Indonesia Indonesian Air Force, Tentara Nasional Indonesia-Angkatan Udara (TNI-AU)

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,865
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Why did they limit the ssm with 8 canister, while the Poland has 16 launcher
That isn't a big problem for me. I mean, When was the last time you heard Ship kill another ship with surface to surface missile?
I Never heard of it.

Fighter jets with AShM have much bigger chance.

Give the job to Rafale with Exocet. Or Eagle with smart munition.

chibiyabi

Contributor
Reactions
3 411
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Togo
I am sure what he is referring to is UAV such as loyal wingman, jet powered drone with A2A capability that can keep up with the speed of a jet fighter, not a propeller powered drone with ground attack capability.
maybe thats KSAU want, but i pretty sure that we will not get such technology soon. even OZ loyal wing man, just came out from the incubator, just born. its more realistic having drone like akinci with great endurance suitable for air patrol/surveilance and capable to bring various weaponry is good enough for us.

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
maybe thats KSAU want, but i pretty sure that we will not get such technology soon. even OZ loyal wing man, just came out from the incubator, just born. its more realistic having drone like akinci with great endurance suitable for air patrol/surveilance and capable to bring various weaponry is good enough for us.

At least they have aspiration to start the goals

Lordimperator

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
1 2,563
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
maybe thats KSAU want, but i pretty sure that we will not get such technology soon. even OZ loyal wing man, just came out from the incubator, just born
A part from Boeing mq28 loyal wingman, Kizlelma will do the 1st flight in 2023.

chibiyabi

Contributor
Reactions
3 411
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Togo
to be honest lot of middle n top ranks Indonesia military personel have great point of view how to develop military, but they never had a chances, n sometimes ruins by mindef, if you know what i mean.

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,571
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
At least that will be enough to appease and amaze our netizen, even though in the end the goal is not achieved at least for now it can make some headline.
Just like usual.

But I seriously hope that it won't end that way.

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
to be honest lot of middle n top ranks Indonesia military personel have great point of view how to develop military, but they never had a chances, n sometimes ruins by mindef, if you know what i mean.

At least that will be enough to appease and amaze our netizen, even though in the end the goal is not achieved at least for now it can make some headline.
Just like usual.

But I seriously hope that it won't end that way.

Weapons system procurement, development and acquisition involved lot of thing, not all is about funding, resource availability but also including external and domestic politic. Continuous Domestic politic support is much more important, external politic nurture the condition and needs for the development.

There is lot of example, including Kartika projects in which in the past Indonesia already fielding working local Made large caliber rocket artillery and the development is being abruptly stopped. The successor of Gelatik Nurtanio basic military training aircraft. Perkasa civillian- military truck projects. Then N245 Gatotkaca, in which already flying and involved a lot of current technology like fly by wire system. There is also Elang Hitam project, in which just a step away from first flight milestone.

Sometimes our civillian politician and leadership is much more eager to kill our military industry potential capability compared to our foreign competitor, they are outright this Nation traitor.

Last edited:

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Just casual information, by 2018 and early 2019, Indonesian MoD indeed has interim program for second hand assets fighter, and the one in target is Norway F-16 in which at least 32 units has been offered (including several additional airframe can be used as spares resource) and can be used and modernized along with comprehensive logistic support and spareparts from Norway defense industry. The deal at the time if ever happened is not much more than 400 million Euro in value.

Now the chance has been grabbed by Romanian though through a contract deal around 388 million Euro.

118362720_10223202015747076_1671829201627850110_n.jpg

Last edited:

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,865
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Next 4 prototypes will be tested for next month to first half of next year.

Indonesian prototype is the 5th. Do we gonna get it immediately or we have to wait until our share paid off?

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Aspiration after aspiration after aspiration.

There's actually a much older aspiration that's more feasible that you're not giving us.

View attachment 50348

Just like what I've said before, if it was up to the company, Lockheed Martin would already sold this one to even China let alone country like Indonesia or Saudi Arabia

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Flanker simulator certification process in Sultan Hasanuddin Air Force base

PELAKSANAAN SERTIFIKASI KELAIKAN SIMULATOR SUKHOI DI LANUD SULTAN HASANUDDIN​

Thursday, 10 November 2022

WhatsApp-Image-2022-11-10-at-10.51.10-1024x461.jpeg

Makassar(10/11), Marsma TNI Mohammad Yani Rudiansyah, S.T., S.I.P. selaku Kapuslaik Kemhan mengikuti kegiatan sertifikasi kelaikan Simulator Sukhoi di Lanud Sultan Hasanuddin di Kota Makassar Sulawesi Selatan. Kegiatan tersebut dilaksanakan pada Kamis tanggal 10 November 2022 Pukul 09.00 WITA bertempat di Wing 5 Lanud Sultan Hasanuddin dan diterima oleh Danlanud Sultan Hasanuddin Marsma TNI David Yohan Tamboto, S.Sos.
WhatsApp-Image-2022-11-10-at-10.51.13-1-1024x461.jpeg

Pada kegiatan sertifikasi tersebut, sebelum Kapuslaik Kemhan melaksanakan Uji Simulator Sukhoi, terlebih dahulu diawali dengan Opening Meeting yang diikuti oleh Danlanud beserta jajaranya, Tim IDAA, PJSC Sukhoi, Tim Uji Fungsi Baranahan Kemhan dan Tim dari PT. Wahgo International selaku Representasi PJSC di Indonesia. Kapuslaik Kemhan didampingi oleh Kolonel Tek Josep S.B. Ginting, S.T., M.Si. selaku Supervisi Tim IDAA (Indonesian Defence Airworthiness Authority) dan Tim dari Puslaik Kemhan. Kegiatan berjalan lancar dengan selalu memperhatikan Protokol Kesehatan dan Pencegahan Covid-19.
WhatsApp-Image-2022-11-10-at-10.50.31-1-1-461x1024.jpeg

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,865
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Flanker simulator certification process in Sultan Hasanuddin Air Force base

PELAKSANAAN SERTIFIKASI KELAIKAN SIMULATOR SUKHOI DI LANUD SULTAN HASANUDDIN​

Thursday, 10 November 2022

WhatsApp-Image-2022-11-10-at-10.51.10-1024x461.jpeg

Makassar(10/11), Marsma TNI Mohammad Yani Rudiansyah, S.T., S.I.P. selaku Kapuslaik Kemhan mengikuti kegiatan sertifikasi kelaikan Simulator Sukhoi di Lanud Sultan Hasanuddin di Kota Makassar Sulawesi Selatan. Kegiatan tersebut dilaksanakan pada Kamis tanggal 10 November 2022 Pukul 09.00 WITA bertempat di Wing 5 Lanud Sultan Hasanuddin dan diterima oleh Danlanud Sultan Hasanuddin Marsma TNI David Yohan Tamboto, S.Sos.
WhatsApp-Image-2022-11-10-at-10.51.13-1-1024x461.jpeg

Pada kegiatan sertifikasi tersebut, sebelum Kapuslaik Kemhan melaksanakan Uji Simulator Sukhoi, terlebih dahulu diawali dengan Opening Meeting yang diikuti oleh Danlanud beserta jajaranya, Tim IDAA, PJSC Sukhoi, Tim Uji Fungsi Baranahan Kemhan dan Tim dari PT. Wahgo International selaku Representasi PJSC di Indonesia. Kapuslaik Kemhan didampingi oleh Kolonel Tek Josep S.B. Ginting, S.T., M.Si. selaku Supervisi Tim IDAA (Indonesian Defence Airworthiness Authority) dan Tim dari Puslaik Kemhan. Kegiatan berjalan lancar dengan selalu memperhatikan Protokol Kesehatan dan Pencegahan Covid-19.
WhatsApp-Image-2022-11-10-at-10.50.31-1-1-461x1024.jpeg

Until F15 ( or new Viper), Rafale, and Boramae get into our inventory, it is safe to say Flankers are still here to stay.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom