Latest Thread

Indonesia Indonesian Navy, Tentara Nasional Indonesia-Angkatan Laut (TNI-AL)

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,611
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Meaning by the targeted date of November 10th 2021 (Hari Pahlawan). We here in Surabaya will be hit by another new COVID-19 cluster that most likely will be call as "PT PAL ceremony cluster" (or something within that line)
Ooohhhh..... 10 Nov was Hari Pahlawan, I forgot about that and previously I thought hmm... but why they choose 10 Nov.

Mandala

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
*bukannya lebih akurat kalau bilangnya tengah mempersiapkan produksi kapal selam, dari pada tengah memproduksi kapal selam?

1. It is very likely that the next submarine will be completely built in Indonesia.
2. PAL is currently working something on their submarine production facility (preparation for future production).
3. Industry 4.0 something2.
4. The submarine will not be Nagapasa class?
Is this a hint for the new submarine?
Well according to news PT PAL CEO said that the submarine production had reached the joint section stage. Cmiiw joint section stage will look like this right?

kasel-1.jpg

So its in the production stage not in preparing to produce stage (tengah mempersiapkan produksi kapal selam).

Last edited:

RajaSultanKing

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
12 VLS modules would be more than enough. Rebranding the ship as 💯 Karya Anak Bangsa, and 🇮🇩 public will be cheering the new AAW destroyer "Yang bikin negara tetangga ketar-ketir"

Rudal banyak2x & mahal, mau dipakai perang lawan siapa❓

LOL, the jargon of kita gak bakal perang sama siapapun sampai 50 tahun ke depan much like internet cepat buat apa?
Is this a hint for the new submarine?

Midget Sub prototype provided by Iran or NK?

Is the facility ready to conduct operations more than assembling process, as fas as i know PAL's facility is only capable in assembling process only

There also seems to be no more space in PAL for future expansion of the facility

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,611
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Well according to news PT PAL CEO said that the submarine production had reached the joint section stage. Cmiiw joint section stage will look like this right?

kasel-1.jpg

So its in the production stage not in preparing to produce stage (tengah mempersiapkan produksi kapal selam).
CEO PAL Indonesia, Kaharuddin Djenod menyebut, perkembangan produksi kapal selam mencapai tahapan joint section. Kedepannya, manajemen akan melakukan persiapan whole local production.
Their production capabilities are assembling hull sections built in Indonesia and SK, and preparing to reach a new height which is whole local production.
But are they currently building a submarine?
Or are they preparing to build a submarine? (And negotiating of course, because for the public everything is still "mbulet" post KRI 405)

Midget Sub prototype provided by Iran or NK?

Is the facility ready to conduct operations more than assembling process, as fas as i know PAL's facility is only capable in assembling process only

There also seems to be no more space in PAL for future expansion of the facility
Why do you think that its a midget sub?
Iran and NK? I prefer european solution, like french etc for midget sub.

They might not be able to expand the facility but they still can upgrade it, like for new equipment and machinery, I just hope that the floor can withstand heavier sub.

Last edited:

Van Kravchenko

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
2 872
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
56 VLS makes it a destroyer already.

Combined with 16xcanister SSM

That's a lot of firepower, for ASEAN standard.

I hope FREMM will have 32x VLS as standard.
Actually standard IH come with 32 Mk 41 and 24 Mk 56 for ESSM. Also Come with Smart L.

If PAL did smart enough nor (mencari proyekan), Fresh From Factory IH still have puch to do AAW

But, who knows ...
*Flies away

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,611
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Actually standard IH come with 32 Mk 41 and 24 Mk 56 for ESSM. Also Come with Smart L.

If PAL did smart enough nor (mencari proyekan), Fresh From Factory IH still have puch to do AAW

But, who knows ...
*Flies away
Really? PAL?
Can PAL do the lobbying(foreign company and probably also their govt) for the sewaco for IH ori spec?

Does they have much saying about this? Its the MoD and Navy(to some extent) IMO

Gundala

Reactions
1 506
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

kasel-1.jpg

Yea, in other words their capability is currently at joint production stage and the next stage is whole production stage as stated below

The CEO of PAL Indonesia, Kaharuddin Djenod, said that the development of submarine production had reached the joint section stage. In the future, management will make preparations for whole local production.
Its kinda confusing sometime reading local news that is originated from overseas media, the translation sometime got lost along the way

Van Kravchenko

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
2 872
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Really? PAL?
Can PAL do the lobbying(foreign company and probably also their govt) for the sewaco for IH ori spec?

Does they have much saying about this? Its the MoD and Navy(to some extent) IMO
Yeah, all the news around is discussing about "PAL VRYGATE" all over.

One that i can confirm is Dannish IH use C-Flex CMS, wich also will be installed on PAL VRYGATE. (Eventhough the majority of IH subsystem will be come from THALES, its never mentioned that PAL will use Tacticos as CMS )

And the discussion about VLS and weaponery still carried on page by page untill this day.

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,611
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
MoD and TNI AL will decide the spec, PAL just gonna build it.
And the discussion about VLS and weaponery still carried on page by page untill this day.
Always gonna be until there is official spec released.
Am still waiting for our FREMM spec to be revealed.

trishna_amrta

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Wani ngutangi piro❓

It's a 💯 Karya Anak Bangsa Vrygate, 16 VLS modules is more than enough. WHEN 🇨🇳 fleet came to our water, we just give them all the leeway they need. I mean, it's just for some fishes and petroleum. Some of you here will even welcome & cheering such prospect.

China Will Grow Larger

FPXAllen

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
4 1,636
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
formiler hina dina kayak kita ini punya power apa? 🤣
We have the power of friendship. 😱 :sick:

Sorry, can't resist. 😝

But seriously, although we may have no say whatsoever to decide the outcome of our defence procurement programs, but ocassionaly the combined knowledge and opinions from people like us are invaluable in preventing our decision makers to take ill advised solutions as the answer.

Remember the Super Tucano and Leopard 2 cases?
56 VLS makes it a destroyer already.

Combined with 16xcanister SSM

That's a lot of firepower, for ASEAN standard.

I hope FREMM will have 32x VLS as standard.
I say, bring it on!

Well, since we aren't the only country who dabbled with naval terms, we may have "frigat rasa destroyer" or better soon. Just please no more things like "frigat tapi korvet".

Last edited:

Van Kravchenko

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
2 872
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
MoD and TNI AL will decide the spec, PAL just gonna build it.
Sometimes i just think User specs is kinda retard (yeah, all this time is budget driven).

Not to mentions made in 🇮🇩 stuff in initial production also considered inferior to its counterparts in same class.

Thats why im still consider, buy fresh stuff from factory is more cost saving than build byself (not valid if joint production and full TOT licenses were given)

Am still waiting for our FREMM spec to be revealed.
Cant wait what kitchen-ware and air conditioning system installed on 6 + 2 floating pasta.

Is Ficantiery release any news about 🇮🇩 boats, recently ?

Van Kravchenko

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
2 872
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Wani ngutangi piro❓

It's a 💯 Karya Anak Bangsa Vrygate, 16 VLS modules is more than enough. WHEN 🇨🇳 fleet came to our water, we just give them all the leeway they need. I mean, it's just for some fishes and petroleum. Some of you here will even welcome & cheering such prospect.

China Will Grow Larger
😐

God no. !!!
Please give me Buffed IH, for the tax I already paid.

16 VLS is ok, as long as it use LR - SAM, and provision space still available 🤣

We will kick 🇨🇳 ass again like Dyah Wijaya do back then, eventhough it was twisted full of spices History.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,589
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
16 VLS for IH is ok, as long as it is MK-41 with quad packed ESSM.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom