Indonesia Indonesian Army,Tentara Nasional Indonesia-Angkatan Darat (TNI-AD)

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,019
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Screenshot_20220130_211550.jpg

also look like PDL with NKRI pattern would be used for almost all of TNI AD personal, they ordered 320,000 set of them

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,019
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
There is also budget for Tactical reinforced vehicles, MRAP? or regular APC?

FPXAllen

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
4 1,605
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
also look like PDL with NKRI pattern would be used for almost all of TNI AD personal, they ordered 320,000 set of them
So we're finally moving away from the classic woodland pattern then.

From this:

585-large_default.jpg
to this:
553-large_default.jpg

There is also budget for Tactical reinforced vehicles, MRAP? or regular APC?

Import or local? If it's the latter, I wonder what are the specifications that supposedly still cannot be made domestically.

This still excluding PINDAD's production output capacity, of course.

satria

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
7 1,015
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Anoa RCWS with gunshoot detector at backside

Anoa_PIndad_6799.jpg

looks diferent shape with VAB APC france, which is almost the same onP6 ATAV
PILARw_vehicle_mounted_version_gunshots_detector_Metravib_defense_france_defence_industry_Mili...jpg

P6_ATAV_V3_ Industry Made in Indonesia.png

Van Kravchenko

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
2 872
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

R4duga

Experienced member
Reactions
2 2,366
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Heck, even such military procurement can go public in private company tender?
Why such hi tier tech as UAV must go to LKKP, if it was for uniform i think just ok.
what's wrong with that, i think the US defense.gov contracts are more transparent compared to that.
for example :

Van Kravchenko

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
2 872
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
what's wrong with that, i think the US defense.gov contracts are more transparent compared to that.
for example :
dunno mann, if only all the stuff here is comparable with US standard perhaps all will go fine.

Kind of transparency sure i like it. But its different matter when goes to quality.

In my experience in infrastructure tender, the one who win the tender must submit 30% to the adjacent "Dinas"

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,019
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Actually, there is first stage tender too with IDR 100B budget. So, it's IDR 175B for Ucav (?)

Is it gonna be Pindad's Kozak?

Don't know of it's multiyears payment project though....

HellFireIndo

Committed member
Reactions
So we're finally moving away from the classic woodland pattern then.

From this:

585-large_default.jpg
to this:
553-large_default.jpg

Import or local? If it's the latter, I wonder what are the specifications that supposedly still cannot be made domestically.

This still excluding PINDAD's production output capacity, of course.
I have first-hand experience with the NKRI camo. The first instance was back in 2016 during my time in the Bela Negara thing, there were 2 instructors, one wearing the old DPM uniform and the other wearing the new NKRI uniform. Even up close seeing them from 5 meters distance or so, the difference was huge, NKRI clearly outperformed DPM by far. The two instructors then sat side by side in front of a bush, and I can see that the NKRI camo blends much better than DPM. I also inspected one set of it, and they indeed have a good modern design, and good quality fabric, it's a well-thought-out uniform.

But then, netizens and common people seem to favors DPM because of the "tradition" thingy, perhaps some generals also hold the same perception, which is probably why NKRI hasn't been standardized for 7 years already since its limited introduction. Yet the DPM is far too outdated for this era, the design has seriously gone worse in relative quality over the years, as the design is outdated, the pattern outdated, the color becomes junk, the fabric quality poor, basically inferior in every way compared to any of the newer camo uniforms. So honestly, whether it's NKRI, Linud, or Multicam, any of them are fine to be adopted IMO, as long as we can finally get rid of the boomer DPM and adopt a new standard camo uniform.

R4duga

Experienced member
Reactions
2 2,366
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I have first-hand experience with the NKRI camo. The first instance was back in 2016 during my time in the Bela Negara thing, there were 2 instructors, one wearing the old DPM uniform and the other wearing the new NKRI uniform. Even up close seeing them from 5 meters distance or so, the difference was huge, NKRI clearly outperformed DPM by far. The two instructors then sat side by side in front of a bush, and I can see that the NKRI camo blends much better than DPM. I also inspected one set of it, and they indeed have a good modern design, and good quality fabric, it's a well-thought-out uniform.

But then, netizens and common people seem to favors DPM because of the "tradition" thingy, perhaps some generals also hold the same perception, which is probably why NKRI hasn't been standardized for 7 years already since its limited introduction. Yet the DPM is far too outdated for this era, the design has seriously gone worse in relative quality over the years, as the design is outdated, the pattern outdated, the color becomes junk, the fabric quality poor, basically inferior in every way compared to any of the newer camo uniforms. So honestly, whether it's NKRI, Linud, or Multicam, any of them are fine to be adopted IMO, as long as we can finally get rid of the boomer DPM and adopt a new standard camo uniform.
i also hoping they will buy a new bulk number of helmet with it's cover, those common occurence of glossy PASGT used by our soldier during exercise is really an eyesore.

FPXAllen

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
4 1,605
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
But then, netizens and common people seem to favors DPM because of the "tradition" thingy, perhaps some generals also hold the same perception, which is probably why NKRI hasn't been standardized for 7 years already since its limited introduction.
Eh, I'm all for the change though. Agree with your points but both pictures are taken from Sritex's website so I'm not sure if the material quality between those two patterns differ that much.

Twentix

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Don't know of it's multiyears payment project though....

These one. But after see it again, i think the whole tender is just IDR 100 B

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220201-053509_Chrome.png
    Screenshot_20220201-053509_Chrome.png
    235.9 KB · Views: 66

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom