Indonesia Indonesian Air Force, Tentara Nasional Indonesia-Angkatan Udara (TNI-AU)

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,848
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Told ya 😉, so far the Rafale program is still looking good. They may break the contract down into smaller quantity each fiscal year but the aim for the total amount havent changed. The eagle is the one yang "hilalnya" belum keliatan. If the economic in 2023 is running smooth, we should see major contract happening next year. By that time we might see if our AU going to get their heavy fighter toys.

Tho I am curious to know about our Hawk program, it is still not clear what we are going to do with them... 😖
Hilal

Gundala

Reactions
1 506
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
😔 that's explain Boeing move lately.

How about IFX ?
huffttt.....its complicated.....from my point of view its not about the money, but more to whos kementrian going to carry the budget. Now they already made the prototype there are some room to "dance" around the budget issues, but still the rest of our commitment need to be posted somewhere and that is still the main issues. Again its just my wild speculation 😁
F15 would came along with E7 and a very big chance for Poseidon
Hi man, good to see you are still around. And ameen to that. Anyway why do I have the feeling Viper is still lurking around in the corner waiting for the right moment to hit the afterburner? 😁 Best of luck to you and the team.

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,848
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
KF21.15.jpg

KF21.16.jpg

KF21.18.jpg