Indonesia Indonesian Air Force, Tentara Nasional Indonesia-Angkatan Udara (TNI-AU)

Gundala

Reactions
1 506
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Things are starting to crowded like a flea market in our Army's hanggars today ....
And heavy lifted ..... ??? Well , you know ....
:LOL: I feel you

I personally dont see the need of having heavy lift for Army at this moment perhaps Air Force can take the burden for a while. Priority should be to get medium heli in large numbers. Oh and another 8 unit addition of Apache would be nice, the numbers we have now are too low to be effective considering our relatively low readyness state. I stop putting army aviation stuff in here now, sorry 😁

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Latihan Armored Personnel Carrier (APC) Batalyon Komando 461 Paskhas​

16 Juli 2021

Latihan APC dengan menggunakan paling tidak 8 kendaraan J-Forces (all photos : Paskhas)

Jakarta-Yonko 461 Paskhas. Batalyon Komando 461 Paskhas melaksanakan kegiatan latihan Armored Personnel Carrier (APC) Tahun 2021 yang dilaksanakan di Area Mawing I Paskhas Lanud Halim Perdana Kusuma Jakarta Timur. Rabu (14/07/2021).

Latihan Armorred Personnel Carrier (APC) ini adalah Program Kerja Wing I Paskhas TA. 2021 bidang Operasi dan Latihan yang di laksanakan di Seputran Markas Wing I paskhas.

Tujuan di adakan latihan Armorred Personnel Carrier (APC) adalah Sebagai pedoman atau pegangan dalam setiap kegiatan yang menggunakan ranpur Armorred Personnel Carrier (APC) dan Untuk meningkatkan kemampuan personel khususnya Batalyon Komamdo 461 Paskhas dalam menggunakan ranpur Armored Personnel Carrier (APC).

Latihan Armorred Personnel Carrier (APC) di laksanakan selama 4 hari dan Koordinator latihan Armorred Personnel Carrier (APC) oleh Wakil Komandan Batalyon Komando 461 Paskhas Mayor Pas Rizki Ramdhani.

(Paskhas)

satria

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
7 1,124
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Are they had armored cockpit? Got sufficient rating against anything sort of fifty cal? Those thing can't be slapped into the originally general purpose build helicopters

Btw our H225 is one of the most complete package in the region, just minus several item

View attachment 25859
more picture ...

heli-Caracal-bersenjata-1-Angkasa-Review-copy-e1533728864459.png

EC725-Caracal-640x423.png

https://www.airspace-review.com/201...li-caracal-bersenjata-di-open-base-lanud-ats/

IMG-20170318-WA0014.jpg

schuimpjes

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,403
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
hmm now wait for another 10 years of testing and another 3 years for mass production.
I'm sure that Russian fighter doesn't have complicated ODIN/ALIS like system (LM headache). Instead of using predictive maintenance (the signature ODIN feature) more as F-35, that Russian fighter still using common maintenance procedures.

CMIIW

"Amateurs talking about tactics, Professionals talking about logistics"

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,460
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I'm sure that Russian fighter doesn't have complicated ODIN/ALIS like system (LM headache). Instead of using predictive maintenance (the signature ODIN feature) more as F-35, that Russian fighter still using common maintenance procedures.

CMIIW
just a reminder that SU-57 first flight is 10 years ago and only made it into mass production now.

here's an entirely new fighter model.

trishna_amrta

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

trishna_amrta

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
He's a respected experts on Russian military. a PhD on that matters from Kings college
So he is a Russian influencer / lobbyist then. No wonder he had such skewed opinion, probably because too much of Russian made Vodka (which taste awful)

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,460
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
So he is a Russian influencer / lobbyist then. No wonder he had such skewed opinion, probably because too much of Russian made Vodka (which taste awful)
No, I suggest you check his Twitter account @RALee85, mainly talk about Russia military development, kinda like @stoa1984 who mainly talk about Taiwan military development.

Gundala

Reactions
1 506
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
A bit surprised nobody has posted this in here yet:

It is a disadvantage (since we also operated Su-35 so we know very well its strengths and weaknesses) - probably. 🤔😑😏
:LOL: yea, well at least it says that India is pleased by the purchase of it. Anyway those Sukhoi we have will be starting to enter the retirement agefrom 2032 onward, so todays Fighter jet purchase will determine our Air Force fighter posture tomorrow. Now the failure to get Eagle will force AU to re-evaluate their strategic doctrine and tactic regarding the use of heavy fighters. So this Prabowo era and the one who replace him later has big job on their shoulder, lets hope they wont mess it up.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom