Indonesia Indonesian Air Force, Tentara Nasional Indonesia-Angkatan Udara (TNI-AU)

R4duga

Experienced member
Reactions
2 2,367
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
source : https://www.kemhan.go.id/strahan/2021/10/06/dokumentasi-ifdd.html
1633511384622.png
1633511376300.png
1633511319816.png
1633511309231.png

FPXAllen

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
4 1,629
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Yummy.

It does appear to me that France is understandably trying hard to win our contract(s) after their recent losses. In my imagination, someone in higher position there have sent a note to Dassault and the hosting airbase a few days prior the visit of our officials:

"Win their contract! Otherwise, we still have guillotine that we can still put back in service again." :eek:

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,506
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
How about the spec that is offered to us?
Ori spec?
Downgraded EW suits?
Monke model?

FPXAllen

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
4 1,629
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Downgraded EW suits?
Monke model?
While this also depends on our own pocket, but I don't think that France want to sell us sub par or 'downgraded' or 'monkey model' products.

We need those abilities that they have always advertised, while they also need to 'slap back' their competitors here by providing us the best they can offer.

At least that's how I see it.

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,506
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
While this also depends on our own pocket, but I don't think that France want to sell us sub par or 'downgraded' or 'monkey model' products.

We need those abilities that they have always advertised, while they also need to 'slap back' their competitors here by providing us the best they can offer.

At least that's how I see it.
They better be, its expensive af after all.

FPXAllen

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
4 1,629
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Its sexy, those curves

Err, oops, my bad. I meant these curves:

Beautiful indeed ....
This one also has its own beautiful curves:

c2dfe26a334bc960fb6b78bf615fc845.jpg

And while this one doesn't curve as much, rather straight-faced in fact, but it's still beautiful in its own right:

HERO_GE-F-110-F15EX-1082x640.png

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Stuka Dive

Professional
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
GENTS AND GETI

View attachment 33067
View attachment 33068

NTP did make gas turbine, but for electricity power generation purposes. So they are not only in MRO business and can be utilized for gas turbine manufacturing. The project is under BPPT program. It is government research and development program. You can try to search through Google.

Well if you say that in 1999 they just focus on industrial gas turbine then we know that they also add capabilities in aero-engine, it means they are progressing.

T56 Engine of Hercules

Current

PT Nusantara Turbin dan Propulsi (NTP), a subsidiary company of Indonesia Aerospace get visitor from PT Pertamina Hulu (a subsidiary of state owned energy company, PT Pertamina, which specializes in oil and gas drilling). PT Pertamina Hulu hopes that NTP can do MRO for their rotating equipment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Future propulsion is actually EDF+Battery technology. Future fighters will be drone fighters

As we have state owned company that collaborate with LG for battery manufacturing, then I am optimist about Indonesia in the future for aero propulsion
I didn't say at 1999 NTP only focused on industrial gas turbines, I said I was there in 1999, joined NTP
as apprenticeship program for gas turbine overhaul engineer.

Off course NTP, previously known as UMC ( Universal Maintenance Center) - PT. IPTN , has its core business in aero engines since the very beginning of this company's business. Industrial gas turbines engines was only small portion of the business and it was came later on, as the diversification of NTP businesses.

Since 90s , Pertamina, ARCO, Chevron, and most of oil & gas operator in Indonesia had sent up their industrial engines for overhaul in NTP, whereas I was also involved in overhauling & testing their engines.

NTP also has Various Engines division for MRO general turbomachinery/rotating equipment since 90s as well. So it's not a new if Pertamina has MRO contracts with NTP.

I just tell the facts about NTP from the realities that I saw as part of NTP in the past. Even after I didn't employed with NTP anymore, I was still came to its facilities as the OEM's field engineer in several assignment jobs to upgrade some of their industrial gas turbine test cell and to support engine testing after overhaul. NTP has cooperation agreement with some gas turbine/propulsions OEMs.

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,848
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
This fighter jet drama need to end soon.

JATOSINT 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
4 3,224
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Oh nooooo..... our hidden secret squadron stationed in Brunei, why they snitch on us? What's next? reveals our hidden submarine forces(Kilo or Akula was it?) and Gundam that is hidden in Brunei?
And it is happening after AUKUS!

*Conspiracy mode on*

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,506
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
This fighter jet drama need to end soon.
Agreed.

I can only get so apathethic and disinterested for so long, after all .
It will, the frigate drama have ended (although there is still a possibility for extra episodes about 30FFM), the fighter and submarine will reach it's climax soon enough. If everything climaxed and ended at the same time, then what will entertain us?

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom