TR Infantry Equipment & Accessories| Weapon Optics / Scopes - Range Finders - Night Vision

Tuncay

Reactions
3 152
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
3e Eos -
Turkey's first domestic optical system manufacturer company. They produce binoculars, night vision systems and thermal vision systems for the defense industry. they even provide binoculars of mke's national sniper rifle jng-90. R&D, design and production are done entirely in Turkey.
They have a wide variety of high quality products ranging from laser pointers , night/thermal scopes and range finders

Anyone know how widespread they are in the Turkish Land Forces ? Only heard of them today , doesn't seem as if they are talked about a lot in the media

link : https://www.3eeos.com/
3eeos4.png

3eeos2.png
3eeos3.png

3eeos1.png

Angry Turk !!!

Reactions
3 997
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
3e Eos -
Turkey's first domestic optical system manufacturer company. They produce binoculars, night vision systems and thermal vision systems for the defense industry. they even provide binoculars of mke's national sniper rifle jng-90. R&D, design and production are done entirely in Turkey.
They have a wide variety of high quality products ranging from laser pointers , night/thermal scopes and range finders

Anyone know how widespread they are in the Turkish Land Forces ? Only heard of them today , doesn't seem as if they are talked about a lot in the media

View attachment 53555
View attachment 53553 View attachment 53554
View attachment 53552

I think that's the company?

Tuncay

Reactions
3 152
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey

I think that's the company?
yeah the products on the stands match with the website but dont know why they avoid specifiying the company name , searched youtube to only find content from 6 years ago . With the products they manufacture I would of thought support would rain on social media. Might just be a company that is not after / doesnt need publicitiy

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
10 9,113
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
3e Eos -

View attachment 53555
View attachment 53552
I believe Aselsan makes similar optics as well

Khagan1923

Contributor
Reactions
12 3,859
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
3e Eos -

View attachment 53555
View attachment 53552

If I’m not mistaken EOS is pretty well known. Their products are also pretty good quality wise.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,369
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Guys, i dont think they manufacture end to end product like Aselsan.

To fabricate and manufacture thermal imagine sensors you need a fab and a bigger workforce than 100 plus team.

Nevertheless it is an excellent company.

Tuncay

Reactions
3 152
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Guys, i dont think they manufacture end to end product like Aselsan.

To fabricate and manufacture thermal imagine sensors you need a fab and a bigger workforce than 100 plus team.

Nevertheless it is an excellent company.
They claim to have supplied 500k products to various users and their products do look very high quality ( visually - ive not handelled one yet) . They seem to not disclose their future projects and only present ready products. Im sure they have a couple projects in the works that will please us when announced. I hope they continue their R&D , find an investor to further amplify their production/ research and provide employment to younger engineers , I have a good feeling about this company and will certainly follow them

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom