Indonesia Indonesian Air Force, Tentara Nasional Indonesia-Angkatan Udara (TNI-AU)

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,850
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
It will, the frigate drama have ended (although there is still a possibility for extra episodes about 30FFM), the fighter and submarine will reach it's climax soon enough. If everything climaxed and ended at the same time, then what will entertain us?
Wondering if it's really happening or not.

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,850
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
It will, the frigate drama have ended (although there is still a possibility for extra episodes about 30FFM), the fighter and submarine will reach it's climax soon enough. If everything climaxed and ended at the same time, then what will entertain us?
Any leak bisik2 ?
Are we seriously aiming for smaller sub only? No more U209, U214, Scorpene, Suryo equivalent on the book ?

JATOSINT 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
4 3,224
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Hypersonic Missiles :giggle:

Mandala

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Well i hope he got somekind of update info from the MoD and the Air Force regarding his statement. Lol.

"To strengthen the fighter fleet, in the near future the government through the Ministry of Defense will bring in Boeing F-15EX aircraft, United States (US), the latest and most advanced version of the F-15. As well as Dassault Rafale fighter jets made in France," said Bamsoet."

flogger

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Well i hope he got somekind of update info from the MoD and the Air Force regarding his statement. Lol.

"To strengthen the fighter fleet, in the near future the government through the Ministry of Defense will bring in Boeing F-15EX aircraft, United States (US), the latest and most advanced version of the F-15. As well as Dassault Rafale fighter jets made in France," said Bamsoet."

At first place " kita yang ngarep bukan mereka yang nawarin " us offer f 16 V and F 18 Super Hornet so

wekiweko

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Barbados
Nation of origin
Barbados

R4duga

Experienced member
Reactions
2 2,367
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Mado previously replied my question about payment of our commitment in KFX by saying that the money is rada mepet nowadays. Seeing the picture above I really want to ask similar question re KFX, have pay the down payment for Rafale been paid? I sincerely hope that the Rafale will be acquired and all the guys in the picture above are not only "jalan2"
if we follow the egyptian way, there's shouldn't be any "bayar DP" scenario.

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,508
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
all the guys in the picture above are not only "jalan2"
Everything started from plesiran.
2016, Menhan:
Kunjungan-Menteri-Pertahanan-Ryamizard-ke-Denmark-Maret-20161.jpg

CnA2CtZUcAA3oUu.jpg:large

CnA2F28VIAAQkFk.jpg

2018, TNI AL + Kemenhan + KBRI:
iver-1.jpg

2020, Kemhan + Kemenperin + BNPT:
FB_IMG_1583104811797.jpg

From this article our delegation visited Denmark at least 4 times.

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I get a wish if Indonesian can get the F15 EX, hope they can get installed add on for loyal wingman units the US Air Force (Boeing and Kratos) developed

This is the real use of big data programme, network system....

wekiweko

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Barbados
Nation of origin
Barbados
Everything started from plesiran.
2016, Menhan:
Kunjungan-Menteri-Pertahanan-Ryamizard-ke-Denmark-Maret-20161.jpg

CnA2CtZUcAA3oUu.jpg:large

CnA2F28VIAAQkFk.jpg

2018, TNI AL + Kemenhan + KBRI:
iver-1.jpg

2020, Kemhan + Kemenperin + BNPT:
FB_IMG_1583104811797.jpg

From this article our delegation visited Denmark at least 4 times.
everything did started with jalan-jalan. My only hope is the latest jalan-jalan to France to see Rafale, ultimately resulted in us having Rafale in service. If after all the fanfare about Indonesia is going to be the next Rafale operator and all the jalan-jalan thingies, the news end with Indonesia not going to buy Rafale due to lack of funding, malunya itu 😷

Chestnut

Professional
Reactions
Mado previously replied my question about payment of our commitment in KFX by saying that the money is rada mepet nowadays. Seeing the picture above I really want to ask similar question re KFX, have pay the down payment for Rafale been paid? I sincerely hope that the Rafale will be acquired and all the guys in the picture above are not only "jalan2"
There is no downpayment to be paid. The Rafale "contract" that was signed was just an LoI/LoO saying that "we MIGHT buy the Rafale" in the near future. At no point are we obligated to actually buy or pay for them.

People would really just follow the money trail. Exactly how are we supposed to pay for both the Rafale and the Eagle II when there's a $20.7B cap at foreign loans for defense across all three branches, and the air force has more pressing programs such as MRTT, AWACS, GBAD, and GCI that's already being actively pursued by them? Not to mention the Jokowi administration's "commitment" to the KFX program. The politicians at MPR can talk as much as they want as at the end of he day, all they care about is votes. But if the numbers don't match up and the MoF says no, Prabowo's prestige project is not going to get off the ground.

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,850
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
WTF! Abandoning MRTT for A400M and A330 VIP ?!

He got 9 hours to proof it.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom