French Armed forces convoy open fire

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
For people who think that Mali is so prized for France, here's Macron threatening to pull out its troop out of Africa a few months ago.

The thing is, Mali military like most of non-western military are better for coups and politics rather than war. So when shit hits the fan, it's always the western military that had to fix things up.

Response to:

Mali military like most of non-western military are better for coups and politics rather than war. So when shit hits the fan, it's always the western military that had to fix things up.

I have more respect to our Malian brothers and the Malian Army than to most the Western armies that you love so much.
My country Algeria has an Army that in non-Western, yet it doesn't mount Coup d'Etats and can kick the butt of most of the Western Armies that you admire so much.

I'm gonna be honest with you, I have no respect for Asians and Africans who look down on their cultures and put the West on a pedestal.

Your two minutes of fame in this thread are over.

Last edited:

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,103
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Let us not forget how it started, also how they try to destabilize the region with terror states.

There is not much that can be done considering that colonies existed until the late 60’s

Yes, the US has its fair share for the rise of isis in Iraq, but most of it are inadvertent mistake, such as the disbanding of the Iraqi army.

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
It's the Mali government who wants France in their land

you should blame the Malian government and their military for being so inept
Response to:
you should blame the Malian government and their military

I won't blame Mali for anything but I'm gonna blame you for being such a big mouth on issues you know nothing about.
France, Mali, Africa, Algeria.
You are a complete outsider to these issues. At least listen to this expert who is lecturing you here.

Last edited:

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,103
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Response to:
you should blame the Malian government and their military

Listen boy, I won't blame Mali for anything but I'm gonna blame you for being such a big mouth on issues you know nothing about.
France, Mali, Africa, Algeria.
You are a complete outsider to these issues. At least listen to this expert who is lecturing you here.

clearly MOST of non-Western armies in particular in that of Sub-Saharan Africa are not in the business of war, but rather politics , shady business and coups. That's why they kept asking for their former master military intervention becasue they're so inept

No self respecting military are in the business of coup.

that is FACT, like it or not.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,103
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria

clearly MOST of non-Western armies in particular in that of Sub-Saharan Africa are not in the business of war, but rather politics , shady business and coups. That's why they kept asking for their former master military intervention becasue they're so inept

No self respecting military are in the business of coup.

that is FACT, like it or not.
We Algerians kicked over 1 Million French settlers back to Europe in 1962,
and you are now here trying to convince us that France needs to come back to Africa

Last edited by a moderator:

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,103
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
You must be some kind of paid propagandist for France and the West, dude.
We Algerians kicked over 1 Million French settlers back to Europe in 1962,
and you arenow here trying to convince us that France needs to come back to Africa
Go take a hike, boy.
No, France should exit Africa I think, Malians should fight for themselves. It's their country.

France will eventually exit just like the US exit Afghanistan, the longer France stays, the more inept the Malians are at fixing their own problem.

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
Just realized this:

sure , whatever you want to believe
This was the man who was involved in the power change in Algeria in 1965.

1637463141935.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,103
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Here I am wasting my time with you because you are unjustly bashing my country and Africa overall. Yet, I don't give a crap about your country as if it never existed.
Can't you have some dignity and take a hike ?

I don't bash anything, merely stating facts.

if you don't like it, just push the ignore button.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,103
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Why this interest in Mali and Algeria by the way?
Indonesia hum. I never cared about darn Indonesia and I most probably never will. What for ? lol
Because this is the internet and I don't need permission from anyone to talk about anything.

I just merely stating facts that sub saharan military are so inept that is require France to clean up their sh*t.

You don't need to care about Indonesia, Indonesia is a G20 country. We don't need you to care, we will be taking the presidency of G20 in 2022 btw. Maybe if your country reach at least 1/4th our GDP we will notice your existence.

Last edited:

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
Because this is the internet and I don't need permission from anyone to talk about anything.

I just merely stating facts that sub saharan military are so inept that is require France to clean up their sh*t.

You don't need to care about Indonesia, Indonesia is a G20 country. We don't need you to care, we will be take the presidency of G20 in 2022 btw. Maybe if your country reach at least 1/4th our GDP we will notice your existence.
Because this is the internet : No, this is not the internet, this is the DefenceHub Forum. When there is someone like yourself uttering stupid opinions, we correct him.

Sub saharan military are so inept that is require France to clean up their sh*t:
Go correct the sh*t in your country, and leave Africa to us. What is sh*t here is your stupid opinion, Indonesian boy ! France has no place in Africa, whether a stupid idiot like you likes it or not.

Indonesia is a G20 country: Like we care, and so is Saudi Arabia the giant oil barrel. You're here bragging to satisfy your insecurities.

we will notice your existence: You don't need to notice our existence because we never noticed you ourself: We existed for thousands of years. Do you know Carthage and the Mediterranean Civilisation, or do you need a lecture ? As for you, when we see you, we're not sure whether you are Chinese ? Indian ? nobody knows. And we never care anyway.

Last edited:

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,103
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Because this is the internet : No, this is not the internet, this is the DefenceHub Forum. When there is someone like yourself uttering stupid opinions, we correct him.

Sub saharan military are so inept that is require France to clean up their sh*t:
Go correct the sh*t in your country, and leave Africa to us. What is sh*t here is your stupid opinion, Indonesian boy ! France has no place in Africa, whether a stupid idiot like you likes it or not.

Indonesia is a G20 country: Like we care, and so is Saudi Arabia the giant oil barrel. You're here bragging to satisfy your insecurities.

we will notice your existence: We existed for thousands of years. Do you know Carthage and the Mediterranean Civilisation, or do you need a lecture ? As for you, when we see you, we're not sure whether you are Chinese ? Indian ? nobody knows. And we never care anyway.
ok

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom