Indonesia Indonesian Army,Tentara Nasional Indonesia-Angkatan Darat (TNI-AD)

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
c35

🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪👎 🙃
🤣🤣🤣

Captain Wales

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
i thought all L119 is already phased out in favor of M777, seems like US Army still keep some for low intensity combat
US army never intended to replace M119 (L118) with M777 (at least not anymore), M777 would serve as added fire power when needed. M119 also preferred by lighter unit because they can be easily moved and rapidly deployed in the field compared to M777.

Gundala

Reactions
1 506
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I like pak Andika more already, down to earth and approach the wrong doing using emphaty. He revealed whats known as "rahasia umum" issues in a good manner prolly because he knows the root of the problem. He fix things without pointing fingers and went right into the core, or at least trying to. He is the perfect candidate for Min Def slot and perhaps Pangab, I wish him luck advancing in his carreer.

morningstar

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,385
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I like pak Andika more already, down to earth and approach the wrong doing using emphaty. He revealed whats known as "rahasia umum" issues in a good manner prolly because he knows the root of the problem. He fix things without pointing fingers and went right into the core, or at least trying to. He is the perfect candidate for Min Def slot and perhaps Pangab, I wish him luck advancing in his carreer.
Min Def is more political position tho and Prabowo has the strong bargain because of his position as leader of Gerindra. Once you let go Prabowo, the whole pro government coalition will crumble, cause you know lah, Gerindra is quite big in Parliament.

He likely will become Panglima TNI or KABIN I think. But, BG also has the strong backing tho, he can stay as KABIN or ditendang to other positions, Komisaris BUMN mungkin.

If I'm Jokowi, I will rather put Gen. Andhika as KABIN, because I can use him more freely.

Gundala

Reactions
1 506
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Min Def is more political position tho and Prabowo has the strong bargain because of his position as leader of Gerindra. Once you let go Prabowo, the whole pro government coalition will crumble, cause you know lah, Gerindra is quite big in Parliament.
I dont mean in this term, I mean after he retired.
He likely will become Panglima TNI or KABIN I think. But, BG also has the strong backing tho, he can stay as KABIN or ditendang to other positions, Komisaris BUMN mungkin.
Ya gosipnya gitu. Tho I like the idea from Bp.Agum who think it might be better to have him as Panglima and make current Kasal as Wakil Panglima. This formation intended to make security approach & coordination easier with AD during next general election. Once he officially retired, current Kasal can be Panglima, the time line is a match but again its President prerogative.

BG has strong backing allright, tho it is up to 01 to do the "rotation", and looking at the current politic development it might happen before general election.

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
too bad . Full geared/vest on wasn't strictly enforced in this exercise ...
We have to do an acclimation somehow because the clock are ticking

US and UK soldier and countries who had vast experience in jungle warfare (like Brazil) mostly don't enforced use of armored kevlar vest in jungle, to restrict movements at such place is tantamount of suicide even if you using kevlar plate.

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,167
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
US and UK soldier and countries who had vast experience in jungle warfare (like Brazil) mostly don't enforced use of armored kevlar vest in jungle, to restrict movements at such place is tantamount of suicide even if you using kevlar plate.
Well , i have to beg a differ here ...
During these exercise we should impose the highest " test stressing " to our bois so they build up their stress tolerance on a higher level . Provide should the real deal enviromnent were prohibiting for wearing a double layered vest armor . That extra free spared KG's could translate into more of spare ammo's and essential they would sorely need in their upcoming enggagement .
That is my base argument . We should be bloodied in our training so less blood spilt during the fighting .

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom