Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reaction score
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
Why is the IDEF site so laggy?

IDEF is very important for Turkish people. It is eagerly awaited, like a celebration. The reason for the intensity is that there is a lot of interest. You'll see how excited people are here as the fair approaches.

Philip the Arab

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reaction score
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Jordan
Missiles yes but engines np.
Ah, Turkey is apart of MTCR I wasn't aware. I think being in it allows joint projects with longer ranges than 300km, India joined in 2016 and Brahmos range is being increased from 290km to much higher.

T-123456

Experienced member
Administrator
Reaction score
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Ah, Turkey is apart of MTCR I wasn't aware. I think being in it allows joint projects, India joined in 2016 and Brahmos range is being increased from 290km to much higher.
Since 1997.
Tbh,nobody really cares about the MTCR.
Just a ''mechanism'' to avoid certain countries obtaining certain technologies,it failed miserably.

Anmdt

Experienced member
Professional
Reaction score
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Zafer

Contributor
Reaction score
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The good thing is Turkish officials are already doing well in informing people about defense matters outside tradeshows. I would only go to the show to see Canik's possible new models first hand.

Anmdt

Experienced member
Professional
Reaction score
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The good thing is Turkish officials are already doing well in informing people about defense matters outside tradeshows. I would only go to the show to see Canik's possible new models first hand.
Not everything is being disclosed online, trust me. Some institutes, some companies are quite stingy when it comes to the sharing.

Top Bottom