Indonesia Indonesian Army,Tentara Nasional Indonesia-Angkatan Darat (TNI-AD)

Stuka Dive

Professional
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
That's what happens when you hastily promotes people based on politics, rather than on well thought out meritocratic decision
At first, I thought Lt. Gen. A.M Putranto who will be promoted become Army Chief of Staff, as his track record and performance is quite well by far. He has also served many yeas as 3 star general. compared to D.A who just relatively new as 3 star general then suddenly jumped onto Army's leadership. So much just because of his action to quell a group of street gangster masked with religious monger.
At the beginning of reformation era, civil politicians had urged the military to back off and away from politic and back to barrack to become professional military force. Nowadays, we've witnessed the civil supremacy over military has ruined the military professionalism by their political lust.

Mandala

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Based from this video the Indonesian Amry Aviation to get 32 new helicopters and 5 Casa aircrafts.

Screenshot:

Polish_20220115_075231443.jpg

So i'm guessing the Army Chief got confirmation on what the Army Aviation is getting after he was recently summoned by Prabowo to his office.

Army Chief summoned by Prabowo to his office to discuss Army modernization plan:

Maybe new batch of AH-64E? Osprey? Chinook or Blackhawks?

Last edited:

Van Kravchenko

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
2 872
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Based from this video the Indonesian Amry Aviation to get 32 new helicopters and 5 Casa aircrafts.

Screenshot:

View attachment 38536

So i guessing the the Army Chief got confirmation on what the Army Aviation are getting after he was summoned by Prabowo to his office.

New batch of AH-64E? Osprey? Chinook or Blackhawks?

412 EPI, don't hallucinating to much.

Here your depression pills.

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,783
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
No, they are hold meeting with Lockheed Martin branch from Poland and Agusta Westland, the candidate is either of them
Well, still no Apache Guardian then...
With intense talk between us and boeing related to Eagle, why not bring Apache too?
But, not bad lah...

Van Kravchenko

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
2 872
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
No, they are hold meeting with Lockheed Martin branch from Poland and Agusta Westland, the candidate is either of them

Is it I am that slept in the cave for hundreds of days or the news were kept undisclosed.

What exactly they offer then ? Do they also bring a diecast ?

Well i once hallucinate that one day Indonesia could operate the AH-64 Apache. Lol.
Honestly, never in my mind have a slight imagination if 🇮🇩 would operate AH-64.

flogger

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Screenshot:

View attachment 38536

So i'm guessing the Army Chief got confirmation on what the Army Aviation is getting after he was recently summoned by Prabowo to his office.

Army Chief summoned by Prabowo to his office to discuss Army modernization plan:

S70i

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,783
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Screenshot:

View attachment 38536

USD 624 million for 32 units Blackhawks.

Do we have enough pilots and technicians to operate more Apache?
And yet, they want to add 32 units of new species.

Last edited:

JATOSINT 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
4 3,224
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia