Soman45

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
1667366294089.png

Yup it looks like what those guys said in FB were true, Fixed and rotating radar

Parry Brima

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,057
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Nah you guys believe the Twitter guys blindly for years, for proof?

The contract already effective since they paid the initial funds months ago, that's package contract and no separated contract like being mentioned by the Twitter guy. But apalah gua, cuma anak SMP yang doyan ngegame dan bukan vas bunga dikantor Kemhan RI

And its kinda funny if Kemensultan already provided fund for Rafale payment and just only to paid for further separated contract Instead payment installment.

That info was not coming from the twitter guy. It's from La Tribune.

Unless you're saying that La Tribune was spreading a hoax.

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,019
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,019
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Exactly the same time frame as your claim.

"The contract already effective since they paid the initial funds months ago...."

Whatever, i don't think i don't need your confirmation for my claim or what it is. Well, if it's true it would be good for the Indonesian Air Force, if not my salary doesn't come from Dassault by the way, so no lose from my side.

Parry Brima

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,057
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Whatever, i don't think i don't need your confirmation for my claim or what it is. Well, if it's true it would be good for the Indonesian Air Force, if not my salary doesn't come from Dassault by the way, so no lose from my side.

We don't actually need your confirmation for Rafale as well. It's not your stuff so why would we.

All we need from you is the confirmation for your stuff.

LM F35 for Indonesia.jpeg

(btw, last day 5 Nov would be great)

Seoraksan

Reactions
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
South Korea
A bit hesitant to say this as I only heard from a Safran guy and I can't back up it with an actual news article, but the engine manufacturer, Safran, alledgedly received an order to provide 6 pairs of M88 engines for Indonesian Airforce's Rafale. I'd appreciate if someone could confirm this with a rep at Dassault & Safran Booth.

Last edited:

Parry Brima

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,057
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
A bit hesitant to say this as I only heard from a Safran guy and I can't back up it with an actual news article, but the engine manufacturer, Safran, alledgedly received an order to provide 6 pairs of M88 engines for Indonesian Airforce's Rafale. I'd appreciate if someone could confirm this with a rep at Dassault & Safran Booth.

May I know when did you hear this 6 pairs engines news, months ago or recently?

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom