Akritas

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Greece
Nation of origin
Greece
I think the RAFALE article’s number is was for the current 2009 PESA RBE2
Is not clear, what about a Indian source....
They speak for 130 km or 80 miles

Akritas

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Greece
Nation of origin
Greece
Review of the program:
January 25, 2021: Signing of a contract
January 19, 2022: Arrival of the first 6 A / Fs with 8 pilots in the controls and dozens of trained Engineers.
The fastest track integration in the service of a new and complex weapons system in Greece and beyond.
1641852903295.png

Akritas

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Greece
Nation of origin
Greece
Wednesday’s arrivals will be the first six of a total of 24 twin-engine fighter jets equipped by the Air Force that Greece has purchased.
From January 20, the 332 Squadron will have the most modern fighter aircraft of the Hellenic Air Force.

M

Manomed

1642607687292.png

Greek Air Force blesses French-made Dassault Rafale aircraft and pilots

These are the people talking about that turkey is not secular at least we don't bring imams to our ships or planes @Ryder

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,011
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
@Manomed

Truth to be told though, we wouldnt allow an atheist prime minister like their ex-prime minister.

We are institutionally more secular than Greece but we are far behind mentality wise. I think mentality is way more important considering the key point is to stop politicians using religion. That doesnt happen in Greece, it does happen in Turkey.

Greece has a state religion. Tell me where does it fit if you are talking about being secular?

Akritas

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Greece
Nation of origin
Greece
View attachment 38753
Greek Air Force blesses French-made Dassault Rafale aircraft and pilots

These are the people talking about that turkey is not secular at least we don't bring imams to our ships or planes @Ryder

I understand your reaction, I do not judge it negatively, you are just a Turk living in another culture.
It is difficult for someone who walks on smooth ground to realize through blinders that fighters pilots around the world are another paste.
F-35 religions ceremomies through the normal world.....

USA

1642618214984.png

UK

1642618161296.png

Japan

1642618133779.png

Akritas

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Greece
Nation of origin
Greece
GREAT NEWS!!!👋
One year earlier than originally planned, in 2024 and not in 2025, the receipt of all 24 Rafale fighter jets will be completed, as announced from the Greek Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis from Tanagra during the acceptance ceremony of the first six Rafale from France.

Kansei

Reactions
Nation of residence
Greece
Nation of origin
Cyprus
10:26 a.m. take-off time of formation of 6 Rafale from Istres-Le Tubé Air Base, with final destination the 114th Battle Wing in Tanagra.

“ No it doesn’t count, anything could change mid flight and the deal can be cancelled so you can’t use Rafale as an argument in Air Supremacy against my argument of the delayed Turkish theoretical prototype project that is being pushed back to 202X that will wipe both French And U.S Systems.”

Akritas

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Greece
Nation of origin
Greece
Let's get back to the topic by ignoring the spamming......
Some infograms as regards the armament......

1642623702819.jpeg

1642623745355.jpeg

1642623681491.jpeg

Akritas

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Greece
Nation of origin
Greece
Greek PM Mitsotakis:This is the next generation of aircraft, for a future vision of European Defence, and a new chapter in Greece’s regional capability. Thanks to my friend @EmmanuelMacron for helping me strengthen our strategic partnership.

French President Macron:Thank you dear Kyriákos for this confidence in France and its flagship aeronautics, in the Europe of defense that we are building.

Akritas

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Greece
Nation of origin
Greece
LoL

Qatar have the same fighter, we al ready now it :D .
Are you sure about this, that is, the Qatari Rafale has the same sensors as the Greek one?
Of course, I do not forget two more variables that are the human factor as well as the training, ie the Greek pilot.
Dont forget that France offers and gave to Greece weapons systems that other allied countries do not offer.

M

Manomed

Are you sure about this, that is, the Qatari Rafale has the same sensors as the Greek one?
Of course, I do not forget two more variables that are the human factor as well as the training, ie the Greek pilot.
Dont forget that France offers and gave to Greece weapons systems that other allied countries do not offer.
They are trained just like you Its a new jet both of the countries are using it newly also the qatari one has the everything HAF one has they paid a great amount of money. muh pilots qataris got them earlier they have better training against other jets because of the exercises they joined.

France offered everything to the qataris as well don't cope

Brokengineer

Committed member
Reactions
1 480
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I would like to see some rafale on board video chasing f16. We do not really know how they compare to each other since there is nothing shared from anatolian eagle. I am sure Greeks would be eager to demonstrate superiority of rafales against f16s.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom