German Politics and History

Huelague

Contributor
Reaction score
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
I personally believe they are buddies we need a angela merkel version of tayyip's songs.

GORUNDU GIBI OLAN GUCUNU MILLETDEN ALAN ANGELA MERKEL.

In German especially 🤣
Yes, they are. From the beginning. Before he went to President as he was governor of Istanbul.

what

Contributor
Reaction score
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Du meine Güte...
Are you serious?

Yes I am serious. Point me to anything that proves NGOs (you know you said NGOs so I assume all NGOs) are spying? Anything substantial that you can provide?

If you want to talk, you better provide something.

But this topic is about German politics. Not about Turkey, so no more derailing please. Same goes for me. Lets stay on the topic.

Huelague

Contributor
Reaction score
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Yes I am serious. Point me to anything that proves NGOs (you know you said NGOs so I assume all NGOs) are spying? Anything substantial that you can provide?

If you want to talk, you better provide something.

But this topic is about German politics. Not about Turkey, so no more derailing please. Same goes for me. Lets stay on the topic.
I said not all NGO's. What kind of evidence you want? Video or Audio tapes? We talk about German NGO's, so its related on topic.

what

Contributor
Reaction score
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Well there goes the last bit of respect I had for you.

LegionnairE

Reaction score
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Good for you.

Apparently believing in holocaust is a forum rule. With my messages deleted I no longer feel welcome here.

Trying to shun me won't change what I think. I didn't change my views to avoid going to prison I certainly won't do it to stay in a fucking forum.
My integrity isn't for sale.

You will soon be apologizing for Armenian genocide too. It is established "fact" recognized by all mainstream historians.

And frankly you people are conformists.

Nein2.0(Nomad)

Experienced member
Reaction score
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Good for you.

Apparently believing in holocaust is a forum rule. With my messages deleted I no longer feel welcome here.

Trying to shun me won't change what I think. I didn't change my views to avoid going to prison I certainly won't do it to stay in a fucking forum.
My integrity isn't for sale.

You will soon be apologizing for Armenian genocide too. It is established "fact" recognized by all mainstream historians.

And frankly you people are conformists.

I dont believe in mainstream bs neither pseudo history like kadir misiroglu spouts or anti ottoman kemalists who love manipulating ottoman history.

History needs to be treated like science. Nowadays its all manipulated for interests and for an agenda.

Also genocides and massacres in history are always treated with holocaust studies this is wrong. Im so critical of this because it creates a black and white view of history and gives out cartoon scenarios.

This is the problem this armenian/turkish issue has people treat it like the holocaust where the baddies aka Turks just went out and massacred innocent armenians while ignoring the armenians and their crimes and what caused their deportation.

Like hostage taking, terrorism, assinating high ranking officials, bombing a mosque to kill Sultan Abdulhamid II, trying to cause agitation and provocation to cause foreign interventions while also dreaming of an independant greater armenian state.

Armenians not only killed Turks for this dream they even massacred Jews and Georgians for it.

None of these scholars look into it. Professor Mcarthy is condemned as a genocide denier because he has the balls to challenge the official narrative.

Honestly Ilber Ortayli and Halil inalcik are diamonds. One of our best historians in the country.

Huelague

Contributor
Reaction score
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
I really don’t care. It’s not about you and me. Feel free to believe what you want to believe. 😊

what

Contributor
Reaction score
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
I really don’t care. It’s not about you and me. Feel free to believe what you want to believe. 😊

That was for another comment by another user that has been since deleted.

The topic is still German politics.

LegionnairE

Reaction score
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
History needs to be treated like science. Nowadays its all manipulated for interests and for an agenda.

You can't treat it like science if your scientific conclusion is deemed illegal.

It's not science anymore, it's politics.

I provided links, evidence, nobody has an answer. All they can do is delete my posts and send snarky comments like "I lost respect for you"

Pathetic...

If I wanted to be censored, I would go to facebook.

what

Contributor
Reaction score
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
You can't treat it like science if your scientific conclusion is deemed illegal.

It's not science anymore, it's politics.

I provided links, evidence, nobody has an answer. All they can do is delete my posts and send snarky comments like "I lost respect for you"

Pathetic...

If I wanted to be censored, I would go to facebook.

If its of any help for your hurt feelings, I didnt delete your post. But if you want to discuss the Holocaust, go to a history forum and since this is a defence forum lets stick to things that are somewhat relevant.

No more derailings please.

LegionnairE

Reaction score
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
If its of any help for your hurt feelings, I didnt delete your post. But if you want to discuss the Holocaust, go to a history forum and since this is a defence forum lets stick to things that are somewhat relevant.

No more derailings please.

This isn't a politics forum either. Delete this thread please. It was a mistake of me to start it.

what

Contributor
Reaction score
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey

I would love it if Germany splits apart.

How about we they bring back the Western and Russian occupations back. We can all play this game

That Twitter Account is stupid and you should read a bit more before you jump to conclusions. Die Partei is a satirical party. They are taking the piss out of everything and everyone. We need fewer snowflakes, but it appears that every other Turk on the internet is sensitive and insecure.

Saithan

Experienced member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Merkel did a good job despite her short comings. Imo she has served her country and EU interests well.

No EU country has sacrificed more than Germany for the union and they gain alot as well because of their solid political structure.

I see some members who are quick to accuse other Turks for weakness, but make no mistake, you won't find any Turk here who will apologise for 1915 or any such event. True patriots will follow the path laid before us by MKA, and keep religion i private sphere and strenghthen our nation and its unity. You can find wannabees in every party what Turkey lacks is a constitutional court with power.

Currently no one can force RTE or the government to submit to a verdict.

Top Bottom