Indonesia Indonesian Army,Tentara Nasional Indonesia-Angkatan Darat (TNI-AD)

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,170
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
For the navy or army?
Army . The navy still couldn't make their mind on what they would be choosing . Not to mention their APC and 8x8 replacement and modernization are taking priority for atleast until 2022

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Army . The navy still couldn't make their mind on what they would be choosing . Not to mention their APC and 8x8 replacement and modernization are taking priority for atleast until 2022
Navy pursue ASW and Multipurpose helicopters first to equipped the incoming of Frigates projected to be arrived by 2022- 2028 period

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,526
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Navy pursue ASW and Multipurpose helicopters first to equipped the incoming of Frigates projected to be arrived by 2022- 2028 period
They better be. Waiting for more panther asw to come.

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Indonesian Army chief discusses Platoon Exchange with US military​

29th Nov 2020 13:03
Indonesian Army chief discusses Platoon Exchange with  US military

Jakarta (ANTARA) - Indonesian Army Chief of Staff General Andika Perkasa has discussed military cooperation including the development of Platoon Exchange program with several US military representatives for Indonesia,

The cooperation covered the supply of military equipment and the exchange of soldiers for joint exercise, he said in a written statement released on Saturday.

With the Platoon Exchange program, the Indonesian Army sent a company of 43 soldiers to take a joint exercise with the 25th Infantry Division in Hawaii, the US.

In return, the US Army sent soldiers to take exercise in the Indonesian Army's training ground at the Para Riders 502 infantry battalion in Malang, East Java.

General Andika Perkasa is set to visit the training ground along with Major General Braga of the US Army soon.

"I will (visit there) to ensure the condition of US soldiers," he said. .

Meanwhile, during the meeting with General Andika Perkasa, US military representatives for Indonesia Commander Angela Edwards highlighted the development of the Platoon Exchange program for the Indonesian Army soldiers.

"We would like to give good news about the Platoon Exchange. This morning I and Colonel McCullough attended the dispatch of Indonesian Army soldiers," Edwards said.

He said the Indonesian Army solders will receive the best training in Hawaii and the US soldiers had arrived in Indonesia for military training.

Related news: Prabowo begins first US visit after lifting of entry ban
Related news: Indonesian soldiers leave for military exercise in Fort Polk, US
Related news: President seeks systematic defense investment policy

Translated by: Boyke Ledy W/Suharto
Editor: Sri Haryati

Van Kravchenko

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
2 872
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
How to read this?

The average 1 year O & M costs of every operational Apache in US inventory is 2.48 million? If so, these figures depend so much on how often an aircraft/helicopter is used and how many units that a country has, not like CPFH
I dont fully understand it yet, but regarding of your oppinion wether its often used ir not, the aircraft still needen a routine inspection and maintenannce, so regarding to the cost of maintenance yes quantity is matter.

And we must note that Viper isnt F16, am pretti sure that non F16V variant operational cost are much cheaper.

Anyway, if its true that Murica really offer us to take their SHornet block 3, then what classification that it's will bear ?
Considering SH neither Heavy as Su or Light as F 16

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,526
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Anyway, if its true that Murica really offer us to take their SHornet block 3, then what classification that it's will bear ?
Considering SH neither Heavy as Su or Light as F 16
Medium then.

We should allow Indonesia to buy our jet fighter with capability that will be enough to be used by Indonesia for self defense but not too advanced that it will be troublesome if its used for something nasty.
- Someone from Pentagon probably.

Var Dracon

Reactions
1 473
Nation of residence
Indonesia
We should allow Indonesia to buy our jet fighter with capability that will be enough to be used by Indonesia for self defense but not too advanced that it will be troublesome if its used for something nasty.
- Someone from Pentagon probably.
This.

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,854
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Sekjen Kemhan Kunjungan Kerja ke PT. Dirgantara Indonesia
Senin, 30 November 2020

Bandung – Sekretaris Jenderal Kementerian – Sekretaris Jenderal Kementerian Pertahanan (Sekjen Kemhan) Marsdya TNI Donny Ermawan Taufanto, M.D.S., melaksanakan kunjungan kerja ke PT. Dirgantara Indonesia (PTDI) meninjau kesiapan pesawat CN 212i dan N219, Senin (30/11), di Hanggar Final Assembly Line PTDI KP II, Bandung.

Sekjen Kemhan dalam pengarahannya mengatakan, bahwa Kemhan akan mengupayakan semaksimal mungkin mendukung PTDI dan berupaya mendukung BUMN, berkembang dan menjadi komitmen ke depan, industri pertahanan dalam negeri.

Pesawat CN 212i telah sepenuhnya dikerjakan oleh PTDI, sebagai salah satu industri pesawat terbang di dunia, yang saat ini memproduksi pesawat CN 212i.

Sementara Direktur Utama PT. DI Elfien Guntoro, dalam sambutannya mengungkapkan bahwa sampai saat ini telah berhasil melakukan pengiriman pesawat dan helikopter, baik dalam dan luar negeri sebanyak 443 unit. Adapun untuk operator dalam negeri yang menggunakan pesawat CN 212i series adalah TNI AU, TNI AD, TNI AL, Kepolisian, BPPT.

Dalam acara tersebut, Sekjen Kemhan didampingi Direktur Teknologi dan Pengembangan PTDI Marsma TNI Gita Amperiawan, berkesempatan melakukan kunjungan ke Hanggar Final Assembly Line, Hanggar KFX/IFX, Hanggar Helikopter, Hanggar N219 dan DCI.

Sedangkan Kepala Biro Hubungan Masyarakat (Karo Humas) Setjen Kemhan Brigjen TNI I. E. Djoko Purwanto, S.E., M.M., yang juga ikut mendampingi Sekjen Kemhan menjelaskan, bahwa Kemhan akan selalu mendukung pemenuhan kebutuhan Rencana Strategis sebagai landasan dalam membangun kapabilitas PTDI agar optimal dan efisien dalam mendukung kemajuan industri pertahanan.

Turut mendampingi Sekjen Kemhan pada kesempatan tersebut, Kapus Alpalhan Baranahan Kemhan Marsma TNI Asfan Jauhari, S.A.P., M.Si., Kapuslaik Kemhan Laksma TNI Teguh Sugiono, S.E., M.M., Dirtekindhan Ditjen Pothan Kemhan Laksma TNI Sri Yanto, S.T., dan Karo Humas Setjen Kemhan Brigjen TNI I. E. Djoko Purwanto, S.E., M.M. (Biro Humas Setjen Kemhan)

News From :

Post it to Air force or KFX thread

flogger

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Osprey insya Allah deal tapi ndak usah di tunggu nanti capek, lol it will suddenly appear for parade and for blackhawk probably from pzl S-70i apalgi kl panglimanya dr darat

Last edited:

Soman45

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

first time i see Apache did Hellfire salvo....mentang" punya Hellfire bejibun pas latihan langsung "pesta"

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom