Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,707
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

1621418990298.png

Funny story. I visited the Mosque in Yoyogi Uehara and admired it and read the writing on the wall, then realized it was in Turkish, lol.

I went inside and asked in Japanese if it was okay to look around, and the Imam said "Hos Geldin", LOOOOOOOOL :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Repaired a few times, but I think it was built by Tatars long time ago. I had the pleasure of doing Friday's prayer there while visiting Japan.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,966
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

View attachment 21093

Funny story. I visited the Mosque in Yoyogi Uehara and admired it and read the writing on the wall, then realized it was in Turkish, lol.

I went inside and asked in Japanese if it was okay to look around, and the Imam said "Hos Geldin", LOOOOOOOOL :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Repaired a few times, but I think it was built by Tatars long time ago. I had the pleasure of doing Friday's prayer there while visiting Japan.

Tatars formed the earilest Muslim community in Japan they escaped Russian both Tsarist and Soviet persecution.

You know a Turkish Korean Gazi married a Tatar women from Japan who served as a nurse in the Korean War.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom