Army Future Soldier [Weapons - Sensors - Data Fusion - Communication]

M

Manomed

- Turkish Army Commando with Transvaro TRV SD 500 Acoustic Detection System.
- Komando, Transvaro TRSD-500 Akustik atış yeri tespit sistemi ile.
1650132064957.png

Ripley

Committed member
USA Correspondent
Reactions
1 695
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
Passive Exoskeleton Project, reached a point in the programme where security forces have been given examples for final feedback. After positive feedback production and deliveries will commence to security forces

-Reduces wearer's load of 40kg by 80%

Looking good :)
my knowledge of exoskeleton technology and future soldier project is minimal so could you please give some information on the delivery program? Which units will be operating initially? Will it cover the whole regular infantry units of Turkish Armed Forces in the future?
Thank you

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
1 5,647
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Looking good :)
my knowledge of exoskeleton technology and future soldier project is minimal so could you please give some information on the delivery program? Which units will be operating initially? Will it cover the whole regular infantry units of Turkish Armed Forces in the future?
Thank you
Time will tell :D

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
1 6,339
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Passive Exoskeleton Project, reached a point in the programme where security forces have been given examples for final feedback. After positive feedback production and deliveries will commence to security forces

-Reduces wearer's load of 40kg by 80%

Could you please tell them to send One package for me . I will test them and give feedback.
Winter is coming and there are chopped wood which need to be moved to the basement. It is pain and tough work to do for me therefore I will appreciate to decrease load by testing exoskeleton :D

Fairon

Committed member
Reactions
1 498
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Even if it won't work for combat troops at first, exoskeleton has much potential for logistics and artillery crews.

Hopefully it is not a scam and works as advertised.

Ripley

Committed member
USA Correspondent
Reactions
1 695
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
Unique technologies for Turkish Special Forces from Bites

How is that “unique” sir?
They practically stole James Cameron’s space marines concept from Aliens 😆

Seriously though, getting real time biometric readouts and the situational awareness/POV of every soldier in the platoon on command console must be a tremendous tactical advantage

Knowledgeseeker

Contributor
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
2 2,903
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
Is this system a general battle management system, or is it a system more fitted for individual soldiers? Can you mention other battle management systems that turkey has produced for both individual soldiers and other types of platforms as well? If I recall right the battle management system for interoperability between the naval forces was called advent and was made by the company Havelsan.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom