that france should employ is to give the minorities in their country a state, the same thing they push for the pkk in Turkey. While in Turkey minorities reach every position in the state, minorities stand next to no chance in the French state.

They will preach tolerance and human rights until they see a black guy or a brown guy on their streets 🤣

Vergennes

Experienced member
Professional
France Moderator
Reactions
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
A new letter is in the making. This time it is signed by more than 2000 active armed forces members. It will surely make much noise. According to sources close to the president,the government is really worried.

2bbc2d37f4c9df1d232e39437ebf241a.jpg

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,601
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Government should take the initiative and open an investigation about a coup attempt and hold military staff responsible for undermining civilian rule. Whatever the reasons might be military staff sticking its nose to civilian rule shouldn't be tolerated.

Ardabas34

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
A new letter is in the making. This time it is signed by more than 2000 active armed forces members. It will surely make much noise. According to sources close to the president,the government is really worried.

View attachment 20592

What are the soldiers disturbed about the civil administration?

Is there a gladio like structure in France that dislikes Macrons relationship with Putin?

KKF 2.0

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
If French police used the same methods on yellow vests as on "minorities" as you call them there would be no insecurity in areas mainly inhabited by "minorities". Sorry if my narrative isn't the same as portrayed on "TRT" or "anadolu agency".
My source isn't Turkish to begin with. Your neighbor's media is full of articles on French police brutality. The German newspapers are reporting on a regular basis about the tendency of French police officers to be extraordinarily violent.

For example:

This is an interview with Vincent Gendrot. If I were you, I'd be scared of any encounter with a police officer.

Vergennes

Experienced member
Professional
France Moderator
Reactions
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
My source isn't Turkish to begin with. Your neighbor's media is full of articles on French police brutality. The German newspapers are reporting on a regular basis about the tendency of French police officers to be extraordinarily violent.

For example:

This is an interview with Vincent Gendrot. If I were you, I'd be scared of any encounter with a police officer.

I've had countless encounters in my entire life with the National Police,Municipal Police forces and the Gendarmerie. In my entire life i've only called the police once.

I've never had ANY problem with them,nor I am "scared". I don't run when I see a police car. Everything always went perfectly. I "wonder why" ? And this is surely not because i'm white.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,639
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

It's in danish newspaper as well.

I think the lack of proper reflection is the cause of this, and "islamophobia", not admitting to it is not going to help anyone.

Also, Israel is very smart IMO. Causing the strife on the holiest night of Islam, and whilst they suppress it with arms, and shooting, the same can't be done in EU. So emotional angry muslims lash out.

You can either continue pointing to Islam as the problem, or look at the other side of the coin.

But my take on it is that Western nations aren't going to look at the other side of the coin, and stick to Islamophobia. And Israel is going to continue aggravating the situation even more. Because they are in control of the situation and can pretty much get the emotionel response they've been wanting.

"It's about stopping this hatred" (paid content).

Vergennes

Experienced member
Professional
France Moderator
Reactions
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
Now even the police are signing an open letter to Macron. I think this 5 year presidency is getting funnier by the days.

Vergennes

Experienced member
Professional
France Moderator
Reactions
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France

French soldiers warn of civil war in new letter​

Around 75,000 people have signed an open letter warning about the threat of civil war in France.

The message, published in a right-wing magazine, accuses the French government of granting "concessions" to Islamism.

"It is about the survival of our country," said the text, which was issued anonymously by soldiers before being backed by members of the public.

The French government condemned a similar letter published by semi-retired generals late last month.

The minister in charge of the armed forces, Florence Parly, said at the time that they would be punished for defying a law that forbids reservists or serving members of the military from expressing opinions in public on religion and politics.

However, far-right leader Marine Le Pen, a candidate in next year's presidential election, spoke out in support of the estimated 2,000 servicemen and women who backed the letter.

The most recent text was published late on Sunday by Valeurs Actuelles, although the numbers and ranks of its original signatories - said to be active members of the military - remain unclear.

However, the authors of the letter describe themselves as part of a younger generation of soldiers who have served in Afghanistan, Mali and the Central African Republic, or joined domestic anti-terrorism operations.

"They gave their skin to destroy the Islamism to which you are giving concessions on our soil," they wrote.

The message criticised the French government's response to the "elders" who signed last month's letter: "Did they fight for you to allow France to become a failed state?"

"If a civil war breaks out, the army will maintain order on its own soil," the letter went on to say.

"No one can want such a terrible situation - our elders no more than us - but yes, civil war is brewing in France and you know it perfectly well."

The magazine's website says that more than 75,000 people have signed the letter since it was published and opened to the public.

France has recently proposed a controversial bill to tackle what President Emmanuel Macron has described as "Islamist separatism".

However, some critics in both France and abroad have accused the government of unfairly targeting Islam.

Vergennes

Experienced member
Professional
France Moderator
Reactions
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
After a controversial first text, some of whose signatories are threatened with sanctions, a new military forum against the “disintegration” of the country was published on the site of Valeurs Actuelles, requested to publish it. “This is a new forum, this time from active soldiers, who thought of us to publish it because we had published” the previous forum, told Geoffroy Lejeune, editorial director of the weekly.

While some signatories of the forum published on April 21 are under sanctions, the soldiers gathered behind this new text insisted on remaining anonymous. It is, according to Le Parisien, which, a few days before its publication, evoked the fears of the Élysée as for a new platform, of “2000 active soldiers”. It is moreover to the Head of State, the government, parliamentarians and general officers that the platform is addressed.

“Our elders are fighters who deserve to be respected”​

In this new forum, the signatories present themselves as “recently entered in the career”, what the newspapers have called “the generation of fire”, men and women, active soldiers, of all armies and of all ranks, from all sensibilities ”and, with Marseillaise in support, defend their elders. “Our elders are fighters who deserve to be respected. These are, for example, the old soldiers whose honor you have trampled on in recent weeks ”, we can read, referring to the criticism provoked by the forum led by retired generals whom Agnès Pannier-Runacher had qualified, diverting from Gaulle, of “quarteron of generals in Charente”.

In line with the previous forum which denounced the “disintegration of France”, the signatories of this second text declare to see “violence in our towns and villages”. “Yes, our elders are right on the substance of their text, in its totality. We see communitarianism taking hold in public space, in public debate, they write. We see hatred for France and its history becoming the norm. ”

“If a civil war breaks out, the army will maintain order”​

If the first text had triggered a lively controversy in the political class, some denouncing a quasi-call to the insurrection, the signatories of the platform of May 9 are in disagreement. “These people who fought against all the enemies of France, you have treated them as factious when their only fault is to love their country and to mourn its visible downfall. We have seen this decline in many countries in crisis. It precedes the collapse. It announces chaos and violence, and contrary to what you are asserting here and there, this chaos and this violence will not come from a “military pronunciamento” but from a civil insurrection. “

And to continue: “Yes, if a civil war breaks out, the army will maintain order on its own soil, because we will ask it. It is even the definition of civil war. No one can want such a terrible situation, our elders no more than us, but yes, again, civil war is brewing in France and you know it perfectly well. “” Take action, Ladies and Gentlemen, finally urge the signatories of the platform. This time, it is not about custom emotion, ready-made formulas or media coverage. It is not about extending your terms or conquering new ones. It is about the survival of our country, of your country. “

#Tribunedesmilitaires is trending in France.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,639
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
I don't see this ending well. Macron may step down to alleviate the situation, but there aren't anyone "balanced" enough to gather the country and reach peace with France's muslim population. They've been targeted and still are. Now even by armed military personnel. :(

Vergennes

Experienced member
Professional
France Moderator
Reactions
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
The interior minister Gérald Darmanin denounces the "anonymity" and the lack of "courage" of the soldiers who signed the open letter.

If that isn't putting oil on the fire I don't know what it is. Politicians who never held a gun in their hands teaching soldiers about courage.

Instead of debating about what's written in the letters they are directly attacking the army as if what they said isn't partly true. 2 police officers killed in less than two weeks. As if they are blind.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,639
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
The interior minister Gérald Darmanin denounces the "anonymity" and the lack of "courage" of the soldiers who signed the open letter.

If that isn't putting oil on the fire I don't know what it is. Politicians who never held a gun in their hands teaching soldiers about courage.

Instead of debating about what's written in the letters they are directly attacking the army as if what they said isn't partly true. 2 police officers killed in less than two weeks. As if they are blind.
Perhaps he's a hidden supporter of Le Pen, hoping for a ministry once she wins next elections.

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,601
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

It doesn't matter whether what is written true or not. Soldiers shouldn't talk about political matters in civilian rule. If they want to raise their concerns they should take off their uniforms, put their guns down, and create a political movement/political party. What they are doing is really close to treason against rightfully elected authority. The elected government shouldn't show leniency and round up those guys. Having said that a foreigner like me likes the prospect of France tangling up in a civil war. I have zero respect for Macron and for decades, countries like France were feeding off of other country's internal problems. On a side note, foreign influence (like the Brexit Brits) can influence future events if a third party wishes to play that way. Sowing discontent, creating tensions and hotspots via agent provocateurs shouldn't be that hard at the current situation.

Vergennes

Experienced member
Professional
France Moderator
Reactions
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
More than 200.000 people have signed the open letter in 24 hours while at the same time it was read 8 million times.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom