Indonesia Indonesian Air Force, Tentara Nasional Indonesia-Angkatan Udara (TNI-AU)

schuimpjes

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,406
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
In fact this is the bad precedent against FMS. It happened before, it could potentially happen again in the future.
There are always a possibility to happen again. But, corruption in FMS is easier to be found, because what involved there are 2 government that watch each other, are the contract well executed or not, no some shady 3rd party rekanan involved there.

The problem there (F-16 and AH-64 corruption) was not the FMS itself, but because the payment was not paid by that stupid guy (and possibly other) that embezzled the money that purposely used for the payment.

About bagi-bagi uang, on that case there were also a possibility of that also happened lah.
believe I read someone mentioned Tutut's name regarding the deal with Europe. Well, the fact that pro-america hardcores need to dig that far to super dirty Suharto regime for small case, while we recently signed our biggest ever single deal from Europe (record breaking single deal in our entire military procurement history) in Jokowi regime kinda shows us that you're all grasping at straws here :)
Wkwk.... I don't know why you kind of start to put political partisanship to the equation here, kind of like I'm pro Jokowi, he is not good at foreign policy, not begitu tegas and kayak anak-anak there. I was just put what we can easily found on the open source as an example, as an example, especially on defense.

If you called me a pro-american here, can I called you any label that I wanna put to you? That was almost ad hominem for me.

Last edited:

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Some opinion is good to be voiced at in any forum and in any form, but some people take it for granted

The corruption theme is always there and exist, no one can call their system is perfect but to put the attitude of my solution is holier than thou is quite err

Any weapon supplier got a dirty hand and tricks on their Sleeve, Swedish got Bofors scandal, BAE got involved in Tutut deals, Naval Group? No need to mention, the Russian? They are very notorious, Lockheed got their own bribe scandal everywhere, Boeing had it share

What i would trying to say, how about to call a day and end the farce? If not don't blame me for mercilless and put a purge??

Last edited:

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
243234103_4049010968540549_7943479407260454013_n.jpg

QW 3

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
4JRAy4_0b8TUV1J00

put a more powerful engine to the N-219, and carry one or two of these bad boy.

Indeed, should propose this kinda idea toward MoD, as it would be very very useful for low intensity conflict. The armament can be configured into precision APKWS Missiles or TAI CIRIT, regular Hydra rocket, your regular Dumb bomb and so on.

Indos

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
4JRAy4_0b8TUV1J00

put a more powerful engine to the N-219, and carry one or two of these bad boy.
With current engine, N 219 plane can carry 2300 kg pay load. Cargo configuration for instant is designed to get 2 ton cargo inside the plane. SOM missile weight is around 500 kg.

Indos

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Any way several Sukhoi are currently flying in Jakarta sky

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,488
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
With current engine, N 219 plane can carry 2300 kg pay load. Cargo configuration for instant is designed to get 2 ton cargo inside the plane. SOM missile weight is around 500 kg.

we need to take cue on how the US planned to use cargo planes in high intensity conflict.

here some cue:

instead of mines, the air force could modify this to employ 1-2 cruise missile instead.

FAlHUIgXsAMUJvy

Indos

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
we need to take cue on how the US planned to use cargo planes in high intensity conflict.

here some cue:

instead of mines, the air force could modify this to employ 1-2 cruise missile instead.

FAlHUIgXsAMUJvy

Without ramp door, I think SOM missile can be released in N 219 using its wide door

Indos

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,488
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,571
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Maybe BIN can have these kind of plane, although they are not as active as CIA that do many kind of things.

Does BIN have expensive equipments? Like plane, helicopter etc for special missions?

Parry Brima

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,057
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
The corruption theme is always there and exist, no one can call their system is perfect but to put the attitude of my solution is holier than thou is quite err

Well, this is refreshing. Didn't expect you to say this TBH. You're decent after all. Nice one, admin :)

Lonewolf

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
@Indos I haven't got some solid info on radar ,EOTS , DAS of kfx /ifx , any spec sheet ,like what kind of antenna they use (tsa, planer etc ) , or what bandwidth they have etc .

Would be helpful to analyse the plane in comparison to others .

Barjo_2

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Or make it wider

View attachment 32613
The drawing idea is good but how they open the door and where it goes to? How to avoid the drag, turbulence and lost of presure??😲 it will suck everythink out from cabin uncontroled

Kaya film horor

Follow us on social media

Latest posts

Top Bottom