Indonesia Indonesian Air Force, Tentara Nasional Indonesia-Angkatan Udara (TNI-AU)

satria

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
7 1,016
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
F16_eMLU-TS_1601_15.00_TNI_AU.jpeg
TS1601 eMLU

NAS_332_Super_Puma_TNI_AU_-at-08.42.07-2.jpeg

Gundala

Reactions
1 506
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Of it is true
What are we gonna do now?
Is it better to just get Vipers And little bit of Eagle ?
it would come down to time frame, financial engineering and contract structure if we want to pursue all of the above. Keep in mind that we have $20 bil budget ceilling until 2024. The more pressing issue that I see is budget for "penyertaan rupiah murni" or down payment if I may. Lets try to break it down:
  • PT PAL just received PMN around Rp 1.2 tril to get their infrastructure ready, so Sub contract can be push back 2023+ to wait for PAL to be ready, thus making the interim Sub needed to fill the gap
  • Iver/FREMM/FFM; Im not sure about all that, budget wise. I dont think we can afford all of those atm, we have to pick one and the winner should be one that can bring more work/economic benefit. Remember that all K/L budget must be aim toward economic recovery
  • Rafale; again the budget isnt ready yet afaik. This one is the hardest part of all three due to its close tie connection to geopolitic and future air force posture. Tho I think they are ready for alternative program outside Rafale & Eagle II. I also see the possibility of SU35 to be back in the game as well as Viper. Lets see how Eagle II play out, I am sure after that we can see better picture on what Kemenhan/air force going to do next.
Each of those contract alone is challenging enough with the current budget condition. All those contract are related strategically and in a geopolitic way, this bring things to be more complicated. I dont think we will be hearing much about those contracts for the next couple of months.

trishna_amrta

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I also see the possibility of SU35 to be back in the game as well as Viper. Lets see how Eagle II play out, I am sure after that we can see better picture on what Kemenhan/air force going to do next.
Desert Falcon have much better chance than the Sukhoi

Gundala

Reactions
1 506
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Desert Falcon have much better chance than the Sukhoi

Honestly I prefer that one.
They both serve different purpose related to posture building and doctrine
How about using PLN with multi year payment.
They do using PLN & Multi year payment, masalahnya pinjaman yg bisa digunakan dibatasi setiap tahunnya sesuai dgn kondisi keuangan. Like I said before $5 bil of PLN budget each year up until 2024 is manageable for us. If economic recovery is in track and looking good, in 2023 maybe yearly PLN ceiling can be set up to $10 bil. With only $5 bil for 2022, those contracts must be rescheduled/refocusing/reprioritizing. Which one goes first and whether the value/assets numbers/type is still the same its going to be answered by kemenhan imo.

I do want to make a note that there is another way around it if we insist on make them all happened at once, but its up to the boss and his team.

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,019
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Indonesian military airworthyness certification agency had certified CH4 UCAV of ALIT China to be used for Indonesian Air Force

PENANDATANGANAN DAN PENYERAHAN SERTIFIKAT KELAIKUDARAAN MILITER PUNA CH-4 MALE​

Wednesday, 25 August 2021

IMG-20210825-WA0008-1024x678.jpg

Jakarta (23/08) Bertempat di ruang kerja Kapuslaik Kemhan Lantai 10 Gedung Jenderal A.H Nasution, Laksma TNI Teguh Sugiono, S.E., M.M melaksanakan Penandatanganan dan Penyerahan Sertifikat Kelaikudaraan Militer Pesawat Udara Nir Awak (PUNA) CH-4 MALE kepada Bapak Budi Handoko selaku yang mewakili Aerospace Long March Internotional Trade Co. Ltd (PT. ALIT). Pada kegiatan ini Kapuslaik di dampingi oleh Kabid Laik Udara Kolonel Tek Arif Andrijanto, beserta beberapa Inspektor Kelaikan IMAA (Indonesian Military Airworthiness Authority). Kegiatan berjalan lancar dengan selalu memperhatikan Protokol Kesehatan dan Pencegahan Covid-19.

IMG-20210825-WA0009-1-1024x678.jpg

Penandatanganan dan Penyerahan Sertifikat Kelaikudaraan Militer Pesawat Udara Nir Awak (PUNA) CH-4 MALE, dilaksanakan setelah seluruh proses kegiatan Sertifikasi Kelaikan Militer yang meliputi kegiatan Aplikasi, Verifikasi Dokumen/Review Document, Pemeriksaan Kesesuaian/Conformity Inspection dan Pengujian Fungsi/Functional Test yang telah melalui rangkaian proses pengujian Statis dan pengujian Dinamis yang dilaksanakan oleh Tim Kelaikan IMAA.

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,783
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom