Committed member
Reactions
1 714
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
YtmpPzc.jpg

Listen, I am aware of the fact that we Turks are known for low passes. But I do absolutely not condone this behavior.

@Ripley this one for you baby​
Looks great! Is this your edit?

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,789
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey

Lets just hope the fckwits from congress dont fck it up.
"Lets just hope" ?
There are so many and many more action which were done against Turkiye and they are still active in present.
I thought clever people learn from Facts, I mean why you try to lie yourself when you say "Lets just hope" for usa -> congress!?
Do not fall to this path.
Do not hope for usa to back you up, because they Show it to Turkiye that it will not gonna happened.

Answer is Turkiye have own path and MUST work to build own. Hope does NOT have weight especially when it come to such partners like usa

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,012
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,012
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
"Lets just hope" ?
There are so many and many more action which were done against Turkiye and they are still active in present.
I thought clever people learn from Facts, I mean why you try to lie yourself when you say "Lets just hope" for usa -> congress!?
Do not fall to this path.
Do not hope for usa to back you up, because they Show it to Turkiye that it will not gonna happened.

Answer is Turkiye have own path and MUST work to build own. Hope does NOT have weight especially when it come to such partners like usa

GE seems to be proud about this which is good news its those pricks from congress who can ruin everything.

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,789
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
GE seems to be proud about this which is good news its those pricks from congress who can ruin everything.
I will use Fact about GE.
When usa start systematic actions via official state to apply embargoes to Turkiye, therefor all usa companies also start to obey and aligned with this.

Back then there were Fair and on one of the products which TEI showed there -> Prof. Mahmut Faruk Aksit, General Manager of TUSAS Engine Industries Inc. (TEI) . Told about specific GE meeting.
When usa sanctions/embargoes started GE delegation came to Turkiye and we had meeting on which GE asked us TEI assurance that we WILL NOT use any GE money or Tools or products from this partnership plant here in Turkiye! Because of usa emargoes.

Prof. Mahmut Faruk Aksit just explained that Turkiye TEI will be monitored by GE that TEI is using only own money and own tools when come to Turkiye military products which are planed to be develop.

So GE are only partners when come to own benefits and own GE products build by TEI company.
Other than that it is just GE saying lets we use this opportunity to put our GE name on Turkiye own products at the news as free advertising, knowing that most of west people will think ooooooo GE helped Turkiye if was not GE Turkiye can not made it :rolleyes:

MADDOG

Contributor
Türkiye Correspondent
Professional
Reactions
31 7,949
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Cyprus
Akaer Group:

“Akaer celebrates the successful maiden flight of HÜRJET"

The TAI HÜRJET is a single-engine, light-combat, tandem-seat, and supersonic aircraft under development by Turkish Aerospace.

Akaer's role in the HÜRJET project is to assist in the development of the concept demonstrator and serial aircraft, being responsible for product engineering the entire rear fuselage and contributing to the development of the center fuselage and air intakes.

We have a team of professionals involved in the project in the areas of design and structural engineering, electrical design, hydraulics, fuel systems and environmental systems.

On Tuesday, April 25, the program reached a major milestone in the development of this aircraft with the completion of the first flight in Turkey. It was a 26-minute flight to the safe landing, as planned.

This milestone represents a great achievement for Akaer and its team of professionals who have dedicated thousands of hours to this project, developing the aircraft in record time, from conception to first flight in just over two years (March 2021 to April 2023) .

The recent acquisition of fighter jets for the Brazilian Air Force - FAB, with compensation through technology transfer (ToT), played a prominent role in achieving this milestone, demonstrating in practice that Akaer and its 50 engineers working directly on the project HÜRJET, demonstrated that Brazil has acquired the ability to design supersonic Attack and Air Superiority aircraft, generating wealth for the country and proving the quality of cutting-edge engineering.

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
78 10,702
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

What are we to understand from this explanation? The current specs for the Hürjet are, in my opinion, quite limiting, but the president first said that Hürjet being prepared for the navy, and today he said that it could take part in some of the air force fighter squadrons. My understanding is that we are likely to see an intermediate variant between KAAN and HURJET next years. Because this aircraft will have to get heavier for met some of naval requirements, and the air force will probably want more challenging flight profiles and load capacity.

Pilatino

Reactions
3 663
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
View attachment 56976 View attachment 56977
Big Bad KAAN taking all the spotlight, show this Beauty the love she deserves y'all!​

Frickin' G O R G E O U S bro! Thanks God for my geolocation while my mother giving me a birth. What would I do if I was in Greece.

P.S. I was born very near to Greece btw, just a few kilometers and here we are. Oh thanks thanks thanks. 🤣

Top Bottom