Indonesia Indonesian Air Force, Tentara Nasional Indonesia-Angkatan Udara (TNI-AU)

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Although I agree with you i am still leaning towards building new capital city.

Yes we definitely need new alutsista and stuff, and Kalimantan would be easier to invade, currently most of our military power is concentrated in Java and also population in Java is huge (huge potential of militia to support the military).

Short term solution is pergeseran kekuatan, long term would be bigger defense budget = more shopping = more alutsista.

they need to build several class A Air Force base in Kalimantan to start with

Java has Iswahjudi and Abdur Rahman Saleh, along with Halim Perdana Kusumah to protect the capital city of Jakarta and important city like Surabaya and Semarang. Not to mention the existence of Soerjadarma, Atang Sendjaja and Adi Soetjipto base as back up base and Kodiklat.

the only class A air force base in Kalimantan is Supadio in Pontianak, at the end side of west Kalimantan. They need more than Supadio and the supposed back up unit from Hasanudin Makassar as Hasanudin forces is intended to backing up Eastern Indonesia region. If Anang Busra, Dhomber and Sjamsoeddin Noer can be elevated into class A Air Force base along with organic fighter units that's will increasing Indonesian security as a whole. Kalimantan in my opinion is a strategic choke points as an unsikable carrier, along with Natuna and Maluku islands.

By the way to put new capital into Kalimantan in my opinion it will be a strategic move to securing Indonesian heart and vein aka Java. Even if enemies can destroying the new capital (god forbid) by launching long range strike missiles or air force bomber/fighter raids, we can always back off to Java and starting over again.

Parry Brima

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,057
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

The Swedish actually used Gripen to combat wildfires by dropping bombs over the wildfire as an attempt to get the oxygen away from the fire.

Parry Brima

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,057
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
By the way to put new capital into Kalimantan in my opinion it will be a strategic move to securing Indonesian heart and vein aka Java. Even if enemies can destroying the new capital (god forbid) by launching long range strike missiles or air force bomber/fighter raids, we can always back off to Java and starting over again.

Agree. The president will be stationed in new capital while the VP will be stationed in Java. Anything happens to the capital/president, the VP will always be ready to lead the resistance.

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,504
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Agree. The president will be stationed in new capital while the VP will be stationed in Java. Anything happens to the capital/president, the VP will always be ready to lead the resistance.
As long as both are in really good terms with each other and not try to 'njegal' each other, what you suggest may create two camp of power, low possibility but the chance are still there. Both should be stationed in new capital, they would still going back and forth to Java anyway.

Parry Brima

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,057
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
As long as both are in really good terms with each other and not try to 'njegal' each other, what you suggest may create two camp of power, low possibility but the chance are still there. Both should be stationed in new capital, they would still going back and forth to Java anyway.

I would be worried to place both the president and the VP in the new capital tbh. Makassar strait & Sulawesi sea is way deeper with lot less traffic than Java sea. Submarines with cruise missiles could find its way to aim Sepaku/Penajam undetected.

Var Dracon

Reactions
1 473
Nation of residence
Indonesia
TNI AU is testing PT. MWR's kitchen truck, Ganilla 2.0
Ujicoba_Ganila_2.0.png

Ganila-2.0.jpg

Ganilla in MWR Website

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,504
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
if you dont mention "the kitchen truck", i think i could misidentified it as some sort of missile launcher truck-based, like Iskander and Bastion-P
But it have very few wheels.

Is it using Hino truck?

Var Dracon

Reactions
1 473
Nation of residence
Indonesia
But it have very few wheels.

Is it using Hino truck?
It looks like so. Ganilla 1 is suspected of using Hino too

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,504
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
20200109drone.jpg

The Army Aviation should put efforts to supporting the MALE project, as they can be used as observer platform, precision Attack platform in tandem with their assets and so on.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom