Indonesia Indonesian Air Force, Tentara Nasional Indonesia-Angkatan Udara (TNI-AU)

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,852
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Mandala

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
So does the CH-4 ELINT variant can also perform combat like a UCAV? Or just only ELINT? Coz i don't see any weapon pylons under the wings.

Parry Brima

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,057
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Get some life will you ... I had enough with all of these what's if and what's if isn't discussion ... nothing but a hot air and imagination running wild without substance .
Let's stick to the fact and more on the technical issues discussion ...
Or better yet !! ... Stay quiet until you have something more constructive , informative and meaningfull to add ...

Sigh ...

This forum is full with all the "what if", "rumours", "speculations", "sh*t FMP/AH claims", etc and you've been part of it.

You're acting like houlier than thou and "maling teriak maling" here.

If you don't like it then there are so many places in the world that you can visit and read.

Mandala

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Still disassembled I believe.
I don't think so. Mado posted the ELINT variant during take off. The vertical fins is exactly the same as with the IG pic that was taken down.

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,526
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I don't think so. Mado posted the ELINT variant during take off. The vertical fins is exactly the same as with the IG pic that was taken down.
They take out the wing and V tail, fresh from logistic company.

Mandala

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
They take out the wing and V tail, fresh from logistic company.
Yes but the two vertical fins that i was talking about looks like its built-in to the frame even when delivery. I don't think its detachable. Those two fins are some kind of antennas.

You can see this kind of fins (black fins) on the Anka ELINT/SIGINT UAV variant.

Last edited:

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,526
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Itu datang CKD dan akan di assemble ok stop spekulasi regarding this batch of ch 4 thank's.
Of course it will be assembled later on, it is only disassembled for ease of delivery.

Its okay to have some speculation and discussion, some member only discussing about the capability, like was it the normal one like the one that we already have or for some specific mission like ELINT.

I am curious, do we operate it using satellite link or radio com (within atmosphere (LOS), basically the drone limited by range of operation from the mission control).

Last edited:

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,170
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
This forum is full with all the "what if", "rumours", "speculations", "sh*t FMP/AH claims", etc and you've been part of it.

You're acting like houlier than thou and "maling teriak maling" here.

If you don't like it then there are so many places in the world that you can visit and read.
That's all ?? After 4 days of " cooking " that is the only response and reason you could come up with ??
And here i thought as a proponent of " what if " in case of scenario you could offer a better response and reasoning . Well , that bridge was too far so it seem ...
I never ignore anybody before ... Be it from kaskus and elsewhere ... But , i guess everything has to start somewhere and some way ..

flogger

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Of course it will be assembled later on, it is only disassembled for ease of delivery.

Its okay to have some speculation and discussion, some member only discussing about the capability, like was it the normal one like the one that we already have or for some specific mission like ELINT.

I am curious, do we operate it using satellite link or radio com (within atmosphere (LOS), basically the drone limited by range of operation from the mission control).
And what do you think about why its being takedown in the first place .?

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
actually Chinese UAV link system can be attached into several European vendor solution.... just said, as there is UAE and Saudi already using the same solution before and so with the several major China customer like Egypt

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
btw we bought six system not fucking six flying unit

each system comprised of set of several flying unit UAV, command and control room, auxiliary generator and other support units.

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,852
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
actually Chinese UAV link system can be attached into several European vendor solution.... just said, as there is UAE and Saudi already using the same solution before and so with the several major China customer like Egypt
Are we using it?

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom