Indonesia Indonesian Air Force, Tentara Nasional Indonesia-Angkatan Udara (TNI-AU)

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,386
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
It's not putting pressure on them though
I mean if his report is correct, I could understand. Washington would not want it's to sell one of its most advanced jet to "neutral" Indonesia.

On the other hand , we are in dire need of new jets ASAP. So we too must compromise.

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,848
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Another jokes from him again??? This is not credible source at all, not even legit for gossip
He is not saying they won't give us EX. Even though I'll a bit happy if it's something like brand new QA equivalent.

Maverick

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Btw, We're waiting for a deal with keep-silent clause you were talking about.
if there any keep silent clause deal with US, IMHO its should be relating with one the their tier 1 weapon sytem or at least sensitive in term of number to be deal with or political effect.

Parry Brima

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,057
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
It's not putting pressure on them though

After Aukus I don't think the US rate us that highly in regards to balancing the power against china.

They probably don't really care now if we're buying fighters from them or not, especially since we're one of the only few countries showing displeasures towards Aukus.

Focusing on Australia and the Philippines seem to be their best option to counter china, than to rely on our "ga jelas" government stance.

if there any keep silent clause deal with US, IMHO its should be relating with one the their tier 1 weapon sytem or at least sensitive in term of number to be deal with or political effect.

Don't you dare........

f35indo.jpg

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,848
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
After Aukus I don't think the US rate us that highly in regards to balancing the power against china.

They probably don't really care now if we're buying fighters from them or not, especially since we're one of the only few countries showing displeasures towards Aukus.

Focusing on Australia and the Philippines seem to be their best option to counter china, than to rely on our "ga jelas" government stance.

Don't you dare........

View attachment 35019
You know what, that black tube need to swim through "somewhere" to go "somewhere".

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,848
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Considering that we're siding with China in terms of Aukus, why should they care.

ALKI 3 (which is too vast for us to control) gives them almost everything they need to connect to the Philippines.
The more reason for US to give Indonesia something to lighten our mood.

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,848
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Hmmm.... I get this funny guess that a-deal-with-keep-silent-clause with US is aiming for Rafale expiration date. LOL

Top Bottom