Indonesia Indonesian Air Force, Tentara Nasional Indonesia-Angkatan Udara (TNI-AU)

Van Kravchenko

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
2 872
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Well i do think Air Superiority is very vital in any large conflict, thus no amount of Air defense system'you are employed there Will be not much to cover the whole teather of operation 24 hour o'clock and defend the whole units. While Air Superiority would deter the enemies movement to large extend and instead focused their move around defense thus create the opportunity for the adversary to break the lines by Exploit any weaknesses arise.
Yes, and always.
But in case of my comment is representing what Ukr have right now. They only have Arty in numbers that can hit Beyond Visual.

If one of the opposing front already secure the air I think the conflict will only last Weeks. But hence 🇷🇺 have so much Jet and bomber in paper, still 🇷🇺 failing to gain Air superiority.

Thats why in 🇮🇩 situation which is more fatal than Ukr securing Air and sea is a must, alas none politician bats an eye.

I mean, WTF dude why every one believe peace will last forever. 🇮🇩 become less aware with situation coz never have a rival thus make this country never afraid with war.

But, the most iritating stuff is this nation never has medium term plan. Every purchase always from Politics ego, one time ago a top notch want Black Hawk, the other want diverse fixed wing.

Dude cmon, use what you have right now, for example use H225 for al utilities helo, use F16 to do all stuff and spam them it can cover all you need. Damn, i just hope Indonesia have long term planning and budgeting, not every election create from scratch

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Additional personal for RSA air force base, as a note RSA now home base for Squadron 52 (UAV)

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,863
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
"Subiano also specializes in electronic warfare."

Huh? Really?

Lordimperator

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
1 2,550
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
"Subiano also specializes in electronic warfare."

Huh? Really?
so the alias of 08 is Mr. Subiano, lol

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,863
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Let's hope our Mirage will be like this in few years
20230613_160559.jpg

satria

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
7 1,124
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Welcome to the newest TNI AU aircraft, Boeing 737-800NG A-7309, has landed in Surabaya

WhatsApp-Image-2023-06-10-at-7.06.37-PM-702x336.jpeg

WhatsApp-Image-2023-06-10-at-6.58.24-PM.jpeg

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
FylGQUYagAA2ZPX.jpeg

Two years effective contract the deal would be concluded, now the contract have been effective. There is also fund to upgrade and overhaulled the current Aircraft fleets, including Su27/30, Hawk 109/209 and F-16 C/D. F15 is still in the process, Rafale would came in 2026, so they need hot transfer to alleviated the lack of airframe.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,460
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Yeah understandable, with the 23 Block 25s likely to be upgraded to Viper standard, the 10 eMLU block 15 will soldier on with the 12 Mirage 2000s.

Which makes the air force strength more or less the same.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom