Indonesia Indonesian Air Force, Tentara Nasional Indonesia-Angkatan Udara (TNI-AU)

morningstar

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,351
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Why? We don't like their term?
Or we already have plan to put other radar there?
My guess is we don't wanna be seen by PRC as working with or supporting US military.

"AFLCMC/HBNK intends to award a contract utilizing FAR Part 15 Contracting by Negotiation. This will be under NAICS code 334511 (1,250 employees). This effort is to acquire up to three transportable solid-state long-range surveillance radars. These radars must be capable of simultaneously performing air surveillance and maritime surveillance missions in the South East Asia
Theatre. The objective is to provide secure interoperable C3I and Sensor systems supporting Joint Air Operations to US Government FMS customers. These solutions provide partner nations with secure mission capability, able to interoperate both within sovereign space, and provide connectivity and interoperability with U.S. military support forces. This period of performance will be 48 months (4 years).
(14) Place of Contract Performance. Malaysia and Indonesia"

Source:

morningstar

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,351
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
So we'll keep the non block stance eh
Openly at least, ya lah.

If I'm in US govt, I will suggest US to put some CIA sheep-dipped (di-BKO kan) in some front companies (perusahaan cangkang) and working with BIN and BAIS, instead of openly give Indonesia that kind of capability.

If PRC said, "Hey, why you working for US", we can said, "shut your mouth, these are just some companies that we hire to work with us".

wekiweko

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Barbados
Nation of origin
Barbados
Less sexy but needed anyway....while MOD is in UK, lets lobby to buy ex UK C-130J. We need to upgrade transport capability.... :giggle:

Agree it is an opportunity too good to miss

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,148
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom