Indonesia Indonesian Navy, Tentara Nasional Indonesia-Angkatan Laut (TNI-AL)

JATOSINT 

Contributor
Reactions
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Bell 412EPI: Punten ('cuse me)
1653006734119.png

Van Kravchenko

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
This is Indonesia. If there are European alternatives, choose the European. FMS is only for cool stuff that European doesn’t have (and they think that’s good) lol
other than this helos debate, the most insane case were while most of Medium Lift Helos of Indonesian uses H22M family tech tree, the Army all of sudden want to acquire UH-60 which in this case didn't make any sense. since they are both have same capability.

Van Kravchenko

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

FPXAllen

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
i think the party before this also do the same thing, to get comparison data of wich AShM better suite to be installed in such FAC .
One NSM (+/- 407 kg) roughly weighs half as much as one RBS 15 (+/- 810 kg) though...

Or from other perspective, if KRI Golok can be armed with four NSMs, then it probably only able to carry two RBS 15.

AlphaMike

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
2 6,728
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Navy wants mid life upgrades for the FPB-57, Sigma 9013 and F2000, understandable....but what's with the 1st batch KCR-60 ? they wanna do mid life upgrade already ? LOL

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Navy wants mid life upgrades for the FPB-57, Sigma 9013 and F2000, understandable....but what's with the 1st batch KCR-60 ? they wanna do mid life upgrade already ? LOL

Those KCR 60 first batch is not good (the later batch is not good enough too in my opinion), during their first appearance in TNI anniversary years ago they already run into problem.

Top Bottom