Reactions
4 1,057
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Welcome to MKE USA

Check out MOT-919

I could only made sure that s our MKE after I saw the MPT76.

In the introduction they avoid to mention any information about the origin of company.

Centuries of Experience
Dating back to the 15th century, we at MKE, have been designing, developing, and manufacturing world-class weapons systems and ammunition. Over the centuries, we have combined our extensive knowledge and experience with new technologies to create the state-of-the-art design, engineering, and manufacturing methods for high-quality and durable products.

BaburKhan

Committed member
Reactions
5 619
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Germany
Have turkish Defence Industry developed light Anti- Tank Weapons like the Panzerfaust 3 ?

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
6 7,164
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Canik TTI Combat modified by Taran Butler of Taran Tactical Innovations

tti-combat-65aff51abc746-lg.jpg

tti-combat-65aff515c8226-lg.jpg

A full size pistol for big hands. Comes with a quick attach compensator and a spiral fluted 120.45 mm barrel which is ideal for competition shooting. MSRP $949.99 coming out in April.

Last edited:

Dmr

Reactions
1 334
Nation of residence
Macedonia
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Have turkish Defence Industry developed light Anti- Tank Weapons like the Panzerfaust 3 ?
Not really.Assav savunma developed Carl Gustav copy(just a prototype,which no one seemed interested in) and Ozyurt revealed some plans about RPG 7 copy but as far as serial production goes,no.
Turkish forces seem to be happy with their Bulgarian RPG's and they even ordered US made PSRL 1 for SAT/SAS units.

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
6 7,164
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Turns out that the Canik TTI Combat is designed from the ground up and not based on another model's polymer body. The height of the pistol is 3.3mm more than any other Canik polymer pistol. Century Arms official has also told about this fact.

Last edited:

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,958
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
About the new CANIK from 32:06 - 35:06 and 41:41 until the end.

I was actually considering the METE-SFT as my first Canik but that has changed now, the moment that TTI Combat is available here i will get it immediately.

Last edited:

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
6 7,164
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Canik TTI Combat is ideal for shooting but it is a full size pistol which will print out of clothing when conseal carried so it is not carry friendly. A mod of Mete SF could be better for carry. I would say they should come out with a mode with it. Seems like Taran Butler approached Canik as they are like a gold mine for him with affordable solutions and TTI should make more customization down the road.

Last edited:

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,958
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Damn that handgurad on the HK416 A8 (G95) is getting worse and worse after every upgrade, H&K's decline is unbelievable there is nothing coming from this company anymore, beside illegal sale/trafficking scandals, legal proceedings against other companies and bribery cases.

Dmr

Reactions
1 334
Nation of residence
Macedonia
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Damn that handgurad on the HK416 A8 (G95) is getting worse and worse after every upgrade, H&K's decline is unbelievable there is nothing coming from this company anymore, beside illegal sale/trafficking scandals, legal proceedings against other companies and bribery cases.
Yup,been saying that for a while now.Ever since the French bought them it went down.With Haenel already taking over in Germany I don't think their future seems to bright.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,014
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Glock is overrated and still lives on the success it had when it came out in the 80/90s, it was the first reliable polymer pistol in the market, back in the days a "revolution" but nowdays a lot of things changed there is no innovation from Glock.

To their pistols they are not more reliable than other polymer pistols on the market, they actually have poor ergonomics imo (weird grip angle), a meh trigger, comes with fooking plastic sights, the only advantage it offers is the huge variety of aftermarket parts and customization options.

In Australia it took a while for the police to adopt the glock.

Glock was getting slowly adopted but due to reliability issues most cops prefered using their revolvers.

Every police force in every state adopted their own hand guns.

Interesting how unreliable glock was at the start then overtime they became better and more reliable.

I do think the Desert Eagle is the most pointless handgun ever made.

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,789
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
It is not funny at all.
German companies "Moto" had been changed few decade ago.
from moto "mostly good quality" to moto "make it close to acceptable as possible, main prio is to advertise find client and sell him as much as possible. If client complain delay the analysis of the issue and twist things in such way that force client to pay for the upgrade"

Like biggest lie ever in automotive -> " like VW and BMW adjusting their diesel emissions tests"
but usa QA agency able to caught them and make them pay bilions

Top Bottom