Indonesia Indonesian Air Force, Tentara Nasional Indonesia-Angkatan Udara (TNI-AU)

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Without good intel those assets would just flying aimlessly.

Whose said we don't have good Intel? Even if we don't have, if you have political Will you can engage your friends to help you to solve the problem, if the American doesn't willing there is Russian, if Russian doesn't willing there is China, if the Chinese doesn't willing there is "Mexican", well it is all about price and favor in the end.

flogger

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Now F15EX got its own PSP and knowing SM pushing hard for US fighters purchase to secure GSP, I think save to say Eagle and Viper are pretty much secure now.

I hope US gov and Boeing okay with Ngeteng scheme 😂
Do we buy new viper..? I think not...
Why..? Becouse viper is offered as option if we cancelled the purchase of the eagle's with no less deadlier capability,less money to spent,more platform you can get and less engine you get to offer and why they mentioned in psp its becouse to save time in the proces just incase the eagle not landed well that is as far as i know cmiiw

Last edited:

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
antarafoto-open-base-lanud-sri-mulyono-herlambang-palembang-28052023-lmo-3.jpg

antarafoto-open-base-lanud-sri-mulyono-herlambang-palembang-28052023-lmo-4.jpg

antarafoto-open-base-lanud-sri-mulyono-herlambang-palembang-28052023-lmo-5.jpg

open base Air Force base Sri Mulyono Palembang, people can see Indonesian Air Force Rusmin Nurjadin assets such as F-16 C/D and Hawk 109/209

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Latihan-tempur-Jalak-Sakti-2023-27052023-Lmo-2.jpg

Latihan-tempur-Jalak-Sakti-2023-27052023-Lmo-1.jpg

Latihan-tempur-Jalak-Sakti-2023-27052023-Lmo-4.jpg
Three Hawk 109/209 fighter aircraft from the 12th Air Squadron, Roesmin Nurjadin Pekanbaru Air Base and the 1st Air Squadron, Supadio Pontianak Air Force Base, made a landing during the Jalak Sakti Koopsud I and Trisula Perkasa Kopasgat 2023 Air Force exercises at the Sri Mulyono Herlambang Air Base (SMH Air Base) Palembang, South Sumatra, Saturday (27/5/2023). The Sri Mulyono Herlambang Air Base acts as an operations base for routine combat exercises between air force units which are centered in Tanjung Pandan, Bangka Belitung Islands. ANTARA PHOTOS/Nova Wahyudi/nym.

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,848
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Do we buy new viper..? I think not...
Why..? Becouse viper is offered as option if we cancelled the purchase of the eagle's with no less deadlier capability,less money to spent,more platform you can get and less engine you get to offer and why they mentioned in psp its becouse to save time in the proces just incase the eagle not landed well that is as far as i know cmiiw
No one said we have to choose one. And both are proposed for PSP.

Parry Brima

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,057
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Whose said we don't have good Intel? Even if we don't have, if you have political Will you can engage your friends to help you to solve the problem, if the American doesn't willing there is Russian, if Russian doesn't willing there is China, if the Chinese doesn't willing there is "Mexican", well it is all about price and favor in the end.

The funniest outcome would be for the US to say NO, but then whisper, "We'll instruct the Aussies to help you..."

:D

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,496
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
We are a little bit lacking in equipment to track and locate those OPM that is hiding in the jungles and mountains.

Lordimperator

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
1 2,529
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Aproximentaly 260 million per plane? Where did you get that figure from?
Nah, its just my random thought.
There were some gossip circling around we could buy 36 units for 9 billion dollars. But yeah it was just a gossip.
The gossip
machine generated English cc available
Timestamp 03.01

Last edited:

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,397
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
There were some gossip circling around we could buy 36 units for 9 billion dollars. But yeah it was just a gossip.
Nah, its just my random thought.

The gossip
machine generated English cc available

That is way too expensive.. I remember I read once that F15-EX with all the best features would have a price tag of around 130 million USD per fighter jet.

Top Bottom